Zenmate

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2016 12:26 PM by SouthernBelle Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Is anyone having problems watching itvhub iplayer via Zenmate? I have been able to watch all on demand programmes via Zenmate but for a couple of months unable to get the itv programmes but all BBC and Channel 4 are ok. My Zenmate location says I am in the UK but I keep getting the following messages from  itv hub:

BACKEND NOT AVAILABLE
We're sorry
ITV Hub is only available to viewers in the UK. If you want to watch in Europe, you may be able to use our ITV Essentials service, which offers our top pick of shows in selected countries. If you're in the UK and still having problems, please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com   
I have mentioned this to Zenmate and they have checked at their end and found no problem watching itv and they are at a loss to understand the problem. 

Any advice would be welcome.
Regards SourhernBelle

Like 0      
22 Nov 2016 5:01 PM by Lemonie90 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello!

I'm sorry I can't help with your specific problem - after having my own problems with ZenMate I started using NordVPN to watch my English/USA channels and found them to be great! Sorry but that's all can offer...good luck!

Like 0      
22 Nov 2016 5:48 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

You could also try the Browsec extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsec-vpn-privacy-and-s/omghfjlpggmjjaagoclmmobgdodcjboh?hl=en

This message was last edited by Roberto on 22/11/2016.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sunday Opening - 4 posts
The thin edge of the wedge - 3 posts
Spanish Justice ?? where is it ? -- take care when buying a property with contracts and Spanish Law - 5 posts
Wayne Stoneman - Missing Person - 2 posts
jonter - 3 posts
Deposit Refund - 8 posts
Accomodation - 0 posts
Conveyancing and errors in Bank Guarantees - 5 posts
thinking of buying motorcycle for use in spain - 10 posts
Are there many people paying mortgages loan for illegal properties? - 2 posts
Tax on property owned outside Spain - 8 posts
Threads keep vanishing ? - 8 posts
Mobile phones - 4 posts
Gas Conversion - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 4 posts
Organizations/Social Groups/Clubs in Xabia/Javea for 30 year olds. - 5 posts
short changed from ATM machine - 8 posts
Christmas day Santiago De La Ribera/San Javier - 0 posts
3 bed accommodation sought - 3 posts
FIFA Bans Poppy - 8 posts
Shower screens/enclosures - 6 posts
Equestrian rental - 1 posts
Tax implications of owning two properties, one in UK, the other in Spain? - 2 posts
Property Sales Warning - 0 posts
Hello - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x