Mijas area, Costa Del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
I have a friend, Suzanne, moving with her family from Plymouth to Mijas, Costa Del Sol, where they have a place of their own already to move into, in August. Are there any members on this site who are there permanently or even some non resi's who would help allay any fears she & her husband may have. They are starting to realise the sheer enormity of it all. They also have a dog & an elderly (14 years old) cat who they worry about, especially the cat with them not having a garden in Spain.They are mid 50's with a 14 year old son. Is it worth her popping in here or not ?

Janice

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 12:11 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Janice if you want to e mail me her phone number I can ring her - I dont live  in Mijas but know it well - we are about 30 minutes away - as I say she can pop in and join the fun or let me a landline number and I will ring her for a chat if she wants - not tonight of course!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 11:04 AM by Trisha Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi Janice

I live in Mijas Costa. Your friend is welcome to PM any questions to me, will help if I can.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 11:29 AM by rob/jac Star rating in sutton coldfield / m.... 59 posts Send private message

Wondered if any one can help,we are just about to start renting out our appartment in the Mijas Costa area and are looking for a good trustworthy cleaner who will both clean and undertake the laundry i.e the washing of bed linnen only.

kind regards

Rob/jac

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts
mark & karen - 2 posts
Happy 33rd Birthday Justin! - 0 posts
RyanAir 2 for 1 offer - 1 posts
***RATE ALERT!*** - 4 posts
Bank Guarantees - 2 posts
Free Web Sites - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Message from Debbie Muirhead - 3 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Made Easy! - 0 posts
Flying to Gib with Gib Air - 20 posts
VERY DISTESSED PROPERTY SALE BEFORE FEB! - 0 posts
We may just go beyond the date we fixed the exchange rate for - 5 posts
BMI have cancelled their route Heathrow to Alicante Sept to July - 0 posts
Patrimonio Familiar - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x