San Cayetano Quarter Villas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by Vox Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I was hoping to purchase here this summer can anyone give me in further info, I believe the builders is a Compny called Taray we saw  the showhouse last year but were not in a position to buy!

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 5:27 PM by rosita Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

hi

the builder is taray if you go on to the san cayetano website there is a lot of information and comunication between us buyers i have bought a penthouse so i cant tell hou about quarter villas but other people can

rosita

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 6:12 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Yes they are very nice and a very convenient development

I have a pdf file on the Quads and some photo's I took which I can send if you are interested

Like 0      
10 Mar 2007 6:12 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

To talk to other buyers at Hacienda San Cayetano click the following link:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=H26

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 2:27 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

12th March 2007

We are buying, in Roldan through an excellent ageny who has assisted us all the way. His name is Bill Cherry and his website is www.dreamspain.net

His E-mail is bill@dreamspain.net

Yours,

David & Eileen

Daveil

Like 0      
13 Mar 2007 9:48 PM by Vox Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone for the info it appears not much work going on in this development according to replys , hopefully things will change!

Like 0      
14 Mar 2007 1:14 PM by kennym Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

hello vox,

NOT MUCH WORK GOING ON !!!!

you're obviosly having a laugh ??? 

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 12:10 PM by Vox Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Give us some info please as we cant get out there untill August!

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 1:27 PM by kennym Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

hi vox,

log onto message board for san cayetano. lots of topics and discussions going on and plenty of pics to view if the look in at the site photos. the whole development should be completed within 18 months or so and taray the builders are planning to develop the land adjacent to the site. at this point in time a large number of apartments and quad villas are already complete and people have moved in. we looked at a number of developments last feb and liked this one the most. just the right size development relative to the size of the village, far enough away from the coast but not too far and set in and around orange and lemon groves giving it a rural feel.

regards,

ken..

p.s. if you have difficulty finding the message board for san cayetano then p.m. me but if you follow the link justin provided it should be quite straightforward.  

This message was last edited by kennym on 3/17/2007.

This message was last edited by kennym on 3/17/2007.

Like 0      
17 Mar 2007 2:33 PM by Vox Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks Kennym

My wife and I found this development last August It is just far enough back from the coast but still accessible in 10 minutes. On another forum someone complained about the Marble factory and dust have you heard anything?

Like 0      
21 Mar 2007 7:51 PM by kennym Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Hi Vox,

If you take a look at Taray's website then you will see the plans for phase 2 at San Cayetano. Sorry I have no idea of costs but if you contacted Taray direct I am sure they would let you know. There are now townhouses on offer as well as all the other properties. I would imagine that you are looking at a build start date for phase 2 of around Autumn 2008 as this is when we believe phase 1 will be completed but again I don't know for certain .

Hope this is useful to you

regards

Elaine & Ken.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2007 10:26 PM by Vox Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks guys for the info about the Marble factory, I am not completely confident that there is not a problem , if anyone else who is actually living there could advise we would all be much more informed!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts
You and your Car in Spain - 2 posts
Part Load To Spain From UK - 2 posts
Buying a bungalow in Daya Nueva La Vega Baja development - 1 posts
Keep trying to change me Avatar - 2 posts
Coto Real Development - 9 posts
Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts
What about Gibraltar? - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x