HAPPY EVERY DAY CHAT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2007 6:47 PM by leeabby Star rating in Old Kilpatrick, Glas.... 140 posts Send private message

leeabby´s avatar

Janice,

I sent you the e-mail yesterday, I've had the same e-mail for you for a while, if you've changed it, please give me your new one, I have the one at virgin for you.

Sharon

Like 0      
09 Apr 2007 6:51 PM by smccartney Star rating in Jerez. 83 posts Send private message

Hola everyone My first post here, me llamo Stephen, soy de irlanda del norte, vivo en Belfast, vale thats the espanyol terminado, I've only started learning and the spelling is probably bad as I can't even spell in English! I have worked in Spain before as a (very) mature Holiday Rep but am thinking of moving to Spain permantly this year and have a few questions; I would be selling a house here in the UK, clearing mortgage and buying in Spain with cash but I will have little or no money until completion of sale here. With no deposit to fund Spanish property purchase, I guess I'll have to sell up here, move to Spain and rent until buying in Spain? I'm still undecided on which part of Spain, I worked in Salou, have been to the Murcia and Alicante regions but am also interested in Valencia region or Costa Luz. I want to be in a very mixed English/Spanish area, as I would like to make friends with both English and Spanish people. I also want to improve my Spanish and have been going to night school for almost a year but find it difficult! I would appreciate the views of people on here who've already made the move. I should have enough money to survive for few years but will eventually need to work, I know that until my Spanish improves greatly the opportunities will be limited, again I would appreciate the views o0f people that have experienced this. Finally, I like to play the London stock market, not sure of the tax implications of doing this offshore without a UK address, plus I'll need a reasonable internet connection, any thoughts? Many thanks Stephen

This message was last edited by smccartney on 4/9/2007.

Like 0      
09 Apr 2007 11:18 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 7:37 AM by smccartney Star rating in Jerez. 83 posts Send private message

Many thanks Janice, have done. Stephen

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:30 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi Fibby, janice and everyone else thanks for your support yesterday, dont know what got into me.....

IM READY TO ROCK IN SPAIN

x

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 7:21 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 8:40 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 5:27 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi Janice

A big group of us are taking kids to weston on fri (about 20kids)... any tips on where to eat? I think it might have to be a near by mac donalds. I dont want to do the whole sandy sandwiches thing.

tina

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 11:18 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:03 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Thanks Janice. I think your right tho, 20 kids who will have us, it may have to be sandy sandwiches after all..

You are brave saying you would meet us & thank you. I would love to meet you however if you are driving 3 miles i would much rather meet you when we come down just the four of us (with my husband) as ive got my kids and looking after 2 others and the chances of me actually getting to speak to you for more then ummmm 8 secs are slim before im off chasing one of them. We do plan to come down again before the summer under much calmer circumstances (in the car not the train & just our 2 kids) where we could sit down and have a proper chat outside a restaurant somewhere as im sure Jaime would love to meet you and he can have one child and i can have the other... under control. I will PM you now as well.

Tina x

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:27 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:37 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Cheers Janice

Ben & Jerrys yummy.

I must admit im dreading tomorrow, i did actually say NO to begin with when asked if we were coming because stress levels will be rather high, im a bit scared of losing one of them as i was once lost at weston by my parents friends, i need four sets of flippin eyes. They are too old for buggies but too young for eyes to be taken off them for a second (ages between 2 and 5). If you happen to be on the beach tomorrow and you see a lady running around like a headless chicken screaming where are you, its probably me so come and say hi. x

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 11:22 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 1:16 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 6:47 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 8:47 PM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar
JANICE MATE, WHO IS THAT PERSON....................WHY HAS SHE GOT SUCH A PROBLEM WITH YOU? I HAVE READ WHAT SHE SAID, NOT VERY NICE.STAY WTH US AND DONT STRAY OFF OR SHE WILL GET YOU, AND WE CARNT KEEP YOU SAFE.XXXXXXX  

Harley

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:52 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All,

We are back. We had the best time. Weather wasn't great but didn't spoil it at all. Hard work during the days but good times in the nights. It was fab staying in our new place for the very first time. I never want to go shopping again  A few teething troubles but nothing that couldn't be sorted out. Can't wait to get back over in the summer!!!

Gina

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:57 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 10:01 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Nobody puts baby in the bucket, (I mean corner)

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Punta Plata Estepona - 10 posts
Marbella Property Scandal - 8 posts
Where have YOU bought ? - 16 posts
security - 3 posts
seccurity - 0 posts
Las Vistas de Santa Maria Golf - 5 posts
Radio phone-in on Marbella planning - 0 posts
Help swell Emma's fund - I will donate £4 for every guide sold - 98 posts
Oh JUSTIN-N-N-N......... - 4 posts
Info on Urb. La Marina - 1 posts
First Post - 5 posts
Childminding jobs - 6 posts
A GOOD READ & INFO - 4 posts
Jet Skiing in the Costa Del Sol (Benalmadena area) - 4 posts
dentists Mar Menor area - 0 posts
Change Law Firm after inital Deposit - Is it possible. Almerimar - 23 posts
Show House - 4 posts
Free healthcare in Catalunya - 8 posts
Not all agents are bad - 47 posts
moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 617

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x