JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Nov 2011 5:39 PM by JulieW Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
SENIORS IN LOVE

Gene and Helen (an elderly couple) were invited to an old friend's home for dinner one evening. Helen was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love. While the husband was in the living room, Evie leaned over to her host to say, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your husband all those loving pet names'.

The elderly lady hung her head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' she said, 'His name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared to death to ask the cranky old ass what his name is.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
28 Nov 2011 5:48 PM by JulieW Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

** EDITED - PLEASE can we keep them clean!!!!!!!!! **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 28/11/2011.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
28 Nov 2011 11:16 PM by alancambs Star rating in Las Kalendas Fortuna. 134 posts Send private message

alancambs´s avatar

While creating wives, God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.............

And then He made the earth round………………

Like 0      
29 Nov 2011 11:53 AM by JulieW Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.

He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you
... wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,

'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair,Given that
you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in
karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight
lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that
blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,
'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
07 Dec 2011 3:13 PM by miguelcarr Star rating. 206 posts Send private message

miguelcarr´s avatar

Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven of course

At the Pearly Gates, they are met by St. Peter. He says, 'Sisters, you all
led such exemplary lives that the Lord is granting you six months to go
back to earth and be anyone you wish to be.'

The first nun says, 'I want to be Sophia Loren;'

And *poof* she's gone.

The second says, 'I want to be Madonna' and *poof* she's gone.

The third says, 'I want to be Sara Pipalini..'

St. Peter looks perplexed. 'Who?' he asks

'Sara Pipalini;' replies the nun.

St. Peter shakes his head and says, 'I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't
ring a bell.'

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St. Peter.

St. Peter reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and
says.

'No sister, the paper says it was the 'Sahara Pipeline' that was laid by
1,400 men in 6 months.'

If you laugh, you are going straight to hell!

Mick & Pam  

Like 0      
12 Dec 2011 8:59 AM by miguelcarr Star rating. 206 posts Send private message

miguelcarr´s avatar

A bloke's wife goes missing while diving off the West Australian Coast

He reports the event, searches fruitlessly and spends a terrible night wondering what could have happened to her.
Next morning there's a knock at the door and he is confronted by a couple of policemen, the old Sarge and a younger Constable.
The Sarge says, 'Mate, we have some news for you, unfortunately some really bad news, but, some good news, and maybe some more good news'.

'Well,' says the bloke, 'I guess I'd better have the bad news first?'
The Sarge says, 'I'm really sorry mate, but your wife is dead.

Young Bill here found her lying at about five fathoms in a little cleft in the reef. He got a line around her and we pulled her up, but she was dead.'  
The bloke is naturally distressed to hear of this and has a bit of a turn.
But after a few minutes he pulls himself together and asks what the good news is.  
The Sarge says, 'Well when we got your wife up there were quite a few really good sized lobsters and a swag of nice crabs attached to her, so we've brought you your share.'
He hands the bloke a bag with a couple of nice lobsters and four or five crabs in it.
'Geez thanks. They're bloody beauties. I guess it's an ill wind and all that...

So what's the other possible good news?  
'Well', the Sarge says, 'if you fancy a quick trip, me and young Bill here get off duty at around 11 o'clock and we're gonna shoot over there and pull her up again!

Mick & Pam  

Like 0      
13 Dec 2011 9:44 AM by juliew Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Fab game

When you have played ,look at the gallery

You won’t believe what happens

after you draw your stickman.

Click below!

http://www.drawastickman.com/

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
13 Dec 2011 9:56 AM by juliew Star rating in La Herradura, Costa .... 68 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

** EDITED - Hmmmm **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 13/12/2011.

Julie

www.wisemovetospain.com

Like 0      
13 Dec 2011 1:28 PM by alancambs Star rating in Las Kalendas Fortuna. 134 posts Send private message

alancambs´s avatar

Two Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman: Hi! Wanda.

2nd woman:
Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman:
I froze to death.

2nd woman:
How horrible!

1st woman:
It wasn't so bad.... After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman:
I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman:
So, what happened?

2nd woman:
I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman:
Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2012 2:01 PM by Moonlight1 Star rating in Madrid. 5 posts Send private message

- Doctor, doctor everybody ignores me.

- NEEEXT

Like 0      
20 Apr 2012 2:06 PM by Orinoco Star rating in Castilla La Mancha. 141 posts Send private message

Orinoco´s avatar

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in German because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Like 0      
01 May 2012 2:32 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Google Nigeria

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
04 Jun 2012 5:33 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar
Joey Barton punched outside Liverpool nightclub. Merseyside police said to be treating the incident as "hilarious".

Like 0      
07 Jun 2013 6:48 PM by knight99 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Irish Joke - "3 Pints of Guiness"

Patrick walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the corner of the room, drinking a sip out of each pint in turn. When he had finished all three, he went back to the bar and ordered three more.

The barman says, “You know a pint goes flat soon after I pull it . Your pints would taste better if you bought one at a time.”

Patrick replies, “Well now, I have two brodders, one is in America and de odder in Australia and here I am in Dublin . When we all left home, we promised dat we’d drink dis way to remember de days we all drank togedder.”

The barman admits that this is a nice custom and says no more.

Patrick becomes a regular customer and always drinks the same way … ordering three pints and drinking a sip out of each in turn, until they are finished. One day, he comes in and orders just two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent. When he goes back to the bar for the second round, the barman says, "I don’t want to intrude on your grief but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss. "Patrick looks confused for a moment, then the penny drops and he starts to laugh, “Oh no,” he says, “Bejesus, everyone is fine! Tis me … I’ve quit drinking!

Like 0      
08 Jun 2013 6:29 PM by STEVEE Star rating in Urcal. 30 posts Send private message

Found today on amazon uk for VEET , this is really there

4,733 of 4,835 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3 July 2012
By A. Chappell (Denmark) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml (Personal Care)
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (420)

Like 0      
08 Jun 2013 10:54 PM by Mal J Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Brilliant. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

Mal

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 10:29 AM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

Paddy's pregnant sister is involved in a terrible car accident and ends up in a coma.

After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes and discovers she is no longer pregnant. So she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies " Ma'am you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine now but they were very poorly at birth and had to christen them immediately so your brother named them."

The woman says " Suffering Jesus no, not me brother, he's ******* clueless!"

So expecting the worse she asks the doctor what are their names the doctor says

" Well your daughter is Denise"

The woman says " Denise, that's a fine name, I guess I was wrong about me brother."

" What's the boy's name?" she asks 

To which the doctor replies 

" DENEPHEW!"

This message was last edited by mac75 on 27/11/2013.

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2013 8:08 PM by kitchenman Star rating in Edinburgh & Jardines.... 64 posts Send private message

ryanair!

Spare a thought for Michael O'Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair' Arriving in a hotel in Dublin, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro please, Mr. O'Leary."

Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.

"Well, we try to stay ahead of the competition", said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday evening from 6 until 8. We have the cheapest beer in Ireland"

"That is remarkable value" Michael comments

"I see you don't seem to have a glass, so you'll probably need one of ours - That will be 3 euro please."

O'Leary scowled, but paid up. He took his drink and walked towards a seat.

"Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. "That'll be an extra 2 euro. - You could have pre-booked the seat, and it would have only cost you a Euro."

"I think you may to be too big for the seat sir, can I ask you to sit in this frame please"

Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and when he can't squeeze in he complains "Nobody would fit in that little frame".

"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of 4.00 euro for your seat sir"

O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up. "I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman. "And since that wasn't pre-booked either, that will be another 3 euro."

O'Leary was so annoyed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the manager".

"Ah, I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be 2 euro please." O'Leary's face was red with rage.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary,"

"I've had enough, What sort of Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"

"Here is his E mail address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9 and 9.10 every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number. Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only 10 cent per second"

"I will never use this bar again"

"OK sir, but remember, we are the only hotel in Ireland selling pints for one Euro".

Like 1      
27 Nov 2013 8:56 PM by dakey Star rating in Manchester(Miggleton.... 2607 posts Send private message

A blonde went to see her doctor, she said " I am worried doctor I keep finding postage stamps from costa rica in my fanny. The doctor had a look and said "those are not postage stamps, there the stickers off bananas"

Dakey

Like 0      
29 Nov 2013 12:06 PM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

One day a housewife is alone at home and the doorbell rings.

She opens it to a friend of her husband who says, "Hi there, is John at home?"

The wife replies, "No, he went to the shops, but you can wait here if you want, he won't be long."

So they sit down and after a while of silence the friend says "You know Janet, I don't want to offend you but you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred quid just to see one."

Janet thinks about it for a moment and says, what the hell - a hundred quid! She opens her robe and shows one to him for a few seconds. He quickly thanks her and throws a hundred quid on the table.

They sit there a while longer and guy then says "Janet, that was incredible I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another 100 quid if I could just see the both of them together."

Janet amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit and figures, heck, 200 quid! why not? So she opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look.

A little later John arrives back home from the shops. The wife goes up to him, "You know, your friend Mike came over."

John thinks about it for a second and says, "Oh did he? Well did he drop off the 200 quid he owes me?"

This message was last edited by mac75 on 29/11/2013.

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | ... | Next |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Wages - 1 posts
Warning! I do not recommend Ocean Estates - 100 posts
Information on La Marina Urbanisation - 3 posts
Want to sell your property! - 0 posts
JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS - 11 posts
Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts
Deposit contract - 12 posts
New Photos - 18 posts
beach property in murcia - 12 posts
Chiropractor needed - 13 posts
When the plans changed (Brisas Del Mar) - 0 posts
Mimosa Beach Gardens - 27 posts
** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1395

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x