buying in Alboaire Golf

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

OK any EOS'ers wanting to meet up in Dublin over the easter weekend (assuming you are all as sad as me and are working!!) then let me know.

Im at the RDS Ballsbridge and to be honest a good place to meet would be Herbert Park Hotel.

Im in Dub from thursday afternoon until Monday night

Any mad people out there??

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:27 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I thought about this long and hard....just how do I tell Mrs G I´m going drinking in Dublin with Rixxi???

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:37 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Gillespie my son thats easy dont tell her!! Let me know when you have a difficult question

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:40 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Don´t you think I thought of that smiley mate....the only problem is, knowing Rixxi on a bender it would probably get on Sky news!!! How would you get me out of that one?

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:43 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Run up the white flag and buy er indoors some flowers? Or a bloody great rock? We've got one down this end called Gibraltar that you can have with pleasure

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:49 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Gillespie,

Do what men "do" & lie.

Janice

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:50 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I got a better idea, if Rixxi is away then clearly I shall be needed to coach her nude netball team - I´m going to put them on a rigorous training regime, get them huffing and puffing!

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:52 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Out of luck there mate - she is taking them with her - apparently all they will be wearing is a shamrock - between them!

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:58 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Christ!!! then she´ll make sky news for sure. Quote smiley - "apparently all they will be wearing is a shamrock - between them!"...??? Between what?????

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 7:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Crikey, I bugger off to do some work and look at the replies! Smiley youre in attack mode today!

I dont wear shamrocks cos the suspenders break their delicate leaves - a bit of parsley is fine. Between anywhere!...

Gillespie - Better ask the wife if you can have your b****s back and get on a plane to Dub, but only if you can play wing attack!

No  - dont do that I will send the girls around to you instead, they need extra passing practise..

Have a good one folks 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 11:37 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

And dont worry he'll be making plenty of passes. You know that if you make parsley sauce in a Sarf of England Pie'n Mash shop its known as liquor -

Talking of things Irish I had some visitors arrive tonight and they brought Guinness Marmite - oy oy!!!! Bloody waste of time though there is no alcohol in it! Whats the point in that!!! They could have made it perfect and fell short of the mark -

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 5:30 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Pie mash and liquor - yes been many years since I had that and it was on the way walking to a friends house after school, which was in Tower Hamlets, friend lived in the Isle of Dogs.

Wasnt into the jellied eels but pie n mash yum yum would love some now!

Guinness marmite. Hm. Not sure about that, it sounds a diluted form of Marmite, a bit like having water in your whisky!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 11:22 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
If its Liffey water its ok to have it - anything else forget it

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 2:02 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

After seeing the colour of the Liffey there is no way I would recommend drinking it!!

The Dublin meet up did happen with myslef and Freddie06 at the show. We had a good hours chattin and she looks forward to coming out probably after the summer.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 4:47 PM by freddie06 Star rating in Ireland. 21 posts Send private message

Hi Rixxy.
It was great to met up with you at the RDS, I hope that you had a good time in Dublin, looking forward to meeting up again.
Freddie

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hiya Freddie - it was a bit of a laugh wasnt it. Yes would love to see you again. The rest of the show was still pretty quiet except monday but there you go.

I hope all goes well and let me know by pm when things move for you. Next time you are over we can call a meet so you can meet the rest of the nutters - and Mikets ring!!!!! (if you dare!) 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Justin, can you point these new people in right direction please ? - 1 posts
Where to buy equipment for disabled in Torrevieja area? - 1 posts
been let down for rental, I seek a 1 or 2 bed for JUNE under EUR 800 - 7 posts
Furniture express, Estepona? - 23 posts
Noise laws - 21 posts
Betty TV - 0 posts
JeansSis (Janice) & Candyfloss (Gina) meet for the first time. - 6 posts
'Sardines Day' in La Cala?? - 4 posts
Arthititis Best Area To Live - 4 posts
Any shops open on Monday 2nd - 21 posts
Skype Pro Promotion - 27 posts
Ribera Golf & La Union - 4 posts
Community pool safety issues - 6 posts
RENTING BEWARE - 2 posts
Development Discussions - 6 posts
Mortgage advice for a ( mortgage virgin) 36yr old,... >) - 1 posts
Mortgage advice for a 36yr old, never had one before man,,,and a bit of other ..... - 9 posts
Casablanca Beach - 2 posts
change of ownership - 5 posts
help on sending first payment. - 3 posts
News of friends - 19 posts
Moving a part load of furniture to Spain from the UK - 11 posts
Any other Irish out there? - 11 posts
NIE APPLICATIONS IN ALMERIA - 4 posts
Residentias - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x