JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2007 5:23 PM by Chrism1620 Star rating. 96 posts Send private message

Very sorry Fibby

I had a senior moment last night at couldnt for the life of me find the jokes to show my hubby.

Was looking down the forum at the start doh!!!!!!!!!

Sandra

Like 0      
29 May 2007 6:22 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Sandra,

At last!

Someone else who can be as silly as me!

I thought I was all on my loney own!

Kind regards, 

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 May 2007 8:41 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Sorry all, didn't mean to offend anyone.

I agree is was a bit (ahem) explicit, but that being said it is a joke and if one cannot take a joke about ones sexuallity, religion, colour, creed, etc then don't 'throw stones when your live in a greenhouse'.

At the end of they day I believe that all this PC stuff is a load of b@ll@cks and you can quote me on that.

That being said I don't agree with racism and/or bullying, that's what we should all be vocal about.

We all have our different paths to walk in life, however if you cannot wear a smile as you do so, wear a frown, but let others do as they wish.

When someone cracks a joke that gets under your skin, just rember the saying "An insult from a fool is a compliment"

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 5/29/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
29 May 2007 11:09 PM by lewjan62 Star rating in West Sussex / Casare.... 134 posts Send private message

lewjan62´s avatar

Men be warned! Larry, a loving husband, was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary And his wife was really ticked off at him.  She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds flat, AND IT BETTER BE THERE."

The next morning, Larry got up really early before work. When his wife woke up a couple of hours later, she looked out the window, and Sure enough, there was a small gift-wrapped box sitting in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe, ran out to the driveway, and took the box into the house. She opened it, and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Larry is not yet able to have visitors.

Like 0      
30 May 2007 2:54 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

A feller decides to move to London from Dublin to find work. Before he leaves home his neighbour finds out where he's headed knocks the door and asks hime to to find her daughter Nelly Dunn, who had some two years previously left Dublin to do the same. She had been gone all that time and she hadn't received a one communication from her. She told the feller that the only address she had for Nelly was WC10.

So when the feller arrives in London's Paddington Station, he starts to look around for WC10. He sees a station sign which says "WC"..and he thinks…bingo that's got to be the place. So he enters the WC's see's all the doors, but they have no numbers…so he counts from the end and when he gets to door ten he knocks it hard and he shouts…."Hey are you Nelly Dunn"…. and voice from insides replies" Yes…but I've run out of paper…!) So the feller shouts back….. "Dat's no excuse foer not wroiting to yer muther…!"

Regards

John

Like 0      
30 May 2007 3:32 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Nice one JC! - loved it!

Technoape,

I suppose you are right in some sense, if we don't like to see jokes that could offend us, we don't have to read this thread! there's bound to be something in here that offends someone..............

Still trying to work out the bit about a fool complimenting me though.........still being blonde........as usual!

Kind regards

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
30 May 2007 3:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Blimey, doesn't take much, does it, to start a war in here ?  All I said was (&, it really didn't offend me, I was just passing a comment )

"  TechNoApe  your lesbian "joke" was rather (ahem) norty.  "

FibbyUK said "maybe this member had their own reason to be sensitive to this particular subject "

Nope, I was just saying it was a teensy bit rude, that's all. Doesn't make me anything I'm not,  which, to clear this up, is 100% straight.

You all have a good day folks.  

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:01 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Morerosada,

We are not argumentative at all on this forum, this didn't start a "war".

We all try to be nice within our posts, but at the same time, getting across our views......... well, some of the time!

I posted my comment out of respect for you, nothing more.

I was not incinuating anything about your persuasion, just backing up on your comment.

I hope you didn't take this the wrong way, I was agreeing with you!!!

Anyway, it's all sorted with Technoape now, so no probs.............

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:02 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

TechnoApe said "At the end of they day I believe that all this PC stuff is a load of b@ll@cks "

I thought he plays for Chelsea  

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:49 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Gillespie,

Are you taking the Michael out of Technoape?!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
30 May 2007 4:57 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

good one Fibby...although he has been a bit ballacks this year you have to agree....

Regards

John

Like 0      
30 May 2007 5:05 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I rather though I was taking the "MAKELE" fibby ;+)))

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
30 May 2007 5:30 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Clauden Bennet Gillespie, is that French for Michael............

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
30 May 2007 5:34 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

30 May 2007 5:40 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Gotcha!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
01 Jun 2007 10:57 PM by rollsroyc1 Star rating in Bromley and Spain. 9 posts Send private message

@ prawns chatting one called charles the other called Christian charles said alowed one day christian i am so fed up of just sitting around all day I wish i was a shark they have lots of fun ,A cod was swimming by and overheard charles and said no problem and low and behold charles turned into a shark he went out into the sea and ate and ate but alas had no friends as every other fish was frightened of him so of he went looking for cod to ask him if he would turn him back into a prawn , well a week went by and no sign of cod then one day after he found him O cod I have found you please turn me back into a a prawn i hate being a shark No problem charles became a prawn agin ,off he went to look for his best friend Christian but he could not be found all the other prawns said charles ever since you went away no one has seen him .Well charles was upset on loosing his best friend UNTILL one day he found him Christian please come out of your shell and play NO said Christian you are a shark and will eat me !! no i am not   i met cod and i am a prawn agin christian !!!

Like 0      
01 Jun 2007 11:00 PM by rollsroyc1 Star rating in Bromley and Spain. 9 posts Send private message

Woops sorry on the spelling , I MET COD AND I AM A PRAWN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Like 0      
05 Jun 2007 12:37 PM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

This wonderful self contained detached one bedroomed property is for sale. All services installed, panoramic views, cannot be overlooked. any offers

seaview.jpg

Johnone

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
05 Jun 2007 1:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

No John, we have our own to sell, thanks. An Atlas special !

Like 0      
05 Jun 2007 1:32 PM by rollsroyc1 Star rating in Bromley and Spain. 9 posts Send private message

How do you attach a pictur HMM

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | Next |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Wages - 1 posts
Warning! I do not recommend Ocean Estates - 100 posts
Information on La Marina Urbanisation - 3 posts
Want to sell your property! - 0 posts
JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS - 11 posts
Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts
Deposit contract - 12 posts
New Photos - 18 posts
beach property in murcia - 12 posts
Chiropractor needed - 13 posts
When the plans changed (Brisas Del Mar) - 0 posts
Mimosa Beach Gardens - 27 posts
** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1395

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x