JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2007 10:09 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Tyrills

You bad monkey, tell roberto it is the scouse sense of humour.  This is just for you.................................

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 11:17 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I'm more than familiar with the Scouse sense of humour, the Better Half is Anfield born & bred. But since she's barely 5 foot tall herself, and since the whole world has gone PC mad, I thought just to be on the safe side............so.................why did the Mexican throw his wife off a cliff?

TE-QUILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't tell me this may offend our Spanish speaking neighbours?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:33 AM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

hi roberto,
                 i did think working on the 13th floor was a bit of a give away of course i was pulling your leg
                 thought your joke was very funny.stick it back up lets have another laugh.
                 got to go to work now, got to get the ferry cross the mersey .

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 2:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
A man goes to a restaurant, orders some takeout, and sits down
to wait for his food.
            While he waits, he grabs a handful of peanuts from the bowl
 on
the counter, and as he starts to chew, he hears a voice say, "That's a
beautiful
tie, is that silk? Very NICE choice!"

Wondering who made the comment, he looks around and doesn't
 see
anyone nearby who could be speaking to him. With a shrug, he pops a few more
peanuts into his mouth.

Next he hears the voice say, "Those shoes are stylin', my man.
Are they Italian leather? They look GRRREAT!"
           He whirls around to again but sees no one near him. He glances
nervously around and then at his shoes, which he tucks self-consciously
 under
the stool.

A little freaked out, he grabs another handful of peanuts.
 This
time the voice continues with, "That suit looks FANTASTIC! Is it an
Armani?
Very nice!"

He immediately calls the waiter over and says, "Look. I keep
hearing these voices telling me how great my tie, my shoes, and my suit
 look
- what's up with that? Am I GOING CRAZY??"

"Oh," the waiter nonchalantly replies. "It's just the
 peanuts."

"The PEANUTS?!?" the astonished man asks, staring at the bowl
beside him.

"Yes," replies the waiter, "...they're complimentary."

(Sorry! Corny innit!!!)

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 2:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
One Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual
route.

As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were in
the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out
with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles.

"Wow, Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night."
the mailman comments. Bob in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This
is the first time I have felt like moving since 4:00 am Sunday morning.

We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for
Christmas Cheer and it got a bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk around midnight that
we started playing WHO AM I?

"The mailman thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?"!

"Well, all the guys go in the bedroom, and we come out one at a time
with a sheet covering us and only our 'privates' showing through a hole in
the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is.

"The mailman laughs and says, "Damn, I'm sorry I missed that."

"Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up four
or five times....

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 12:01 AM by Rexton Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Two nuns in a bath, one says to the other "where's the soap" she replied, "it does, doesn't it"

Like 0      
14 Jul 2007 7:55 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night.

The waiter came and took their drink order.
"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy.

"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggy.

"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy.

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggy.

"I would like the salad plate," said the second piggy.

"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if anyone would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggy.
"I want a cheesecake," said the second piggy.

"I want beer, lots and lots of beer," exclaimed the third little piggy.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third little piggy,

" but why have you only ordered beer all evening?"

You're going to LOVE me for this....

The third piggy says,

"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 11:30 AM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

a woman gets on a bus with her baby,as she pays for her ticket the .
the bus driver says. god dam thats the ugliest baby ive evev seen.ugh
the woman sits down,fuming she says to the man next to her.
the driver just insulted me, the man says, you shouldnt take that you tell
him off , go ahead ,  ill hold your monkey.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 8:07 AM by Recardo Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Little Jimmy was sitting on the kirb, feet in the road playing with a bottle of acid. A priest was passing by and spotted Jimmy, so he says

whats that you got there jimmy, Jimmy says a bottle of acid Father

Priest says that could be quite dangerous, why dont you swap it for my bottle of holy water.

What can holy water do says jimmy.

This is powerful stuff says the priest says, just last week I poured some on Mrs Brown's tummy and she past a Baby.

Thats f-ck all says jimmey yesterday I poured some of this acid on my dogs bollocks and he passed a sports car.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 8:25 AM by Recardo Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Little Jimmy was in class when the teacher says Did you know humans are the only animals that stutter?

Thats not true Miss says little Jimmy, I had a cat that stuttered.  Tell me what you mean said the teacher knowing some of these stories could be quite presious.

Last weak I went into the garden with my cat when the Rottweiller from next door got a running start and jumped over our fence landing right by our feet.  it nearly scared the life out of us.

So what happened then says teacher.

My cat's claws shot out, he lifted his back and his fur stood on end.  He went Ffff, Ffff, Ffff, but befor he could say F-ck sake, the Rottweiller killed him.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 5:17 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
HELL EXPLAINED BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term.
The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, which is why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same , the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 5:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Marriage Counselling, Southern Style

Earl and Bubba two guys from Elmore County are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, when suddenly Bubba says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl
spits, and says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 12:05 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
A middle aged man bought a brand new Holden Monaro. He took off down the
road, pushed it up to 130 kmph,and was enjoying the wind blowing through
his (thinning) hair. "This is great," he thought and
accelerated to an even higher speed.
But then he looked in his rear-view mirror, and there was a Police Car
behind him, blue lights flashing. "I can get away from him with no
problem" thought the man and he floored it some more, and flew down the
road at over 210 kmph to escape being stopped.
Then he thought, "What the hell am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of
thing" and pulled over to the side of the road, and waited for the
Police car to catch up with him. The Policeman pulled in behind the
Monaro  and walked up on the driver's side.
"Sir my Shift ends in five minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you
can give me a good reason why you were speeding that I've never heard
before, I'll let you go." The man looked back at the Policeman and said,

"Last week my wife ran off with a Policeman, and I thought you were
bringing her back."
The Policeman said, "Have a nice day."

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 1:27 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi everyone,

I have just been reading through the jokes you have all submitted and would like to say thank you to one and all for bringing some welcome light relief into my life!

Julia

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 2:11 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Jules1

It's nice to share a smile isn't it!

Glad you got some pleasure out of this thread, I don't post here often, just when something I find tickles my fancy!!!

Have a nice day

Regads,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 5:02 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

a swiss man looking for directions,pulls up at a bus stop where two brits are waiting
entschuldigung, konnen sie deutsch sprechen? he asks.
the two britsjust stare at him.
excusez-moi , parlez vous francais?the two continue to stare.
parlate italiano? no response.
hablan ustedes espanol? still nothing.
so he has a final try~ tatakalamaani bil arabiyya?
the swiss man drives off, extremely  disgusted.
the first brit turns to the secondand says,you know we should learn a foreign language.
why ?says the other. that guy knew five and it didnt do him any good

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 2:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Some right groaners

This lorry full of tortoises collided with a van full of terrapins. It was a turtle disaster.

I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said 'Tenpin?' I said, 'No, permanent.'

I went in to a pet shop. I said, 'Can I buy a goldfish?' The guy said,'Do you want an aquarium?' I said, 'I don't care what star sign it is.'

Batman came up to me and he hit me over the head with a vase and he went T'PAU ! I said 'Don't you mean KAPOW?? He said 'No, I've got china in my hand.'

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best Before End'

I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said 'Analogue.' I said 'No, just a watch.'

I went into a shop and I said, 'Can someone sell me a kettle.' The bloke said 'Kenwood' I said, 'Where is he then?'

My mate has two schoolbags. He's bisatchel.

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.

I was reading this book today, The History Of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

The recruitment consultant asked me 'What do you think of voluntary work?? I said 'I wouldn't do it if you paid me.'

I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said,'You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana.' He said, 'No, this is for the custard.'

This policeman came up to me with a pencil and a piece of very thin paper. He said, 'I want you to trace someone for me.'

This cowboy walks in to a German car showroom and he says 'Audi!'

I bought a train ticket to France and the ticket seller said 'Eurostar' I said 'Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin.

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, 'How flexible are you?' I said, 'I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays.'

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 8:21 AM by Recardo Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Little Jimmy meets his mate tom at school. Tom says look at the new watch i got.

Jimmy takes a good look and says that fantastick, how did you get it

It was comming up to my birthday says Tom, and I thought if I was really nice to mum and dad they would get me something nice this year.

Yeh says Tom so what did you do, if I do the same thing i might get a watch for my birthday next week

Tom says every morning the week before my birthday I managed to get up early and take mum and dad a cup of tea in bed, and they thought I was really good, so they asked me what I wanted for my birthday.  So thats how I got the watch.

Good idea says Tom, I'm going to do that tomorrow.

The next morning Jimmy manages to gets up early and goes into his parents room with two cups of tea.  As he enters the room he sees his naked dad on top of his naked mum having sex.

His father looks round and says WHAT DO YOU WANT.

Jimmy says I want a watch Dad

Well come in and shut the F-ucking do then.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 8:30 AM by Recardo Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

More Groaners

Man walks into a bar and get knocked out.  It was a metal bar.

Guy walks into a yo-yo shop and says hows buisness mate.  Up & DOWN say the owner.

What's the difinition of spead.   Skid marks outside a Bog.

Whats the difinition of patience.  Standing outside a bog trying to straighten a bent penny.

Whats the difinition of pain.   Sliding down a jiant razor blade useing your balls as breaks.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 1:58 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

i love this one!!!!!!

A woman meets a man in a bar.

They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together.

They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment.

She notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.

There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears carefully placed in rows, covering the entire wall!

It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display.

There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf.

She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large collection of Teddy Bears,

She is quite impressed by his sensitive side, but doesn't mention this to him.

They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after awhile, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father of my children?"

She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips

He responds warmly.

They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow.

The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly,

"Well, how was it?"

The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says:

"Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf."

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | ... | Next |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Wages - 1 posts
Warning! I do not recommend Ocean Estates - 100 posts
Information on La Marina Urbanisation - 3 posts
Want to sell your property! - 0 posts
JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS - 11 posts
Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts
Deposit contract - 12 posts
New Photos - 18 posts
beach property in murcia - 12 posts
Chiropractor needed - 13 posts
When the plans changed (Brisas Del Mar) - 0 posts
Mimosa Beach Gardens - 27 posts
** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1395

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x