Punta Plata Estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by emer2006 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I am in the process of purchasing an apartment in this development in Estepona behind Carrefour Supermarket.  My solicitor has discovered that there is no "Licencia de Obras".  If you are also a prospective purchaser I would appreciate your advice on how to move forward.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2007 3:59 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
iF THERE IS NO LICENSE THEN DO NOT PROCEED AT ALL. hAVE YOU PLACED A DEPOSIT AT ALL? iF SO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND FIND A PROPERTY THAT HAS ITS LICENCES AND ESPECIALLY A FIRST OCCUPATION LICENSE IN PLACE.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Jan 2007 4:20 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
It seems this development doesn't have the actual licence to build let alone occupy it!

I agree with Rixxy, if you can get your money back then do so and run, although in most cases this is easier said than done.

What has your lawyer advised you?

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jan 2007 11:59 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Your lawyer should take immediate action to recover any deposit monies paid.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Jan 2007 7:30 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
You can even mention to developers the fact that this is a crime.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 Jan 2007 11:57 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
At the risk of stating the obvious Maria I suspect the developers already know its a crime. What he needs is for his lawyer to take immediate action to get any deposit monies back before they disappear into a black hole

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Feb 2007 5:19 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

You mean the small development behind the Carrefour in Estepona? It was sold and delivered years ago!! How can they have no building license if they are built since 2001 at least ! were they blind when they were building? Could U post some more info on this regard?

But I am affraid we will see many funny things.....

Also I am asking myself....Gulp.... how did the people living there managed to sign contracts from Sevillana ( electricity) or water? are they stil on  " construction electricity"?

I am very surprissed as I had not heard nothing on this regard on the press or even as a rumour...... I should have known this..... thanks to God I did not sell nothing there.....but I remember visiting the show flat.

Cheers,

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 11:30 AM by emer2006 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

the apartments referred to are on this web site

www.mundosur.info/punta_plata/index.html

emer 2006

Like 0      
05 Jul 2008 12:16 PM by Hede Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I would like to hear if there are new information about Punta Plata, Estepone?

Maarten Hede,
DK 

Like 0      
05 Jul 2008 1:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Welcome to our forum. 

You can join the development forum if you click this blue link, 

Punta Plata

Like 0      
08 Dec 2008 4:23 PM by shahm Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Latest situation is that it seems like the building work has finally been completed...started in 2004.  Before they deliver the apartments to the buyers (apparently going to be signed on 15 December 08) they asking for additional payments for a huge range of costs summing up to almost 10% of the price even though the initial 10% costs have already been paid.  Does anyone else know if this is correct?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Marbella Property Scandal - 8 posts
Where have YOU bought ? - 16 posts
security - 3 posts
seccurity - 0 posts
Las Vistas de Santa Maria Golf - 5 posts
Radio phone-in on Marbella planning - 0 posts
Help swell Emma's fund - I will donate £4 for every guide sold - 98 posts
Oh JUSTIN-N-N-N......... - 4 posts
Info on Urb. La Marina - 1 posts
First Post - 5 posts
Childminding jobs - 6 posts
A GOOD READ & INFO - 4 posts
Jet Skiing in the Costa Del Sol (Benalmadena area) - 4 posts
dentists Mar Menor area - 0 posts
Change Law Firm after inital Deposit - Is it possible. Almerimar - 23 posts
Show House - 4 posts
Free healthcare in Catalunya - 8 posts
Not all agents are bad - 47 posts
moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts
JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE - 1414 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x