Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy???

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by jerezgirl Star rating in Jerez de la Frontera. 43 posts Send private message

jerezgirl´s avatar

Am I the only one who hates having that eyeball staring at me from the corner of the page everytime I visit the website?  Even now whilst I am typing I can see it in the corner of my vision glaring at me even though I am trying to avoid looking at it.   Eucchhh!!    Heeby Geebies!!

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:09 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

You don't like the logo?  I've changed it hundred times but I was quite happy with the latest one.

If there are any budding graphic artists out there that want to design a new one then please send them in.  Design is really not one of my strong points (as you can probably tell).

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:16 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

It may look just like any other ordinary logo, it is in fact a 'Software' based web cam helping us to keep not only an eye on Spain, but in fact for keeping an eye on the ENTIRE WORLD (maniacal laughter).

No! Not really, I'm just scare mongering again. I agree it is a bit weird but I don't think it's creepy and keeping an eye on me. I leave all that creeping around and keeping an eye on things to the MI6, the CIA and the Israeli Inteligence Service who keep an eye on just about everyone, everywhere, except who they are really after but can never find? Makes you wonder why they have the word 'Inteligence' in the description of themselves!?!

Methinks I'm adding to those Conspiracy Therioes again. OOPS! SORRY!!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/8/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 3:52 PM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Poor Justin!
I don't find the logo creepy at all - but Justin's old avatar with the moving eyeball was VERY creepy. As long as the logo doesn't start moving I don't mind!

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 5:48 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

PERHAPS WE COULD GET A PHOTOGRAPH OF ONE OF OUR FAIRER MEMBERS EYES WITH EYE SHADOW AND MASCARA AND THE FULL WORKS (OR ONE OF MINE BEFORE HEADING OUT ON A SATURDAY NIGHT) AND STICK THAT UP THERE - DOESNT  BOTHER ME BUT THEN NEITHER DID THE MOVING ONE - IN FACT I THINK THE ONE BEFORE THIS WAS BETTER

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 6:10 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Eye Eye, wots goin' on ere' then?

If I was JeanSis, but I'm not, contrary to some people's beliefs.....I would design a fantastic logo for you Justin, but as I'm not, and I can't, let's just stick with wot w'eve got ere' eh?

I fink it's ok!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 3/8/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 6:24 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

YOU SOUND LIKE OLD BILL - EYE EYE - NEXT YOULL BE SAYING EAR EAR AND ALLO, ALLO, ALLO

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 6:27 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Nope, not old Bill, just plain..........OLD!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 6:28 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

08 Mar 2007 6:39 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I don't mind the logo at all - but I miss the dog in shades avatar!!  Where is he???  We know you're banging your head against the computer trying to please us all, Justin!!!  But where has the pooch gone???

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 11:59 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
My avatar gotr hungry and ate it! Not even a death roll!

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 9:12 AM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

There was a moving eye ball?
That sends shivers down my spine!

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 11:12 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Didn't it choke on the shades, Smiley????

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 12:25 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Pitby,

Na! Smiley 'rescued' the shades from the pooch and is wearing them as we speak.

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/9/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 12:37 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Smiley, I can't believe your croc ate my pooch.  You'll have Susan to answer to now!

Best get down to Agro Jardin and get a new one...

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 12:51 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

What about these as a new logo:

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 5:01 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Second one down is the one we used to have I think  - I reckon its the biz but the top one and the third one are pretty good too

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 5:26 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

TechnoApe is turning into JeanSis!

I won't tell her if you don't!

I like the top one, but it's a bit..................wait for it........................blinkin' fast ain't it!!????

He, ha ha, he, he he, Techno's got a face like a Chimpanzee........

Don't know why I am so happy, have had a rotten week and to top it off, a worse day at work today!

Jolly dee.......................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 5:32 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

I don´t really have a problem with the eyeball.

What worries me most is that according to Justins avatar - he is hosting this whole website and forum on a 25 year old  Compac 486

Now Justin you get yourself down to Media Makt and buy one of those fancy new PC´s with Windows ´95 before the whole bloody thing goes down!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 5:37 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oi, my screen looks like Justin's!

Mine must be a better model though, I have speakers hooked on the sides!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts
What about Gibraltar? - 26 posts
I'm having to leave EOS, sorry everyone. - 15 posts
befor last payment - 4 posts
Experience with IA Procon / Sun-Spain Mediterraneo ? - 1 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 17 posts
Experience with Euro Abogados ? - 2 posts
Kids Spanish Stories - 30 posts
Tai Chi - 0 posts
Iberian International - 24 posts
Are we thowing away our money ?? - 4 posts
Social Security payments - 17 posts
Los Lagos Santa Maria Golf - 47 posts
La Vuelta restaurant, Guardamar, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
How to put a signature on your profile page so it shows at bottom of every post automatically - 0 posts
Price of tobacco & cigarettes on the Costa Blanca (Eurotabaco) - 0 posts
Hi there! Newbie here. - 9 posts
ElCherro Restaurant Murcia - 5 posts
Nearest Healthcare Unit to Duquesa - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x