Update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2007 8:22 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 8:28 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Thanks for that - should be enlightening although I guess its actually the tricks the agents get up to being exposed!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 8:49 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

well

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 2/26/2007.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 8:52 PM by Emzhops Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Right haydngj - Rixxy and I were being polite before, you're gonna get it Jaws style!!!!

No, I am sure none of us agents on here 'graduated' from the time share school. I certainly have never had anything to do with timeshare.

In actual fact I graduated from Leeds Uni with a 2:1 LLB with Hons and attained my LPC from the College of Law in Chester so there matey, I was offered my trainee post at Walker Morris but due to personal reasons had to stop the studies.

I moved to Spain for a quieter pace of life (ha, little did I know)

I think if you read all our posts back and forth, you will see we actually mock the sharkish agents and us lot in here are unanimously and conclusively against their practices.

No ladies, Fibby or Janice – I for one do not finish at 4.30, en contraire, I was working away and can’t be on here all day, although chatting away is good fun. Just finishing up my day now actually – hey girls I thought you were on our side.

We invited clients – sellers and buyers alike to respond to our stories but NOT for you, haydngi to come on here with a personal vendetta, tarnishing us all with the same brush. As the thread clearly states, “Agents – get it off your chest”

This is our time so unless you have something constructive to say, kindly remove yourself from our agents thread…………….Justin?????!!!!!!!!

Am confident Rixxy, Gillespie and the others who have been enjoying our threads all day will back me up here.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:11 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar
oops ones upset isn't one

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:16 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:31 PM by Emzhops Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

haydngj - ha, don't flatter yourself, people like you really put a downer on a good place, we were enjoying this thread until you came along.

Janice, oh that's OK then, your dinner sounds delicious, comfort food can't beat that and you're a Cadbury's lady, like you even more now, I could murder a crunchie

Night all

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:39 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

haydnj, I'm afraid you can't really be in here.  This is just for agents to "de-stress"...not to have to defend themselves from people.  There are other threads for that.

Guys, we'll delete any "instrusive" posts in future.

Pray continue....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:44 PM by Emzhops Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin, much appreciated

Emz

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:54 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar
very sorry Justin I will let them destress , just thought I'd have a little play . I apologize to the many honest  and hard working agents .I know there are more honest agents than the daily mail try to make out. I have ceased to read all national papers for that reason. they do go over the top . I'll say it again very sorry emzhop and co. I do mean it.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:59 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 10:17 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar
do you like my new avatar I'll go away know sorry to have offended you

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 10:30 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

No probs mate.  I think the avatar's probably more like you now!

Jan and Fibs, you were both invited in so that's ok (I shall expect the rolo in the post).  I mean, how could anyone keep you two out anyway!!??

Have to say, really been enjoying this thread, some great stories coming through from the "other side"

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 10:47 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

well

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 2/21/2007.

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 2/26/2007.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 2:10 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 7:18 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Estate agents and used car salepeople working hard....pffft

I use to be a double glazing salesman before i saw the light and we'd work a 32hr day, eat gruel and live in middle'o road in a shoebox with 12 other families......and still have time to take whippet out for a walk  and lick road clean!

ahh....those were the days

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 8:51 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ok guys, what's in store for today?

About that actress............Diana look-a-like, about 10 yrs ago............Mmmmm

More clues pleeeeeeze, I have been thinking and thinking and am still thinking!

AND I promise to be good again today, cos I was yesterday wasn't I?!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 1:44 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Has any of the agents out there considered joining the AIPP,or are any of you members already,just looked on the website and it seems a bit expensive for what you get,already member of the NAEA,just had a really nice customer,made my day,brought me a bottle of wine for a "job well done".

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 1:48 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

To Jeansis

I take it you live in a Zapata Villa,could you tell me if there is many left and what price they are new,got to be 3 bed 2 bath.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 2:07 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 2/21/2007.

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 2/21/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts
bank guarantees - 14 posts
Qualifications for Spanish Property Lawyers..interesting find !!!!!!! - 8 posts
Are you receiving the newsletter? - 13 posts
Why does eveyone want to sue me? - 19 posts
Spanish builders. - 2 posts
Balsicas and Sucina - 1 posts
Focus,ITV1,February 13th - 7 posts
Grille & door alarms could be a great deterrant. - 36 posts
For TechnoApe - 0 posts
Furnishing in Duquesa, Manilva - 40 posts
almerimar - 1 posts
Getting British Channels on Spanish TV - 8 posts
Happy Valentine's Day - 23 posts
Punta Marina - 5 posts
SPIRIT OF MOJACAR - 0 posts
HELP - ANY ONE WANT TO OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD RENT OUT A 2 BED APARTMENT FOR OF 4-8 MARCH - MOJACAR/VERA - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 415

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x