Apartment rental - Inspection notification

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2017 7:38 PM by andyfamily Star rating in Hertfordshire. 32 posts Send private message

We have just been advised that we have our inspection from the Andalucia tourist board ! Has anyone else had one or are we the first in the whole of Malaga - Property in La Cala 

Like 0      
11 Apr 2017 9:22 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I understand that all property which one applies to be registered for rentals will be inspected before authorisation is given

Like 0      
11 Apr 2017 9:36 AM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

We applied last May and in October we received  our licence and registration number. However we have had no notification of any inspection. 

Like 0      
12 Apr 2017 8:33 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

If you are renting to holiday makers without a license ..Now is the time to get one ... Before the people that have a license report you smiley

This message was last edited by windtalker on 12/04/2017.

Like 1      
13 Apr 2017 11:05 AM by andyfamily Star rating in Hertfordshire. 32 posts Send private message

wehave had the license since May last year.  Just wondered if anyone else has had notification of an inspection.  The rules are extensive.  The biggest problem I see is that we have to take the passports copies of all renters on THE DAY they arrive and send to the police. We will need a good company to do this for the late or very early arrivals.  The very vague rules are posted on various sites - I have contacted the Andalucian tourist board who haven't helped.  Most companies lawyers want money for sending you the info - it should be FREELY advertised to avoid confusion. 

This message was last edited by andyfamily on 13/04/2017.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2017 12:53 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9404 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear All:

We have a FREE GUIDE on Holiday Rentals in Andalucia that we can send to you upon request.  I cannot see I can attach documents here, that is the reason I need you to request it by email.

You can find our contact details in our website: https://www.costaluzlawyers.es/contact-us/

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mobile Phone Question - 2 posts
Car insurance - 11 posts
relief Animal shelter managers - 0 posts
Sun Blind Electric with Remote Control Cream - 2 posts
decorating - 8 posts
Property deeds and ex partners - 11 posts
How can I submit a 210 quarterly rental income form myself - 30 posts
Which type of Air Conditioning is best - 1 posts
police stations - 2 posts
Transport help - 6 posts
christmas weather - 4 posts
Where are the touristic areas of Lanzarote? - 1 posts
MEET AND GREET SERVICE - 0 posts
Spanish and Uk overseas housing market - 2 posts
EBAY selling from Spain - 6 posts
Health insurance for a period 3/6Months - 4 posts
Constitutional matters in the UK - and their effects on expats. - 58 posts
PVC TRELLIS PANELS - 2 posts
sheds or other buildings - 1 posts
How long does planning permission last - 0 posts
Breathalysers in Spain - 15 posts
Canadian fluent in Spanish and English. Want to move to Spain. Will I have trouble with work? - 4 posts
Testimonial from Adrienne and Irvine Rea regarding costaluz lawyers - 12 posts
Community apartment ,who pays water damage - 9 posts
Android TV Boxes Supplier in Costa Del Sol - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x