HAPPY EVERY DAY CHAT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2007 11:55 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 5:17 PM by joechristie Star rating in Bacup, Lancashire & .... 64 posts Send private message

joechristie´s avatar
Vey tasty, but how many calories?

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:03 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
They look a lot tastier than the ones I made today!! All my son wanted was for me to try to flip one and stick it on the ceiling!!! Needless to say, that didn't happen - in fact, they just folded over in the pan!!! But he enjoyed them smothered with chocolate sauce!!!!

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:51 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 6:58 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Actually, that sounds quite appealing to me!!  I eat peanut butter out of the jar, really good for you - unless you're allergic, of course! (and only organic peanut butter though!  much better for you!)!!!  (Group A blood type, we can go for that!!)  Must try that now - will probably send my son over the edge though!!  He can't abide peanut butter!!  To see his beloved chocolate spread with such a partner .......

This message was last edited by Pitby on 2/20/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:04 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Been there, done that..........
Now a crumpet, so loaded with butter it drips onto the plate with a good helping of Marmite.........MMMMMMMM

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
mmmmmmm, marmite ....................

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:12 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:14 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

But are you a LOVER or a HATER?

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:17 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 7:40 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

OO ER
Just signed myself into that forum, and my poota did a lock-up, had to 'force' a shut down.
Still love Marmite.
Fx

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:06 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar

I seem to recall reading in one of the weekend papers that they're going to produce Marmite made from Guinness yeast extract. Two of the old man's favourite things rolled into one! A limited edition apparently so I'll have to try Sainsbury's when I come back next week (one for Patrick and one to keep for 5 years then flog on e-bay).

Febe, I hope that's a technical term, otherwise a "locked-up poota" sounds a tad unpleasant, and I hope you recover by the morning!

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 10:41 PM by Suzi Star rating in La Cala de Mijas. 23 posts Send private message

Suzi´s avatar

Apparently Marmite is good for fending off those nasty mosquitoes!  They hate it  

Good reason to get into the lovely stuff  

Suzanne

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 11:28 PM by jillb Star rating in bury st edmunds/Loma.... 52 posts Send private message

jillb´s avatar

I heard that too Suzi, but do you eat it or rub it all over you to keep the mozzies at bay?????

Jill

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 12:27 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 11:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Jill the idea is to eat it otherwise the sun wont penetrate the dark stuff to give you a good tan - its the Vitamin B - it means that our bodies give off an odour only the Mozzies can smell and they hate it - I get through a catering tin a month and I never get bitten - doesnt stop the buggar driving me mad at 2 in the morning when we have the windows open at night and one has got through the air con vents or the mosquito screens - ear plugs the only answer

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 1:34 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 1:54 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:04 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Rose1

I can tell you, the Marmite with Guiness is fantastic, have a jar in my fridge (not for long) and you can get it in 'super-size' as well. Great on toast but also slurp a big dunk in your gravy mix when having Roast Beef.

Damn......now I need some toast !

Darren

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:22 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
She gets it for me Darren - I get through a catering tin of the stuff every month - she is back in the UK at the moment so trying to get some there - havent seen it over here down our way.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Punta Plata Estepona - 10 posts
Marbella Property Scandal - 8 posts
Where have YOU bought ? - 16 posts
security - 3 posts
seccurity - 0 posts
Las Vistas de Santa Maria Golf - 5 posts
Radio phone-in on Marbella planning - 0 posts
Help swell Emma's fund - I will donate £4 for every guide sold - 98 posts
Oh JUSTIN-N-N-N......... - 4 posts
Info on Urb. La Marina - 1 posts
First Post - 5 posts
Childminding jobs - 6 posts
A GOOD READ & INFO - 4 posts
Jet Skiing in the Costa Del Sol (Benalmadena area) - 4 posts
dentists Mar Menor area - 0 posts
Change Law Firm after inital Deposit - Is it possible. Almerimar - 23 posts
Show House - 4 posts
Free healthcare in Catalunya - 8 posts
Not all agents are bad - 47 posts
moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 617

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x