Looking for good CDS agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Mr SpainHouseBuyer´s avatar

Hi! I'm looking for good and reliable real estate agents in CDS area. I’m planning September trip to see potential property. The budget is EUR 200K gross (I mean all expenses including agent fee and taxes). I will appreciate any advice. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me. Bart:)

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 4:02 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Georgia (Shaun) is a good & reliable real estate agent but I'm not sure if he covers CDS. Why don't you PM him but he is on holiday for 2 wks. Georgia has helped me to find my dream home.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 6:30 PM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

We found CAMPOMAR in Estepona very good.  The people there were very straight with us when we bought two years ago.

BPD

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 6:41 PM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thank you Forhotspot.

I didn't know that Georgia works in CDS too.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 6:46 PM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thank you BPD,

Did you mean Campomar Spain dot c o m?

Sorry I can't write web address because I have not too much posts and this is site restriction.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 10:49 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

SpainHousebuyer, I don't know if he covers CDS but this is his site http://www.distantshores.es

Like 0      
09 Aug 2009 11:03 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi

Can only speak as you find, you could do a lot worse than talk to Dan at  Key Estates Calahonda or our very own Inez Riz

http://www.keyestatesproperty.com

http://www.direct-auctions.com/

You should be able to get a nice 2b 2b for your budget at the moment

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 12:42 AM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Yes Mr Spainhousebuyer thats the one. www.campomarspain.es

BPD

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 9:01 AM by sms0611 Star rating in Fuengirola. 21 posts Send private message

In and around the Fuengirola area you could do a lot worse than contacting Kasa Coast.

Also try looking for properties yourself in idealista.com or kyero.com then contacting the agents via them.

May I humbly suggest you read my blog post (Getting Here: March - June) to see what happened to me when I started on this route.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 10:29 AM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thanks to everyone for contribution! 

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 10:30 AM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

sms0611,

I read your blog:) It's something:) Thanks a lot! 

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 10:35 AM by sms0611 Star rating in Fuengirola. 21 posts Send private message

Bart,

Glad you liked it, I sincerely hope that your experiences with agents turns out to be a happier one than mine has to date.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 10:57 AM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Steve,

Have you talked to one of agents advertised on this site?  

BR,

Bart.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 11:18 AM by sms0611 Star rating in Fuengirola. 21 posts Send private message

Hi Bart,

Not as far as I am aware. Unfortunately I didn´t stumble across this site until I was further down the road than you are now.

Having now cast my net outside of the CDS and into Almeria I have been the one driving the process. i.e. I find a property (via the internet or via word of mouth) then contact the agent or owner dealing with it requesting specific details. I then check out the paperwork they supply (if any) and on the basis of that decide whether I want to view a property or not (and deal with that agent or not).

I have found that this way I spend a great deal of time behind my keyboards and as little as possible wasting my time and money on fruitless visits to properties that any sensible (i.e. informed) person would not touch with a barge pole.

The best advice I can give you is take everything you are told with a large pinch of salt and check, check and check again. Posting questions on this site I have found to be very useful and productive, most especially the lawyers who reply to your queries (Lawbird, Martin, Maria).

hope this helps and good luck.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 2:14 PM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thanks! And good luck to you too, Steve! 

Like 0      
10 Aug 2009 3:31 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Inez Rix on the site as Rixxy - tells it how it is - has some great value properties as she runs an auction house that acquires properties from people that are motivated to sell. She wont take anything on her books that is without licences and she will give you an objective viewpoint as to whether she thinks something is overpriced or not (she cannot tell her clients what they have to sell for). She keeps her commissions low by offering a no frills service - i.e. she lets you do your own thing and no tours whereby the driver controls where you go and what you see. She may not have what you are looking for specifically but she does have some good deals. www.direct-auctions.com - take a look at the website and see what she has got. 

For 200k you should be able to find something reasonable - subject to what she has on the books perhaps even a steal - there are some out there.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
11 Aug 2009 6:02 AM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Thanks for the link, Smiley. I'll take a look. 

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 2:00 PM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Is there any one else? 

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 2:14 PM by philevans Star rating in Axminster Devon & Sa.... 187 posts Send private message

philevans´s avatar

Hi MrSpainHousebuyer

I got back last week looking at properties in Sabinillas and surounding areas.

We are now going ahead with a property in Sabby

We used Castle Estates Agency. and would highly recommend them

http://www.castlesestateagency.com/

The best point of contact is Mike Rowlands

Good Luck

Phil

What you see is what you get 

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 2:48 PM by Mr SpainHouseBuyer Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the link!

Regards,

Bart 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transfer of contract - 1 posts
Jeep Cheroke for sale 2004 Plate - 0 posts
18 and moving to Spain! - 10 posts
Dogs on the beach (the four legged variety) - 3 posts
Agricultural / Farming Diesel - 3 posts
Preserving jars for home made jam, etc - 5 posts
Non-Biological Washing products - 2 posts
Protection/ Guard dog wanted - 11 posts
Smoking ban in Spain - 36 posts
What size deposits are needed now - 3 posts
Funeral insurance problems - 1 posts
ALGORFA Air-Con business (Solarplan) - 4 posts
A tale of two lives. - 2 posts
Accounts available before AGM? - 1 posts
Buy to rent schemes - 7 posts
What is the point of a contract and BG!!!!!!! - 1 posts
Compatibility problem? - 0 posts
Rental Contracts - 0 posts
Reflections of WW1 - 5 posts
EOS please tell us which members are in your team - 22 posts
Business Internet - 7 posts
Manilva Feria 2009 - 1 posts
Link Appearing in My Post - 3 posts
Business Potential? - 5 posts
Doing it yourself - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x