Property auction .Bids start from €100

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Dec 2017 7:05 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

windtalker

I was not going to comment but as you asked

15 out of how many? (yes 1 is too many but s**t happens) 

5 minutes from Camposol - some may include them 2 with Camposol

How many have the structural problems that exist in areas of camposol

How many have problems with licences discussed (habitation and tourista etc)

How many have town halls disagreeing and disowning

How many are having auctions at 100€

Singling out Camposol is simply a  response to your defence (or is it sour grapes) u

Nothing personal just a difference opinion

How m

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 8:02 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dazzyj ...you sound very angry ...I wonder why you have this unhealthy interest in Camposol.a place you know Bugger all about.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 8:25 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

windtalker

sorry but not angry at anything - you are so wrong but I do have big shoulders so if you want to take out your frustration (or sour grapes) on me instead of Spain or the rest of the world then no issues

No healthy or unhealthy interest just joining in on a forum with a view on a topic 

I have seen, read, discussed and know as much as I need to about Camposol to avoid it.

Like 1      
28 Dec 2017 9:06 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Hi Kavanagh,

I believe Bob & Patricia were able to buy their property for €11,000 at the auction - don't know the details, but it sounds like a semi-happy ending.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 9:43 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Camposol sadly does encompass what has gone terribly wrong in the Spanish conveyancing  and real estate system ( alongside other developments)) but the turning of blind eyes by all too many to uncomfortable realities, with some expressing such a callous disregard to support those most vulnerable who have been exposed to corruption and lack of timely justice, to suggest they were somehow "at  fault" in this process, or should be following  actions that perpetuate loopholes and illegalities, appears as a final straw in this heady mix of greed and unethical uncivilised selfish behaviour.

The unaccountability by those "professionals" or "administrators" or politicians who cared so little for the devastating impact of their failures or unwillingness to seek workable reform, has more recently been even further exacerbated in this instance by financial institutions who failed to adhere to existing law from the outset, and now appear to be endeavouring to "benefit" at the expense of the innocents depicted in this thread, is incredulous.

Innoocents who from the outset should have ironically been protected in the event of proven breach,  and exposed to levels of stress and vulnerability, in fear of losing their life savings, in fear of being left homeless is nothing short of a national disgrace.

So yes, there are many who are understandably angry and in disbelief that in this day and age such injustice to make financial institutions fully accountable can occur on such a grand scale across the country, but in terms of Camposol, it's the lack of caring and support by those more concerned by the "bad publicity" that has become equally disturbing of late.

This message was last edited by ads on 28/12/2017.

This message was last edited by ads on 28/12/2017.

Like 3      
29 Dec 2017 8:44 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I agree Ads.  For me though is the added problem as witnessed by this thread that rather than stand together people seem intent on sniping at each other rather than provide constructive comment.  I think a large part of it is age.  And it seems to me that older folk do like to massage their own egos a bit. 

I've attended AGM's where everyone likes to have their say, even when they don't know the basic facts.  Again as exemplified here.  It's a very clear case of total injustice, but a few want to go off at a tangent.   It's good to have different opinions, but too often you wonder what is the driving force behind such illogical, unhelpful comment.

For the record Camposol IMHO is a reasonable place to live.  The central area which revolves around a supermarket, lots of restaurants and a few shops can a bit lairy sometimes in the evenings, but absolutely fine if you want to let your hair down.  It's a large sprawling development and no doubt many are content not using the central area in the evenings and are perfectly happy as they are.  Calling the place a "no go" area is absolutely absurd - we seem to be in an era where lies are labelled "fake news" and become almost acceptable.

Like 1      
29 Dec 2017 10:00 AM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Have never been impressed with this particular commercial centre during the day because think it very unkempt, and now to be told that after dark the Residents ( we know many and all over 70 ) !! using this area can get a "bit lairy" well ...words fail me.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2017 11:30 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Floella ... would you like tin of Black paint .

Like 0      
29 Dec 2017 12:10 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Floella, it sounds like Camposol is not for you - probably not for me either.  But each to his/her own and the occasional "lairy" evening is fun for a lot of people.  And why not?  It's harmless and better than living in a lot of places which are like ghost towns for half of the year.

Like 2      
29 Dec 2017 12:41 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

"Lairy" definition...cunning, ostentatious, aggressive and rowdy.

Acer, not the word I would have used even though, as like me, you admit the urb not for you. 

My reason for starting this thread was to highlight the ensuing problem for Mr Mrs Smith . Unfortunately, as per usual, they are last people worthy of consideration.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2017 12:45 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Windtalker you say (just about every so called golf resort went bust) NOT TRUE 

Like 0      
29 Dec 2017 2:42 PM by eos_moderators Star rating in España. 173 posts Send private message

eos_moderators´s avatar

Please keep things civil and try not to go too much off thread. Or we will lock the thread.

Thank you

Like 0      
29 Dec 2017 3:04 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

29 Dec 2017 11:30 by windtalker Star rating. 1285 posts  Send private message

Floella ... would you like tin of Black paint .

Mods, why is this post to me still on this thread whilst my polite one in response to it been removed. 

Not impressed as once again those whose sole object to insult get away with it.

Like 2      
30 Dec 2017 3:54 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The residents of Camposol have donated €2,500 to Bob & Pat ..to help with the purchase of their property... that was bought by them at auction apparently it went for a fraction of it's true value (€11,000 )due to the very bad publicly surrounding the forced sale. so it's a Happy New Year for them with the happy ending.

Just incase any of the posters have forgot these are the people .. that this post is about.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 30/12/2017.

Like 2      
30 Dec 2017 10:36 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

I just pray to God that they have taken good legal advice prior to proceeding down this route so as to be protected from outstanding debts owed on this property or the likelihood of a large tax bill based upon the difference in values, etc. Or for that matter any financial responsibilities going forward relating to contributions to cover outstanding infrastructure in the immediate vacinity/ sector.

Perhaps those used to auctions of this nature can advise what are the legal responsibilities going forward.

Given the background to this scenario they certainly don't deserve any further stress in this regard. 

Like 0      
31 Dec 2017 8:59 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

You are correct ads. In a civilised country the auction legal pack on each lot would have all the information needed. In Spain you cannot trust or believe ‘’ink on paper’’ no matter where it has come from and what it says. As for good legal advice, this total mess would not exist if Spain knew what good legal advice was.

Spain property in general is cheap and that is partly due to the ‘’pay your money and take your chance’’ wild west risks involved.

‘’Responsibilities’’ is a term Spanish authorities do not recognise.

Like 1      
31 Dec 2017 10:32 AM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

The point being is it cheap in the longer term if you are subsequently exposed to all manner of "extras" that were hidden from view, that you have become the owner of a property without legal licence and in this instance has this route closed the door to Bank accountability which could have released this innocent couple ( in the eyes of the law) from all these financial unknowns going forward? To make a fresh start to choose a property that at the very least has a legal licence in place?

Perpetuating illegalities as a route forward ( almost blackmail....be homeless or else?), especially following proven breach, as the only way forward, where Banks are not made accountable IN A TIMELY MANNER for their malpractices with regard to guarantees as stipulated in law, exposes an extraordinary and uncivilised system.

This is exactly why I suggest that the Spanish conveyancing system needs reform to close loopholes from the outset to at least attempt to minimise risks going forward, which surely would be a more civilised solution to the benefit of all. . 

This message was last edited by ads on 31/12/2017.

Like 0      
31 Dec 2017 10:36 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Have they now got their licences etc?

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
31 Dec 2017 2:44 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

ads, foreigners come and invest in Spain believing that Spain is a civilised country that they can trust exactly the same as their home country. They engage a Spanish lawyer and quite rightly expect legal protection and professionalism just like back home. They never imagined that Spain is twinned with Somalia.

The thing I do not understand is why Spain supports all these malpractices and the elected politicians do nothing other than turn a blind eye. How can Spain truly prosper with this attitude and culture?.   

Like 5      
31 Dec 2017 4:22 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

There are some good law firms making strides to gain accountability but they are currently working against a tide of under-resourcing and unacceptable delays that is compromising the rule of law, a conveyancing system riddled with loopholes, a system that turns blind eyes to piecemeal Supreme Court rulings that has led to the Banks exploiting this uncomfortable reality instead of reviewing existing law (Ley 57/68) as a whole, lack of adequate Banking regulation by the Bank of Spain to ensure ethical compliance , lack of effective action by the Bar Associations to regulate against malpractice, .....

I personally wish going forward that good law firms would be far  more proactive to collectively and effectively voice these concerns at the highest level on behalf of their clients ( and to better the justice system in Spain)  rather than just rely upon a recording system (CGJC etc) that has failed miserably to effect change in this regard. It's far too easy to hide behind FAILING reporting and monitoring mechanisms, supposedly in place to protect.

So PLEASE  good law firms, try and make 2018 a year when you step up proactivity to work collectively to gain reform from within.

This message was last edited by ads on 31/12/2017.

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts
Service Roads - 11 posts
Wanted volunteer drivers - 1 posts
Christmas dinner - 4 posts
Hi!- And a question for everyone already happily relocated - 41 posts
cute-baby-capuchin-monkeys-for-x-mas-adoption - 0 posts
Transfering private pension money - 19 posts
Recommended handiman / builder in Valencia - 0 posts
Condado De Alhama - 8 posts
Wanted shipping cartons - 1 posts
hot tubs - 0 posts
Valuation costs - 61 posts
Gazebo & Ratan style 4 piece Patio set for sale - 0 posts
Estate agent fees - 41 posts
Property market around Almoradi/Algorfa/Formentura areas - 5 posts
AutoliquidacIón provisional - 1 posts
Spanish Envelope sizes and postage costs - 16 posts
Rubbish tax - 3 posts
Private schools Costa del sol! - 0 posts
Innocent Brits to be evicted from their homes. - 79 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 188

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x