JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Met our founder (hope thats the right word) today for the first time. Hope it will be the first of many. Despite rumours to the contrary and everything you have all been saying about him in the words of Harry Enfield he's a bloody nice bloke. I think perhaps we had both intended it to be a short meeting for coffee and it lasted about 3 and a half hours but seemed a lot shorter so I guess that must be a good sign - or maybe we are just a couple of boring old gits full of hot air. Who knows but I enjoyed it anyway and hope we will find good cause to do it again. Perhaps we can persuade some of our other local members to come along too - we could create our very own Friends United for the First Time website - perhaps we need something more catchy?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 1:19 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Get a coach trip organised for those who are in Torrevieja area when I'm over in June or September. Sure we could manage an overnight cheap B & B to come down to see you all. (God, WHAT am I saying ?) Glad you enjoyed your meet up, Smiley.

Hubby & I recently arranged to meet a couple whilst in Spain at a pub & although hubby & I only had two coffees we were all rabbiting & swapping photos for 2 + 1/2 hours !

Just LOOK at the time, early AGAIN. (Bet YOU'RE in bed !)

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 9:13 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

That's nice Smiley, did you get talked into being a moderator for the site?

You would be good at that..........

Name suggestion for your forum member meeting........Eyes reunited, with an appropriate logo.....hope you can see it below

The morning after the night before........!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 Jan 2007 9:13 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yeah, was good to see you yesterday too Smiley.  I was buzzing all day from so much coffee!  We had a great chat so we'll definitely do it again and maybe some others may like to come along too.

If anybody arranges any other "meet ups" then let me know, would love to pop along.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 12:41 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Fibby actually we discussed Moderators and decided you and Janice would be top bods for it. My time on the site tends to be when its very dark and only the bats are about and cant depend on getting on during the day - preesure of work I am afraid trying to sort out laywers, banks, make clients financial circumstnaces fit the banks unique criteria for "ability to pay" to get them the mortgage they want, speak to valuation companies to try to get them to improve valuation figures so that clients can get the mortgage they want - and thats just before breakfast. Plus I have only just learned what copy and paste means! The idea about coming here was for a slower pace of life as I hit my twilight years - it is more like the Twilight zone! We also decided that I am not diplomatic enough to be a moderator - too sarcastic by far!  

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 1:01 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
I am not good enough to be a moderator, Smiley but yes, Fibby & I WOULD make good ones.

Fibby, all I can see on your post below at the bottom of your post is a pic of a pussy with wierd eyes & just above that is a box with a red cross in it like this

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 1:06 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
You lost me ..... you're not good enough to be a moderator but you and Fibby would make good ones?? Do you mean from papier mache or have I lost the plot?

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 1:20 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
Smiley, I know what I mean, doesn't matter that NO ONE ELSE does ! It all came out double Dutch. It's late, time for bed, I guess.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 11:39 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh thats all right then I was knackered too and an hour ahead of you finally hit the sack at 3 am my wife tells me - and here I am again - sad old git that I am - Billy No Mates on a Friday night when you gals are clearly out on the town!

Like 0      
19 Jan 2007 11:54 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
well......actually........me and Jeansis could make a good team..........
Jeansis would post pics all day, promoting Emaa's campaign and I would promote my "paying Taxes in Spain" Guide all day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
but WAIT, my promotion could be for a good cause, namely Emma's fund.

I have asked Justin something that could benefit, not only Emma, but all of our members here.
hopefully, he will agree........so watch this space..........
hopefully Emma's fund can increase dramatically and find her the treatment such a little babe deserves.
 kind regards as always,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 1:37 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
Hello there,

I´ve already exchanged phones with Justin and we deffinitelly will get together for a lunch and a swim in the indoors pool of my "prodigal son"  Don Juan.

I think it would be a fantastic idea to get together and exchange impressions and ideas....... I work as a salesman in a R-S Agency and perhaps I can add some input from the "trenches" of this "battle with the market from a different point of view.

I think I will call him on Monday and see if Justin and me can spare a couple of hours.

We might have met already as I think he was doing some "deep intelligence" in a development I had "Commercially directed".... if that is so.....I never knew it was him ! ( ji, ji....)  I am happy to say that if that happened, we passed the cut"

Juan Mielke.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 6:43 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Juan, it's good to see you back here again.  I have to say that Juan is one of those unique individuals in the real estate market on CDS.  Juan used to work for a developer and he proactively used Eye on Spain to keep all his customers up to date on a very regular basis during most of the build.  If only more agents and developers took the time to communicate with their customers the way Juan did.

It's good to see you "again" and we'll certainly meet up for a chat soon.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts
Deposit contract - 12 posts
New Photos - 18 posts
beach property in murcia - 12 posts
Chiropractor needed - 13 posts
When the plans changed (Brisas Del Mar) - 0 posts
Mimosa Beach Gardens - 27 posts
** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts
mark & karen - 2 posts
Happy 33rd Birthday Justin! - 0 posts
RyanAir 2 for 1 offer - 1 posts
***RATE ALERT!*** - 4 posts
Bank Guarantees - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x