Transport help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Apr 2017 12:32 PM by Whelan83 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi guys, I am looking for some info on travel from Gran alacant to Benidorm.

I really don't want to hire a car, so can anyone advise if there is a bus or buses I can get and where this would be from and to, my Spanish is non existent so any help on here would be greatly appreciated xx

Ash

Like 0      
06 Apr 2017 8:44 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I would be tempted to get a taxi to Alicante airport which wouldnt cost much from Gran Alicant and then one of the many transfer servuces like the Beni bus

Like 0      
06 Apr 2017 9:04 PM by Whelan83 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thanks for that, I should have said that I would probably need transport back at night, so this beni bus is this for anyone and not just a holiday transfer? 

Like 0      
06 Apr 2017 9:18 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Yes anyone

Like 0      
06 Apr 2017 10:08 PM by Whelan83 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Ok that's great thanks 

Like 0      
07 Apr 2017 8:43 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Link below for airport buses

https://www.alsa.es/en/our-destinations/airports/alicante-airport-el-altet

This recent information onTripadvisor

When are you visiting!? During the Summer period,there is a bus operated by a tour Company,which offers a day return for 10 Euro.

If you want to be more flexible,you can catch the local Baille bus to Alicante bus station-cost €1.60 one way and then Alicante Bus station to Benidorm bus station-cost approx € 5 one way. The Benidorm bus station is at the top of avenida de Europa- approx 20 mins walk to sea front.

The above bus services are frequent-1 per hour and very efficient-depending on time of year the last bus from Alicante to Gran Alacant is 22.00,so don't miss it otherwise its €25 in a cab!!

You can also get the tram to Benidorm from Alicante-however the Station is in the middle of nowhere in the Old Town,,so unless you know the area of Benidorm-you will be lost!!!!

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 07/04/2017.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2017 9:29 AM by Whelan83 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi your info is fab, I am heading out again in the 14th of May 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

christmas weather - 4 posts
Where are the touristic areas of Lanzarote? - 1 posts
MEET AND GREET SERVICE - 0 posts
Spanish and Uk overseas housing market - 2 posts
EBAY selling from Spain - 6 posts
Health insurance for a period 3/6Months - 4 posts
Constitutional matters in the UK - and their effects on expats. - 58 posts
PVC TRELLIS PANELS - 2 posts
sheds or other buildings - 1 posts
How long does planning permission last - 0 posts
Breathalysers in Spain - 15 posts
Canadian fluent in Spanish and English. Want to move to Spain. Will I have trouble with work? - 4 posts
Testimonial from Adrienne and Irvine Rea regarding costaluz lawyers - 12 posts
Community apartment ,who pays water damage - 9 posts
Android TV Boxes Supplier in Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Hola! Newbie looking to move to Gran Canaria - 0 posts
IKEA - 2 posts
ILLEGAL SQUATTERS - 26 posts
Late starter for a Spanish mortgage - 16 posts
Drummer wanted - 0 posts
This is the latest police advice to visitors in Spain: - 0 posts
Villa Rental Southern Spain (Costa Calida region) - 0 posts
HELP - LOOKING FOR NEW BUSINESSES - 0 posts
Dog Friendly Beach Fuengirola - 0 posts
Hi all newbie er - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x