Property auction .Bids start from €100

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Dec 2017 8:39 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

How will we all know how Bob and Pat go on. Has anyone got a fix on this auction website, know the lot No, etc, or is it a case of Sky News?.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 8:52 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Is there a link to the auction house?    I couldn’t find one the other day.  

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 9:58 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Luz del Sol Camposol estate agents ....are handling the  properties that are for sale by the liquidators ...it is not a auction as you would expect... The properties are sold for the advertised asking price and not 1 cent less ...if you are lucky to be the only one interested then you will buy it for the sale price ...if you are unlucky and have 2 or 3 other people interested then the highest bidder wins ...the agents will not disclose to you what other interested party's have offered ...what they do is take all the offers and pick the highest one but before they accept they will then phone up the other interested party's..tell what the highest offer was and give them the opportunity to better their offer ...if they don't better your offer then the property is yours ...all the estate agent's in the UK use this method when selling Repo's for the banks ...they will advertise a property at a  low price ..so every man and his dog thinks he is going to buy it for next to nothing ...it cause's a sort of buying frenzy that usually gets them more than the minimum  asking price .one of my businesses is property development so I get involved in this sort of thing all the time when we buy Repo's.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 20/12/2017.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 10:07 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Is anyone legally representing this couple at the "auction" and able to determine/ question the legality of auctioning this property given these extraordinary circumstances? 

Also have any of these properties been previously illegally transferred to the developer's sister company AFTER  court enforcement orders were placed against the developer? And if so wouldn't this make the transfer null and void? Has the sister company also been declared insolvent?

How can any agent proceed until such time as legal status of these properties have been confirmed?

This message was last edited by ads on 20/12/2017.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 10:09 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

‘’The properties are sold for the advertised asking price and not 1 cent less’’

What does that actually mean? They have a minimum reserve of 100euro on the auction website.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 10:33 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

From what windtalker describes, its not an auction at all, even the sale of the properties is a scam.

So, to recap.   you dont know what your buying, what it will cost, dont know if you will own it once youve paid for it.

Then its on a site thats massive and takes four hours to drive round, with a crappy golf course and an area full of subsidence     

Hmmmmmm.....sounds like the Brits will be flocking to this one.....luvvly jubbly

Oh. almost forgot, the lawyers will aslo have a couple of generations of fees to look forward to as well.....(whats spanish for luvvly jubbly?)

This message was last edited by briando55 on 20/12/2017.

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
20 Dec 2017 11:41 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Might be worth reading an informative article published in March 2017

https://murciatoday.com/chs-and-masa-decline-to-appear-before-murcia-parliament-camposol-committee_34517-a.html

Also an article dated November 2017

http://www.costacalidachronicle.com/camposol-residents-association-november-2017/

This message was last edited by ads on 21/12/2017.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 9:20 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Terriblemente jubiloso - Spanish...... Luvvly jubbly - English.

Don't expect you will be using that one down the pub much over the hols Delboy....AKA .....Brian.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 9:43 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

It is not an Auction by any means and shouldn't even be described as one, this use to happen many years ago to me when I reposed cars for finance houses, once all the paperwork was done the finance company would ask me if I wanted the car, they would give me a price for the car, I would either agree it or not, if I agreed it they then went to other dealers and offered the car and told the next dealers what they had offered it to me for, who would then offer more, then they came back to me and told me they had a higher offer,  and so on, after a while of this I told them to stuff it, or at the price you offered it to me for in the first instance.

A correct auction as we all know, lowest bidding price, hands up, until no one else wants the item, high bid wins. The sealed envelope thing is rubbish unless you really want the item and go very high in the first instance, even then you are  not that sure you would get the item.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 9:51 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Terriblemente jubiloso.........Too much Jubbly for one mouthful there Dave

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 10:05 AM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Just looked through the articles on campososl you linked to Ads.  

About 10% or more properties have issues which make these unsaleable in real terms, some of which are described as detrimental to health or maybe even have potential for death.

If any of the properties being 'reverse auctioned' are part of the blocks that have these issues, the agents or institutions responsible for selling them are probably thinking it’s not their fault so not their problem?

Its completely different to the cars Baz, they were just an underhand sales method, but if you knew of a car with serious mechanical faults I bet you wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.        Er. Bichero

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 10:35 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Yes, Brian different but similar.

Biggest problem with Camposol though...Is the Name, talk to people in Spain and it seems nearly everyone knows  and is aware of it's problems, mention the name Camposol and eyebrows lift, even if half the houses are of top quality build they get tard with the same brush.

Has to be something drastically wrong with the whole area when a nice looking, seemingly well built  4 bed / 3 bath / pool / etc, is offered at a very low price, even before any offer is given.

It's a shame that this place is giving the hundreds of decent home owners the same grief as the one's who have brought it on themselves.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 1:08 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Focus on the culprits here and the need to seek solutions, instead of tit for tat divisive rhetoric :(.......  the developer who appears to have illegally asset stripped in attempt to avoid enforcement action for fully proven breach of contract, the Bank that has legal responsibility to COMPLY and administer and safeguard monies in the event of developer insolvency and adhere to a law which requires timely provision of legal licence of occupation ( and provision of bank guarantee), the conveyancing lawyer failing to act with all due diligence to safeguard the client ( and bar association's who subsequently failed to act accordingly), the town hall not adhering to planning regulations, the notary turning blind eyes to non provision of licence of occupation/ habitation licence, the system of justice that failed to ensure timely enforcement following final successful court ruling, the failure of govt to ensure adequate resourcing of the justice system to comply with the rule of law and review provision of laws and regulatory structures in place to plug the loopholes in the conveyancing system via mandatory compliance at point of purchase....the list goes on!

But to place the burden on innocent purchasers drawn into this web of chaos and lack of accountability and regulatory structure is not only  immoral but unjust in the extreme. 

Time for a wake-up call to bring all those on Camposol, whether directly or indirectly affected, together to act as one to support those now being scapegoated, but also to call for adequate long term solutions that do not accentuate or undermine by  all too many short term fixes that only delay progress in this regard, by turning blind eyes to uncomfortable realities????

All residents ( since you have a large voice) would have far more control over events if you would work together and protect those vulnerable but also use this as an opportunity to bring well overdue  reform to the conveyancing system in Spain, to the benefit of all, Spanish and British alike. 

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 1:30 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Good luck with trying to fix something that Spain wont recognise is broken.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 1:42 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

I think they do recognise it Baz but are sadly attempting short term fixes or doing things in a piecemeal fashion ( classic example is SC rulings not looking to the whole law in the case of Ley 57/68) which has only accentuated the problems.

Progress is being made  ( and there are those who have good intentions) but sometimes it requires a courageous wider perspective view for real progress to be achieved.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 1:45 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Ads. How do they do that. It’s already all over the media press, everyone in Costa Blanca knows about it.

Do you expect them to do an Emmeline Pankhurst?

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 2:34 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Residents don't appear to be working as one on this, especially in terms of speaking out in support of those most vulnerable.

Too often the desire to work together is overridden by distrust, so a starting point would be to establish a communicative forum but to encourage a far more cooperative approach with the Spanish authorities, rather than an "us and them" psyche.

It requires understanding and knowledge of the status quo from both sides but with far more focus on a willingness to find effective, fair and more economically viable longer term solutions. 

Building good communication channels, educating residents  of ongoing progress or areas in genuine need of reform ( without being  divisive) and improving trust is all in this scenario....

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 3:11 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Prior to all the talk of Camposol falling down....when I bought 10 years back and Masa was still going strong and had no serious problems on the horizon ...you still had your Camposol haters back then ..they tended to be Brits that would go out of their way to dish out the dirt... These people did not live on Camposol most of them had never been to Camposol so all they had to go on was what Tony down the pub told them ...by the time they had passed the story on and not forgetting to spice it up a little themselves by adding...Camposol was full of

British crook's/Bankrobber's/pedophiles/sex offenders /drunks and just about anything else they could think of to tarnish the place ...as far as I can see the people of Camposol are no different from any other Brits. that have bought in Spain..infact the community spirit is second to none on Camposol ...the various clubs and groups on Camposol have given many a OAP a new lees of life ...one group in particular that comes to mind is the FAST response accident group ..that tend to be ex ambulance and NHS nurses and first. aiders   that will come to administer help ..to anyone that phones them up ....if the problem is serious they will arrange a Doctor or a emergency ambulance and bring them straight to your door ...if this is the community spirit that so many on hear are ready to put down without a thought then you can ..give me Camposol any time....most of the problems are caused by the I LOVE SPAIN BRIGADE that seem to have forgotten where they come from ...if you have forgotten this then just ask the Spanish and the will tell you that you are a Foreigner.in Spain nothing else.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 21/12/2017.

Like 1      
21 Dec 2017 3:17 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Ads. The Spanish authorities allowed all this to happen. The only thing they understand is MONEY. Perhaps your suggestion of grovelling and begging the authorities to recognise their guilt in all this maybe like xyz in the wind.

Monetary action maybe more effective.

Like 0      
21 Dec 2017 3:25 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Ads is on the right track though.  

Although there is no reason for professionals to form committee.   All thevmsin players are happy to be rewarded by individual fees, and have greater income when the system has is continuously doing the wrong thing which perpetuates fees.     The misery is not on the agenda.  

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts
Service Roads - 11 posts
Wanted volunteer drivers - 1 posts
Christmas dinner - 4 posts
Hi!- And a question for everyone already happily relocated - 41 posts
cute-baby-capuchin-monkeys-for-x-mas-adoption - 0 posts
Transfering private pension money - 19 posts
Recommended handiman / builder in Valencia - 0 posts
Condado De Alhama - 8 posts
Wanted shipping cartons - 1 posts
hot tubs - 0 posts
Valuation costs - 61 posts
Gazebo & Ratan style 4 piece Patio set for sale - 0 posts
Estate agent fees - 41 posts
Property market around Almoradi/Algorfa/Formentura areas - 5 posts
AutoliquidacIón provisional - 1 posts
Spanish Envelope sizes and postage costs - 16 posts
Rubbish tax - 3 posts
Private schools Costa del sol! - 0 posts
Innocent Brits to be evicted from their homes. - 79 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 188

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x