Mortgage advice for a ( mortgage virgin) 36yr old,... >)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by jeffcoo Star rating in Marbella. 76 posts Send private message

jeffcoo´s avatar
hI ALL,  this website has really helped me, and reading your articles and gaining advice from everyone is making my move to Spain easier.  So thanks.  Last night i listened to the interview with Patrick Robinson, ( mortgage advisor), there was so much info there i didnt know existed, and if anyone has reservations of any kind regarding a mortgage, check it out.  So thanks Eye on spain. Ok... to my poin, im 36, and moving to spain with my girlfriend, I do not have  a healthy credit history in the UK, from 10 years ago, ( but it has affected me and i have never had a mortgage), so as you can imagine i have paid a lot out in rent.  I have never thought about a mortgage, "  thats what together people do", although, after listening to PR  last night, perhaps there is hope for me, after all,!!     maybe indeed i can actually own a set of door keys, which im sure would surprise my Dad, ..The UK is funny place reeally, you make a few mistakes, financially, when your young, and the system seems to never forgive you...Im a good payer, rent always comes first, so mt priorities are in order, i have an income certainly enough to pay a mortgage.   Im moving to  a flat ( july) in Marbella, Laz Terreraz, Marina, ( if anyone knows it)  im moving there in July, paying EUR 850 a month, is that a good deal anyone????
first though me and the girlfriend are moving to Elviria, nice apartment , 2 bed, EUR 850, ok price i think,....
If anyone has any advice on a first time mortgage, please shout, ( i have been reading other articles), also we need a good second hand car!  max £ 50.00, as long as it has a seat im ok, she can sit on the roof!
no, ummm, about max  EUR 5000.... well i guess thats it from me,...also if anyone knows of a good standard Spanish  language school, which doesnt charge over the earth please advise, also i have heard that the local council has some places cheap???  does Marbella have this opportunity for residents?
o well im off to do some more reading, and increase my heart rate and blood pressure, and wait patiently for my other half to retutn, leading to increased blood pressure.....

PS  ( sorry eye  on spain but i  accidently put this post in classifieds, )

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:08 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Sorry, but I replied in Classifieds  ...... Whoops!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mortgage advice for a 36yr old, never had one before man,,,and a bit of other ..... - 9 posts
Casablanca Beach - 2 posts
change of ownership - 5 posts
help on sending first payment. - 3 posts
News of friends - 19 posts
Moving a part load of furniture to Spain from the UK - 11 posts
Any other Irish out there? - 11 posts
NIE APPLICATIONS IN ALMERIA - 4 posts
Residentias - 0 posts
till April the 9th. - 3 posts
Inspection dates - 2 posts
What area should we choose? - 10 posts
Return of Deposit Monies!! - 8 posts
Anyone bought on Atalaya de Mojacar? - 2 posts
Quality Warning! - 9 posts
launching jet ski's Costa Blanca Area - 0 posts
St Georges Day - A bank holiday?? - 26 posts
Anything music .. just great listening - 2 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE - 27 posts
End of month gone.....still no sign!!! - 2 posts
Franchises - 2 posts
Looking for Super King Size Bedding in CB - 4 posts
Euro Anglosur / Prestige Villas - 2 posts
The Cod Father,El Faro,CDS. - 0 posts
The Green Olive - Sabinillas - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x