Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2007 4:13 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Georgia,

Never considered that one however I am a member of the Private Urbanisation Bureau and Bureau Agents Residencial. Have also been asked for us to join the British Ombudsmen Overseas Zona Employment Regulation.

In addition....we have the Association of Legal Enterprises and Directors of Residencial, Urbanisation Notary Kinship.

All good associations and can thoroughly advise membership

Darren Ward (PUB, BAR, BOOZER, ALE, DRUNK)

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:22 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Darren,

Very good for this time of day,I see from your location that you plan to live in Jumilla,is that the Santa Ana,San Jose development?

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:24 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Georgia

Yes indeed..away from the coast !

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:27 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:29 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Darren,

Shouldn't there be a ? after your plot number then,as an agent we have always refused to sell there.

Have you been there lately?

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:29 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Darren,

Shouldn't there be a ? after your plot number then,as an agent we have always refused to sell there.

Have you been there lately?

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:32 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Georgia

Possibly but forgotten it, it's on all my paperwork though

Intrigued why you've never chosen to promote up their, we have a Property Management business for there and properties are flying through the door

Darren

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:38 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Darren,

They are flying through the door because they are so cheap in comparison to the coast,there has always been something not quite right about that development thats why we have chosen not to sell there.

Do you know how many phases have permissions now and have they started building yet?

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:38 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hey guys, I've finally managed to complete our estate agent and developer reviews (as submitted by Eye on Spain members).  I'll be sending out an email about it tomorrow.  Makes very interesting reading!!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 4:49 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Justin / Georgia

Look forward to reading the email !

Georgia - correct, they are a third cheaper than the same property nearer the coast so in theory getting more for you money. What has amazed me though is the number of people who intend on renting their properties but supply out there will far outweigh demand. There'll be a lot of disapponted homeowners and I suspect many of the properties will end up back on the market, which itself has issues if SJG get to complete the build programme of 15,000 properties, again, supply will outweigh demand and potentially, people may not be able to cah them in, certainly not for the projected profits that some agents have been speculating in order to sell the properties.

So far, they have been granted a license for approx 2800 properties, predominently quads and villas but phase 1 has been sold and orders for phase 2 being taken. Parador alledgedly sent 100 agents up there last month to start pushing more slaes and the place is inundated with agents. We are working through a couple of Financial Investment organisations so we don't tend to target the individual homeowner but we are getting loads of enquiries. Plenty of groundworks completed now and they are commencing the brickworks, if you take a peek on the SADM message board and go upto shared photos, you'll be able to see juct how much it's come on. Still estimating a 4 week minimum delay on completions though, more for thoughs who have an expectancy for mid this year

Phew

Darren

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 5:19 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

Darren,

What's a quad?

Thanks.

Impey

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 5:27 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Impey

The are called Azucena's and are either two or three bedroom. Really nice and excellent value for money or investment on this urbanisation. If you drop me your email address, I'll send you some pics. I'm not an agents by the way !

Darren

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 10:28 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi guys, I go awway for a day and three pages spring up!

Georgia - no way bother with AIPP., see other threads for that.

Thank you fro the apologies Haydn!!

Well off to bed now and up at 7am again...groan!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 10:44 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Darren,

Was I the only one who got the double glazing message?? been driving mad all day. Wasn't the end of th M P sketch "that's nothing we used to live in box in middle of t' road, went home, our dad killed us, dug us up and sent us on a 64 hour shift??? I really can't remember, help me out here. You know we have shown our ages with this one.

LoL.

Gina

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 6:41 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Gina,

That's the one, unfortunately it shuffled off it's mortal coil, it's no more, it's ceased to be, it's ******** snuffed it......still, nowerdays I cut down trees, I eat my lunch and like to press wild flowers, i put on women's clothing and hang around in bars....Coz I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.

Bet you'll be humming that one all day !

Darren

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 12:58 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh goodness I hope not - I hated the song before! Well, cant think of much to tell you lot today. Its wet and dreary weather.

Oh yes - why is it clients ring up desperate to view a property then decide to cancell 3 seconds before I leave to meet them there???

So rude!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 1:18 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Rixxy

Awful song !!!

The answer is very simple regarding people cancelling on you, they realise our needs are more urgent to have your presence on here !!!

D

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 2:27 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got 5/5 on all counts right across the board on the new survey just released.

See they are some great agents.

That has made my day!

I think i am going to put that in the window!

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 4:30 PM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

I think Justin needs to look at the survey reults. I just randomly checked out two agents who had both had two repondents yet had an average score of 5/5, yet when you go into it and look at the responses you will see the average should be a 3 or 3.5. I think "Almerisol" was one of them. i have not got time at the moment to check them all but they was the easiest. As for the ones who scored a 5/5 with only one response surely it would not have been difficult to get someone to submit that score for you.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 4:47 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Awwww Darren - that really made my day, thank you!

We didnt even get a mention on the survey! Boo hooooo !

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x