Licenses

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by Rebekah Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

I have bought an apartment in a complex listed on here and have been in contact with other buyers up until a few months ago.

The problem i have is the development stopped over a year ago for quite some time due to money and problems with the license, when they started building again last summer and the bank gave a guarantee to fund the completion, we all thought it was just a matter of time before completion.

I have now been informed that the development has been ordered to stop and the license revoked, the developer is apparently appealing but my lawyer is very concerned.

Part of me thinks if it's just a matter of time I should wait, i bought the apartment in 2003, but I am concerned as my lawyer seems worried this could now go on for years.

I would just like to know if any one else is aware of any appeals on their developments with the town hall etc, and what your thoughts are.

Thank you

Rebekah

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 10:55 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Where is the development?

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 11:10 AM by Rebekah Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Nueva Andalucia! Puerto Banus.

Guess i have the lovely major to blame!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 11:22 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
In in the area - which one is it?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 11:31 AM by Rebekah Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Aloha Hill Club

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 12:13 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Probably best getting out of it, take your money and run. There are many resales all legal but this saga here is set to run and run!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 12:50 PM by Rebekah Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

It's not as easy as that, I am fortunate in that i do have a valid bank guarantee and have confirmation from the bank that i will receive interest for the four years i have waited but with the market having jumped up and down in this period i am concerned i will not be able to get something in the same area for the same price.

I don't understand why they would through more money at it and continue building last year with permission for the town hall if they were only going to stop it again six months later.

And no body seems willing or able to say why!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2007 1:37 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
I reckon Rixxy's right Rebekah - if the guarantee pays out I would get out of it and find somewhere else to invest on the CDS - a lot of other opportunities out there and with the general state of illegal constructions here I think that particular story will go on and on - maybe ad infinitum

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
07 Apr 2010 12:35 AM by Pptronik Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello everybody,

I have a friend in UK wich bought a property in Aloha Club Hill and is not having the property nor the money back.

She asked me for help due I'm in Malaga, so I'm looking for information on the Internet and everywhere.

I've found this forum and seems to me very interesting to me, but I see there is no updates since year 2008, so I wonder what happened since then.

Could anybody kindly answer How is the situation about Aloha Hill Club and what happen if an owner wants to get the money back as is the case of my friend? I've heard they offer only 50% money back. Is that true?

Thanks in advance.

Jose.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts
Brown's Restaurant Duquessa - 2 posts
sales jobs wanted - 1 posts
Agents And Property Valuations Done Properly - 17 posts
A smiley for Smiley - 17 posts
How long is an Account Number ? - 9 posts
Building and Contents Insurance - 3 posts
Club Security Vacancy Wanted - 3 posts
Electricity Voltage - 7 posts
Could you support the "Red Arrows"? - 44 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x