¿Quien es Kavanagh?

Send Kavanagh a private message

Soy... un hombre

Vivo en... Oil Drum Lane Newcastle

Mi firma en el foro es...

There is enough in the world for everyone, but not enough for the greedy!

Kavanagh's latest forum comments

09 Apr 2021 11:29:

See https://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-7823.aspx

Thread: Starting a childcare business in Spain

06 Apr 2021 17:40:

If an order for the defendant to pay an amount of the plaintiffs court costs (full or part) was awarded to you that should be included in the money you received.

The arrangement you have made with your lawyers to pay their fees has nothing to do with the court.

Thread: Court costs

06 Apr 2021 11:08:

Your lawyers are not usually the defendants. Anything won in court is usually against the named defendant. Winning anything in court is one thing, getting the money is another? What happens if the defendant has no money or assets? See Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away! On UK TV.

Thread: Court costs

02 Apr 2021 11:55:

Yes Windy, Jimmy would turn in his grave if he knew about BREXIT.

Thread: Eu 90 day rule

28 Mar 2021 17:19:

Hello Ms Gill Malouf

I am sorry I did not realise in your OP which lawyer you were referring to, now you have made it clear by all but naming them.

Perhaps standards of service and communication of all lawyers and solicitors worldwide are a matter of opinion. I personally have never experienced lack of communication when they are requesting money from me, in fact somewhat the opposite with several emails and phone calls per day.

Thread: Lack of Communication from Spanish Lawyers


Communities Kavanagh has joined

Kavanagh' blogs

Kavanagh's rentals

Kavanagh's properties for sale

Spain insurance services

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x