Coto Real Development

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I have heard on this site that the developer of  Coto Real has stopped all build on phase 11 due to lack of sales  can anyone who is out there at the minute confirm this, I look forward to any comments mainly positive ones.

Thanks

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 4:09 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Maureen, I know this sounds really lame, but have you asked your solicitors to check?  Or maybe check directly with the developers?  Generally, we have found them to be fairly up-front with information (Ros y Falcon).  But best bet is to get your solicitors to check, I''m sure.

I wish I could help you more - I do hope you get some reliable info on this.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 6:50 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I emailed my lawyer yesterday and also MRI, have not heard back from Lawyer but MRI said they will look into it.  they are so laid back out there.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 7:17 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Leema,

In the end I found that my Lawyers seemed to be the most uncooperative of everyone I was dealing with in Spain.

Keep on to them. Several times a day.

I know from personal experience how infuriating lack of information can be, but for some reason the Spainish just don't get it!?!

By the way, don't just email them, phone them after you've sent an email. Be polite but firm and tell them you need an answer ASAP (which might give you an answer in a day or three)

Here in the UK we are all used to someone jumping through hoops to help, in Spain some do, but even then it's not as quick as here in the UK.

I know all this is not much help, however I have spent many MONTHS chomping at the bit sorting out our purchase of a re-sale. It took six months to sort out everything AFTER our completion and I'm still trying to sort out my 'snag' list with my Promoter.

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/9/2007.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 7:28 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

There are loads of much more qualified people on here to help you out, let's put out a call ...

Smiley, Rixxy, Justin

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
09 Mar 2007 11:59 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thank you all for your support.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 1:38 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Maureen

I am out there again next week and will be in the office at some point...would you like me to ask/enquire whilst I am there?

john

Regards

John

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 3:13 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I would love you to find out for me if you can, I would be really grateful.

Can you ask if many has been sold, or if you take the line is there any left as someone you know is looking to buy.

Thanks, hope you have a good time when your out there.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 7:59 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

I've sent an email to a person who works for a Real Estate company in Duquesa with whom I've become very good friends with, wonder what he's got to say about the situation.

Sorry! Only just thought about it (as you do - doh!)

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
11 Mar 2007 10:01 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thanks a lot, I look forward to see what they say. I've had lots of PM's and think your all brilliant on this site when you need some help.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts
What about Gibraltar? - 26 posts
I'm having to leave EOS, sorry everyone. - 15 posts
befor last payment - 4 posts
Experience with IA Procon / Sun-Spain Mediterraneo ? - 1 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 17 posts
Experience with Euro Abogados ? - 2 posts
Kids Spanish Stories - 30 posts
Tai Chi - 0 posts
Iberian International - 24 posts
Are we thowing away our money ?? - 4 posts
Social Security payments - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x