Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 10:14 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

JeansSis,

This is an interesting thread you've started. It just goes to show how many different places there are on the net for finding out the weather forecast.

For Spain I use: http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/Spain.htm

And for Marbella 8 Day I use: http://www.marbella.es/puertodeportivo/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=46

I'm till searching for a site that gives free, reasonably accurate forecasts for the Manilva area.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 10:26 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 11:26 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
TechNoApe, if you find one, please post the link!  We shall be in Duquesa at the end of the month and would love to know what the weather will be like.

As you can imagine, here in Dubai, our "winter wardrobe" consists of a few woollies.  Do you think we'll need that wardrobe end March/early April in Duquesa?

We can't remember the last time we were in Europe outside July or August!

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 11:26 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Nah - always rains with cloud in Manilva

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 11:29 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Rixxy, as we posted that at the same time, I'm hoping that your post isn't in response to mine!!??!  LOL

When I went back to view the thread got the shock of my life!!  Thought "oh no, get the big suitcase out for the woollies AND the brolly!!!"

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 1:55 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

If Jusin's web cam is working????  it shows what the  weather is in Manilva...i know it is no good for forcasting but it sure puts you in the mood when it is sunny as now!!!  roll on Monday.

John

Regards

John

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:03 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
John, can be sunny and still cold!!  When I take my son to school at 7.30am in December/January the sun is usually shining, but it's about 14c!  And a bit chilly!  Hope it's not like that at the end of the month in Duquesa!  Are you taking your woollies with you???

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:04 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:06 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Janice, you just sprang out of nowhere!!!  That's the second time today I've returned to view the thread and been shocked!!!  

When ARE you getting on that plane, Girl???   How was your pub lunch???

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:06 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Our webcam is very tempramental.  It really does have a life of its own.  I'm going to get a new one and put it in a better position.  Hopefully will get it sorted soon.

Our weather page also has the weather for various areas:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Weather.aspx

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 3/8/2007.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:45 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Pitby,

It should be mainly warm and mostly sunny with an average temprature af around 22°C with very little chance of precipitation (cor! I sound just like the weather man)

Hence why we are arriving in Duquesa on the 25th March (YES!!)

So as I'm coming from the UK I'll be in Shorts, T-shirt (with some sort of disgusting logo) and sandals, where as you are coming from Dubai so you'll be in some thermally heated ex-army/navy survival suit.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 2:52 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Very Good, TechNoApe!!!  LOL. 

I think we'll just about be able to stand 22c -  I'll bring my woolly socks though!!

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 3:39 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Hi jan As a former memeber of the boy scouts I am always prepared!! So I quess it will be rainproofs , woolies and bobble hats I will pack. Seriously in january and feb I had my shorts on so I expect it to be b better next week. (Might sneak into the pool) John

Regards

John

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 5:26 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

John,

We were in Duquesa for the festival of the three kings (6th Jan) and during the day I was wearing Shorts and T-Shirts then!!

In early June last year just before we came home, I wanted to wear my Birthday Suit all day (sept the mrs wouldn't wear it!!)

At the end of March hopefully I'll still be comfortable wearing clothes

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/8/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 5:29 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Sorry,

Forgot to add that when we were out during January I ventured into the Sea (for about 2 mins or so) leave alone the pool (the pool was colder than the sea!!)

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 5:39 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Very windy last night and still quite a breeze today - yesterday started out looking as if rain was going to hit and then turned into a beautiful sunny day early afternoon and has remained so today 23 degs on the temp guage in the car - although in the shade it can still feel quite chilly - sitting on a clients terrace in estepona port this afternoon and had to put me jacket back on after about half an hour but then the sun is still quite low in the sky despite the temperature. I guess the concern is more whether we are getting enough rain to stave off water shortages in the summer - we had the November deluge and press releases in january seemed quite favourable but I think they were anticipating normal Feb downpours which aint happened.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 7:49 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Techno

Was that you in the sea i saw then?  you mad fool....did you go blue all over??   Might be tempted myself soon...but not yet

john

Regards

John

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 7:44 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

John,

Probably yes if it was between the 5th and 11th of Jan. Don't know what colour I went but Greenpeace came along and told me to get back in the water as I'd beached myself!?!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/9/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts
What about Gibraltar? - 26 posts
I'm having to leave EOS, sorry everyone. - 15 posts
befor last payment - 4 posts
Experience with IA Procon / Sun-Spain Mediterraneo ? - 1 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 17 posts
Experience with Euro Abogados ? - 2 posts
Kids Spanish Stories - 30 posts
Tai Chi - 0 posts
Iberian International - 24 posts
Are we thowing away our money ?? - 4 posts
Social Security payments - 17 posts
Los Lagos Santa Maria Golf - 47 posts
La Vuelta restaurant, Guardamar, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
How to put a signature on your profile page so it shows at bottom of every post automatically - 0 posts
Price of tobacco & cigarettes on the Costa Blanca (Eurotabaco) - 0 posts
Hi there! Newbie here. - 9 posts
ElCherro Restaurant Murcia - 5 posts
Nearest Healthcare Unit to Duquesa - 0 posts
Marina dor Costa caribe 2 - 5 posts
Happy Birthday, Juan - 7 posts
Last minute thoughts about size of Spanish mortgage!! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x