Eye lasering

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Nov 2016 7:16 PM by terry gill Star rating in portsmouth england a.... 29 posts Send private message

Hi has anyone here in Spain had their eyes lasered? If so who did you use and any recommendations please? Thanks, Gill.

Like 1      
29 Nov 2016 12:46 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

As one who has visited Moorfields, and seen the numbers of people who's operations have not been a success for them, I would advise looking at all the pro's and con's before going ahead. This is not to say it is not for you, it can be life changing, but the companies doing the operation only usually tell one side of the story.

Just googled. The below is pretty ballanced. Just make sure you know all the facts before going ahead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1174156/The-good-eye-laser-guide-The-pros-cons-things-look-for.html

Good luck

Like 0      
29 Nov 2016 7:30 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 756 posts Send private message

Sorry can't help with Spain recommendation. Had mine done in the UK 3 years ago, still going well

Like 1      
24 Jan 2017 5:40 AM by guerrero Star rating in Toronto. 3 posts Send private message

I read in a health blog that health expenses are very cheap in south Indian states. We will get best quality services. I read it in an Indian blog they said that most multi specialty hospitals offer LASIC eye surgeries at an average cost of $500.

Like 0      
24 Jan 2017 9:29 PM by GuyT Star rating. 511 posts Send private message

I had my eyes lasered in Johannesburg around 1990. Never looked back. (I'm sure there must be a joke in there somewhere). While my family always say I'm a tightwad, I wouldn't shop around for the cheapest option. When I had mine done it cost the price of a car as there were months of before and after appointments - and the surgeon would only do one eye at a time in case he botched it. In those days they scrapped off the epithelium with a scalpel, like peeling spuds. It was painful for weeks. I paid for one of my short-sighted kids to have theirs done ten years ago - there were no  before or after consultations - I took her in to the clinic (Bristol) and an hour or so later it was all over - both eyes - no pain - perfect vision. I doubt there was a surgeon on the premises. It cost about £2k. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2017 8:26 PM by dentalimplantsfriends Star rating in health care. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I can't help with personal experiences or recomendations. Spain is well known and very popular medical tourism destination. I know that many women visit IVF clinics in Spain to undergo infertility treatments. And many international patients visit dental centers in Spain to have dental implants done. If you want to find out more about treatment you need, you might check out medical tourism portals as medigo or whataclinic. Hope this helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BBQ 30th November - 0 posts
fine - 3 posts
Community Water - 12 posts
Re Registering Car Witn No NIE - 8 posts
New here! - 4 posts
English folk music club. - 2 posts
making an off - 28 posts
TV set top box - 7 posts
Today's daft question! - 10 posts
Bilbao parking ticket/fine! - 1 posts
Zenmate - 2 posts
Sunday Opening - 4 posts
The thin edge of the wedge - 3 posts
Spanish Justice ?? where is it ? -- take care when buying a property with contracts and Spanish Law - 5 posts
Wayne Stoneman - Missing Person - 2 posts
jonter - 3 posts
Deposit Refund - 8 posts
Accomodation - 0 posts
Conveyancing and errors in Bank Guarantees - 5 posts
thinking of buying motorcycle for use in spain - 10 posts
Are there many people paying mortgages loan for illegal properties? - 2 posts
Tax on property owned outside Spain - 8 posts
Threads keep vanishing ? - 8 posts
Mobile phones - 4 posts
Gas Conversion - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x