All Things Sports

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2007 4:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Ah well now Janice I was talking about work - if you are talking something a little more base then that would be 24/7 in my case!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
09 Apr 2007 4:25 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

All thing sports !!

Okey..... can I have your advise to "choose" an English futbol team to cheer for?

In Spain I am currently a "fan" of Zaragoza ( half of the team is Argie) but I must say that I change almost every season Last year I was "Villarreal F.C. and previously Valencia CF.... ( ji, ji... I cheer for the "Argie teams" in the Spanish league)

The Club of my heart is the "C.A. River Plate" from Buenos Aires..... I can not be unfaithful, but I can have a team in other leagues !!!

Juan.

Like 0      
09 Apr 2007 4:37 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Juan

Zaragoza is a good choice..how is Gerard Pique playing this year...he is on loan from Man United and will be returning next season?

Regards

John

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:56 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Come on you Blues!

Chelsea 2 - Valencia 1

YES!!!

Juan, you have to choose Chelsea..................................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 10:14 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:08 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Shouldve watched the Utd v Roma game - 7-1! Come on you Reds - dispense with Munich or Milan in the next round and then on to European glory - again

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:16 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Pat,

What an amazing result and I missed the first half! After Saturdays result thought it may have been one of those games again but they say that the "Cream always rises to the top" don't they?

Having spent most of my youth at Old Trafford and been present at 2 European Cup Finals I can't remember a game that had so many great goals but I am struggling in that area nowadays!!

Mike T

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:20 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
What do you mean mate struggling to remember things now you are of a certain age? All the goals were quality - no luck 90th minute stuff like the other English side playing tonight. Lets just hope that Watford dont prove too much at the weekend

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:27 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Watford did have a great result the other day but after last weeks pantomine in Rome I can't see a BIG shock now!

The Red Devils are ready to do the business now! Wonder what the odds are for beating Chelski 3 times before the end of the Season?

Mike T

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 8:31 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Pete...Did you watch it??  still ecstatic?   Pool and united in the final ...what do you think??  How was your BBQ?

Regards

John

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 11:19 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
There must be a sick bag somewhere.............!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 3:06 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
was that the BBQ or something i said???

Regards

John

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 4:15 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Hi John

BBQ went well as did the beer with it, thanks.

Well, what can I say about your mob, didnt watch it as I work nights but everyone was talking about it, now as a Pool supporter you know it's not healthy to admit that Man U played well, so I wont, but I wont take a cheap swipe at them either.  As for the final, no problem, obviously there will only be one winner, but what a great advert for English football to have 3 teams in the semi's.  It would be nice if we could say things like this about the England team.

One good thing I would say about an ex Man U player, Keano, what a job he has done on Sunderland, could we be seeing the next Man U's boss?

Hasta luego

Pete

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 4:20 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi all,

And what a great advert for british players,8 in the starting line up and three different english players scoring the first three goals.

And missing scholes and neville.

Not many prem sides can boast that!

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 4:31 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Georgia et al

that's very true what you say but this is a fact...do you know that in the whole of last week's premiership games only 3 Scottish players were playing...and we can see the state of their national team in recent years ( i know they are doing well at moment but it wont last)..The English team will slowly go the same way I am  afraid.

Pete...Keano has a presence about him plus a load of knowledge and experience to make it as a top manager. I hope he carries on improving to the point he does become the next manager...in the words of one KK.' I would luv it, really luv it'.  Then he will buy SG to join his mate rooney at the theatre of dreams. 

2 nil to your lot tonight...I have had a bet on it.

Regards

John

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 8:34 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Has a life long Man U fan I have to say last nights performance was one of those nights that fans of ALL Clubs dream about, thats why we all keep watching it Good times and Bad.....

Congrats to Chelski for Another great win and not forgatting Liverpool who keep carving out some amazing wins in the champions league!

It´s about time we had an ALL British final, Roll on the Semi´s, Can´t wait!

Mike T

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 10:35 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

MikeT

somewhere on this thread you mentioned spending your youth at OT...were you a Stretford Ender or a Paddock dweller or even a scoreboard ender? 

Regards

John

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 11:10 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Stretford Ender JC right in the middle behind the Goal. What great Memories!

Mike T

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:47 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Shouldnt you have been in front of the goal - might have helped to score a bit then!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 10:35 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Mike T...me too...great days and memories...Rixxy...we didn't need to be in front of goal to score..the crowd just sucked the ball into the net.

Regards

John

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts
You and your Car in Spain - 2 posts
Part Load To Spain From UK - 2 posts
Buying a bungalow in Daya Nueva La Vega Baja development - 1 posts
Keep trying to change me Avatar - 2 posts
Coto Real Development - 9 posts
Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 302

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x