Anyone in UK interested in a meet up

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

All

Since we are stuck over here with the miserable weather and cannot join in the Spain get-together , for all UK property owners, we will be visiting the Property Investor Show (www.propertyinvestor.co.uk) at the NEC, Birmingham on 23rd-25th March if anyone is interested in meeting up. Entry is free which is always a bonus.

Regards

Darren

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 11:35 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ah Darren, my heart bleeds mate, no takers?

Maybe Birmingham is a no go meet area, or maybe they don't fancy the Property Show?

Now if it had talent, singing dancing, caberet, kareoke or what ever it's called, we might all come....but Property Show?

Mmmmmmmmmmm. think we may have have all been there and seen that at some time...........is it featuring Spain by any chance?

No offence, just having a little joke with you my friend........... ok? !! (Me  Darren Pm each other, so we are mates, arn't we Darren??!!)

Now if you want a meet at the Frog & Duck down the Old Kent Road, I'm up for it!

Kindest regards, as always..............

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 7:20 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

FibbyUK

Who the damn hell are you to tell ME that Birmingham is not good for a meet..................................only joking coz me and the lass, as she says, are PM buddies, but I bet it got a few going for a split second!!!!!!!!! by the way...explain to me what this 'PM cyber-ing' is again ???

Only a suggestion Fibs as we will be hosting our business on a couple of PI stands this year and you know how tiring these places get, just thought a steady stream of friendly faces could help me through the day. I also have to do the same the week before at the VoIP for Business show at Olympia on the 22nd. I obviously have a face for shows.....or look the 'hacked off' type that says " please don't talk to me, I don't wanna talk" that has to spend 10hrs on these things.

Old Kent Rd does sound good, Watneys Red Barrel and jellied eels unless you're near the Olympia Hilton on the 21st for champs and cav ol' bean !!!

Have a great weekend

Darren

This message was last edited by Darren Ward on 3/10/2007.

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 8:36 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Darren, you had me going there for a minute!  Phew...

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 9:50 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Justin

I am a tease ! Fibby just brings out the worst in me !

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 11:10 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Darren,

we still friends then mate??!!!

I really hope your Birmingham thingy goes ok, just a long way for me to drive..........

Let me know when the Old Kent Road thingy gets a date, I will be there, supporting you..........just have to shine the old pearls on the waistcoat and make sue that the old man can show me the way to go home.........cos I'll be tired an I'd wanna go to bed...........

Would love to meet up, we could do Victoria Station, under the clock, wearing red roses!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Mar 2007 12:05 AM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar

I'm off to B&Q tomorrow if anyone fancy a meet

I'll be looking for the nails in aisle 17 when really the guy in the orange vest meant to tell me aisle 12, I'm sure it was an honest mistake  !!!!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts
What about Gibraltar? - 26 posts
I'm having to leave EOS, sorry everyone. - 15 posts
befor last payment - 4 posts
Experience with IA Procon / Sun-Spain Mediterraneo ? - 1 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 17 posts
Experience with Euro Abogados ? - 2 posts
Kids Spanish Stories - 30 posts
Tai Chi - 0 posts
Iberian International - 24 posts
Are we thowing away our money ?? - 4 posts
Social Security payments - 17 posts
Los Lagos Santa Maria Golf - 47 posts
La Vuelta restaurant, Guardamar, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
How to put a signature on your profile page so it shows at bottom of every post automatically - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x