fine

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Nov 2016 11:38 PM by mikelorna Star rating. 40 posts Send private message

Hello,

Wat happens if you receive a fine for a traffic infringment posted to your UK address and you do not pay it  ?(40euro) I tried to pay on line but just could not do it. The car hire company passed on my details obviously. When i hire a car and return to Spain what will happen most likely.

Mike Pickering

Like 0      
26 Nov 2016 9:24 AM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Visit the link below to pay the fine. You'll see an icon in English which will help you to do this.  I would certainly pay the fine rather than risk coming out again and not be able to hire a car or indeed see the fine increase for late payment.

Here's the link: http://www.dgt.es/es/

Like 0      
26 Nov 2016 7:37 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If it is hire car i believe the company will claim it from your credit card and by that time you will not only have lostthe discount for quick payment but may also have penalties imposed. 

In saying that never so far in the 30 years I have been driving in Spain have  I incurred a fine

Like 0      
27 Nov 2016 11:04 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

mikelorna

You can do a serach on this forum as this topic has been coverd many times one such thread

is (although this one got a bit tetchy - you will see what I mean)

https://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-16419p3ondak-.htm

You should have no problem returning to Spain and when you do call in and pay the fine in person 

Altrernativley make a few calls

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Community Water - 12 posts
Re Registering Car Witn No NIE - 8 posts
New here! - 4 posts
English folk music club. - 2 posts
making an off - 28 posts
TV set top box - 7 posts
Today's daft question! - 10 posts
Bilbao parking ticket/fine! - 1 posts
Zenmate - 2 posts
Sunday Opening - 4 posts
The thin edge of the wedge - 3 posts
Spanish Justice ?? where is it ? -- take care when buying a property with contracts and Spanish Law - 5 posts
Wayne Stoneman - Missing Person - 2 posts
jonter - 3 posts
Deposit Refund - 8 posts
Accomodation - 0 posts
Conveyancing and errors in Bank Guarantees - 5 posts
thinking of buying motorcycle for use in spain - 10 posts
Are there many people paying mortgages loan for illegal properties? - 2 posts
Tax on property owned outside Spain - 8 posts
Threads keep vanishing ? - 8 posts
Mobile phones - 4 posts
Gas Conversion - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 4 posts
Organizations/Social Groups/Clubs in Xabia/Javea for 30 year olds. - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x