Property auction .Bids start from €100

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Dec 2017 10:48 AM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Interestng on windtalkers blog about expats leaving spain surely this was only where his holiday home is? 

Compared to the 16000 expats living in a nicer area called quesada 

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 12:12 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Ciudad Quesada is no better or nicer than anywhere else in Spain ..how can it be it was built by Masa the same people that built Camposol Ciudad was also heavily marketed by Atlas international .. a subsidiary on Masa ...so it is no more the real Spain than Camposol...they started building it in the 1970 for the British and Irish ...in fact if you go on YouTube and have a look at both area's you will find them ...to be the of the same layout and design.. The Neptunia and the Cibeles villa are the same on both site's but are marketed under another name  ... the only difference being that Masa so called Finnished Ciudad before it went bust aren't you the lucky one's .now you may think you are having a go at me ...but what you are doing is making a fool of yourself .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 27/12/2017.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 12:41 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Online news Murcia Today will have all the " ongoing" info.

Individually, because of mans' inherent selfish nature, one may choose to ignore the disgraceful treatment of expats, as happened to the Priors in Vera many moons ago and is still unresolved, and now to the Smiths on Camposol, but collectively we should not. 

Wouldn't it be great if 2018 saw those involved in the Spanish judicial system start fighting to righti the wrongs and amend laws.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 1:49 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

I agree floella to the point that if Spainish regions don’t want to sell housing then don’t do it.   If they do want to sell ANY housing, they should do it properly and safely.  

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 2:15 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Windtalker 

It is clear to anyone that have visited both places that quesada is a far nicer place

Not having a go at you just a point of view based on reputations etc 

What is real spain

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 5:07 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The only difference between Camposol and Ciudad ...is that Masa completed what they started on Ciudad ... Camposol is around 85% complete this is the fault of Masa builders....  it is not the fault of the people of Camposol ...that so many on hear seem to be putting down without any thought of what some people on Camposol have had to endure ... these people paid Masa upfront for a dream that they did not get ...I was one of the lucky ones that got everything that I paid for ...I feel sorry for the ones that did not ...so please don't state the obvious like Dazzyj has in his post.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 5:53 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Windtalker 

It is not about people lucky or unlucky  or even the builders just the fact remains camposol is not a nice place and has a bad name which will take a long time to recover if at all

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 6:04 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dazzyj ...I give up..... Camposol has got a bad name because of the bad press ...that the builders have attracted ..is not the fault of the people from Camposol...if it isn't Masa the builders fault then who's is it...it is very simple to work out but if you can't work it out ...I will let you into a big secret ..if Masa had completed the site as people paid for... it would not have a bad name ....from the site seeing   brigade of  Day trippers that  just call in for a pie and a pint.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 6:37 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Windtalker 

It is not the press camposol is not a nice place and many like me would never visit again let alone buy

It has nothing to do with the people builders solicitors etc etc

Simply that's how it is now and all your shouting bleating on about others and luck  and trying to tar the rest of spain with the same brush will not change the reputation of camposol 

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 7:21 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dazzyj ..maybe I looked at your area a thought the same way you did about Camposol..or are you trying to say that 5,000 buyers got it wrong and you got it lucky you.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2017 9:25 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Windtalker

Not at all

Who said anything about 5000 getting it wrong

Whatever the reason camposol is not a nice place simpke

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 7:08 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

DazzaJ,

Your comment is just your personal opinion.  I know lots of people who live on Camposol who are both perfectly happy and would not dream of living anywhere else.  Their opinions and choices should be respected.

Windtalker,

You ask about fault, but in MHO the absence of LFOs and not being adopted must be very largely the fault of those same people, Mazarron Town Hall.   By doing so they avoid responsibilty for all the future infrastructure bills, even though they are happily receiving council tax payments.

Like 1      
28 Dec 2017 7:52 AM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

Acer

I agree but since following this post vistinh tbecarea and talking about camposol with others many more have similar opinion of the place

One friend likened it to some of the no go areas in the uk 

I know a few people who live in areas that they think is great but many don't share their views 

Yes there probably has been faults and they need addressing but that will not fix the reputation 

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 9:31 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Dazzyj ..why the one man mission to try and destroy Camposol.. when it is not called for due to the fact that you know basically nothing about the place..and are only basing your posts on third hand information and hearsay.. or maybe you no more than you are not saying you seem to be very interested in Camposol WHY 

One friend likend the place to some no go area's of the UK what a load of Bollocks ... What council house site  in the UK has got high end Detached Villa's with  a pool  on it.. this is the last time I will respond to your post   .. what a stupid statement to make   . ..

This message was last edited by windtalker on 28/12/2017.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 10:16 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

DazzaJ, I wouldn't use Windtakers colourful language, but agree with the sentiment. 

You may have missed your vocation as a tabloid reporter - the comment that Camposol can be likened to a "UK no go area" is totally absurd.  You cannot have been there yourself and should be ashamed of yourself for making such daft ill-informed comments.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 10:48 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Where are the no-go areas being bandied about?    I don’t know any in my part of the UK

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 11:25 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Briando " Where are the no-go areas being bandied about?    I don’t know any in my part of the UK"

No go areas in UK. 

Having been retired from the London Met for 30 years I cannot say if such areas exist now.  However, I can say when I was a serving officer in London  they certainly did despite assurances from  the  Government and the Met Police that they did not.

One such was the Broadwather Farm Estate in Totenham, London,  where PC Kieth Blakelock was hacked to death in the serious rioting on 6th October 1985.  Police had been restricted from patrolling there for months prior to that,  if not years.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 28/12/2017.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 4:38 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Anyone know or care what’s happened to Bob and Pats 1 euro Campasol habitation.

Auction was 26 Dec.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 5:31 PM by DazzaJ Star rating in Spain. 46 posts Send private message

No campaign against Camposol just as Windtalkers one man campaign to promote \ defend the place is his opinion 

Add to that the clear problems that Camposol has and they are not the same across Spain and tarring the rest of Spain is really just a smoke screen and very odd or is it simply trying to convince ones own mind - who knows

It is not difficult to get a feel for a place just as one can in areas in UK  (whether they have pools or not - FFS Beiruit has or had villas with pools) you simply get a feel for the place pretty quickly (well I do).

Then by doing a bit more research reading reviews, reading the press talk to friends etc. and you confirm or challenge your first impression

As I said after reading this post I went to see what the place was like and it was not nice sorry but that is a fact and after a bit more research it is a view shared by many.

An area to avoid even at 100 Euro bids for me 

Nothing more to be said 

Like 0      
28 Dec 2017 6:03 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

I can think of atleast 15 sites that have gone Bankrupt ... leaving the site unfinished and in disarray . (Polaris world ) is the first one that comes to mind and then( Mazarron county club) these 2 can be found less than a 5 minute drive from Camposol ...and then you go into the port of Mazarron where every builder went Bankrupt that I can think of ... leaving thousands of people with unfinished sites.. let's not forget Trampoline Hills the biggest scam recorded ever   / just about every so called golf resort went bust...   this sort of thing happened right across Spain ...so why single Camposol.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 28/12/2017.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts
Service Roads - 11 posts
Wanted volunteer drivers - 1 posts
Christmas dinner - 4 posts
Hi!- And a question for everyone already happily relocated - 41 posts
cute-baby-capuchin-monkeys-for-x-mas-adoption - 0 posts
Transfering private pension money - 19 posts
Recommended handiman / builder in Valencia - 0 posts
Condado De Alhama - 8 posts
Wanted shipping cartons - 1 posts
hot tubs - 0 posts
Valuation costs - 61 posts
Gazebo & Ratan style 4 piece Patio set for sale - 0 posts
Estate agent fees - 41 posts
Property market around Almoradi/Algorfa/Formentura areas - 5 posts
AutoliquidacIón provisional - 1 posts
Spanish Envelope sizes and postage costs - 16 posts
Rubbish tax - 3 posts
Private schools Costa del sol! - 0 posts
Innocent Brits to be evicted from their homes. - 79 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 188

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x