Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2007 10:23 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

All I know is that she entertains us kids and thats what matters - and along with the other real estate professionals that I have encountered in here unlike so many others around you all seem to have clients interests at heart and conduct yourselves with the highest integrity.

Gillespie did you coach Steve McQueen for the Great Escape - sounds a blast - never did think Moore was any good as 007 - Joan Collins holding a torch - you lucky lucky man - would have been in like a ferret up a drainpipe.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Apr 2007 10:44 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Wow Gillespie - your famous!!

I wouldnt bet on the kids being easier than celebs, some of the boys are downright dangerous!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:16 AM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Wow Gillespie, love hell raisers.  Nasty 007, never did like him, you should have stirred and not shook.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:34 AM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

hey gillespie

yo the man but my ma\te who wos in thw hotel game tells me that when he was young man  in game one of his guests did not survive the night  with lady guest  know wot i sayin man and they took him out of room and called polis  so as not to arouse  suspicion man and it was hollywood in perth scotland  in the 60s man

more stories to follow

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:58 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 10:07 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi guys,

My first job when i left school was a "runners assistant" at Elstrees studio,i worked with the cast of Grange Hill,Eastenders and  on the set of Top of the Pops.

It only lasted for a year before i got my first training post in a local estate agency but i had some fantastic experiences met some lovely people and some not so lovely too!

I have some cracking stories but i will save them for another time and i had a crush on Gillian Taylforth but i won't go into that either!

Rixxy-Just had a look at what i think is your website,looks great,have just negotiated something quite similar myself,only working closely with the banks have managed to get all their re-sale re-po's,some of the prices they are asking is about 60% LTV,so hopefully this will push the business on.

Gillespie-Would you beleive it the upside down thingy with the fridge seems to have worked!thanks for that.

In answer to your earlier question regarding the resevation contract,the lady in question signed it in Feb,sorry i didn't get back to you earlier,manic day yesterday!

The sun has finally come out again so at least my Mates in the UK will stop calling me 3 times a day to tell me it's "WARMER HERE THAN THERE".

Asta Luego

Georgia

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 10:59 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Georgia,

Gillian is very talented especially in the back seat of a car, so the papers say.

More rain forcast for next week on CdS,   so don't answer the Phone!

John

This message was last edited by johnone on 4/14/2007.

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:11 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

quote georgia "Gillespie-Would you beleive it the upside down thingy with the fridge seems to have worked!thanks for that." Glad it helped georgia, at least you can have a "cool one" now whilst watching the Bahrain GP

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 11:59 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:08 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Yes and did you know  - if you laid all the girls from Marbella Belles end to end it wouldn´t suprise anybody!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Given the option I woulnt want to lay any of the Marbella Belles - each to their own - personal taste but know of some of them

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:22 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

That program makes me cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex wife should be on there as she is a carbon copy!!!!!!

Not really into Grand Prix reminds me too much of scalectrix and got bored very quickly of that as a boy!(not saying i have grown up yet)

Prefer Rallying,bit more scary.

Please do not make derogative comments about the godesss that is her gorgousness lady Gillian Taylforth.(I THINK THE EXCLUSION ORDER STILL STANDS?!)

Real reason i had to leave Elstree(only jokin)

Beer seems to keep really cool at the bottom of the pool though,have to get it back now the fridge is workin again!Water's a bit cold Have to throw one of the kids in!

I am on the CB johnone and it's starting to cloud over again!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:29 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 12:47 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Nearly Buenos Tardes Janice!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 1:08 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Apr 2007 2:08 PM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Hola Janice, Buenas Tardes

From John

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2007 9:43 AM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

hi Janice

ek is East KILBRIDE GLASGOW  Scotlands first new town and best one great facilities locally and nice quaint old village with cobbled streets well one anyway.

Like 0      
15 Apr 2007 9:54 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 11:09 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

What´s goin on ere then???

This is s´posed to be where we agents discuss meaningful client shortcummins It´s just like being on a tour with clients in the car!!!  you lot gabblin on about anything except property!! 

Now if you don´t  behave I´ll sell you both a dodgy north facing apartment in prime land-grab territory

Like 0      
16 Apr 2007 12:00 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

hi all,

I am still stuck on friday 13th!!!!!!!!

Just sent our office manger to the garage to pick up our car that was involved in a bump the other week.

They have done a brilliant job on the front end and the paint job is a lovely shade of beige.

The only problem is when i sent it in it was white!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me strength!!!!!!

At least the weather is back.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x