Casablanca Beach

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by davidhchess Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi!

Since the above development is still being marketed, at least over the internet, I thought that I would post this quote from Sur in English. Its self explanatory I think.

The Junta de Andalucía has decided to maintain the land occupied by the Casablanca Beach development in San Pedro as green zone. José María Ruiz Povedano announced that the 61 apartments, which are built but not inhabited, would not be legalised in the new PGOU as the land will continue to be reserved for parks and gardens in the revised plan. Rafael Duarte, of the interim committee, said the development would most likely be demolished, once the case has been through the courts.

Regards

David

Like 0      
04 Apr 2007 12:19 AM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar

Hi David

That's very interesting! I went to see the development 18 months or so ago, when it was still being constructed. We were renting beachside in San Pedro and liked the area so I was attracted by their advertising hoarding which stated that they were building apartments and townhouses down there. Of course there were no townhouses, and when I asked to see the largest unit a very cocksure salesman showed me the biggest one they had left - a 3 bedroomed apartment on two floors, one of which was the basement. Not very impressive, and not that large, so not for me, thank you. He told me I would have to hurry as they were selling fast. I nearly fell over when he told me the price was €1.3m - plus IVA!

Like 0      
10 May 2007 7:58 AM by davidhchess Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi!

Its all very sad. The local TV shop owner told me that one of hi customers had paid over £500,000 for an apartment there - and over £14,000 on TV and audio equipment and was very worried about getting his money back. We spend a fair part of the year in Guadalmina Alta and the over development since we moved in has been something to behold.

Cheers

David

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

change of ownership - 5 posts
help on sending first payment. - 3 posts
News of friends - 19 posts
Moving a part load of furniture to Spain from the UK - 11 posts
Any other Irish out there? - 11 posts
NIE APPLICATIONS IN ALMERIA - 4 posts
Residentias - 0 posts
till April the 9th. - 3 posts
Inspection dates - 2 posts
What area should we choose? - 10 posts
Return of Deposit Monies!! - 8 posts
Anyone bought on Atalaya de Mojacar? - 2 posts
Quality Warning! - 9 posts
launching jet ski's Costa Blanca Area - 0 posts
St Georges Day - A bank holiday?? - 26 posts
Anything music .. just great listening - 2 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE - 27 posts
End of month gone.....still no sign!!! - 2 posts
Franchises - 2 posts
Looking for Super King Size Bedding in CB - 4 posts
Euro Anglosur / Prestige Villas - 2 posts
The Cod Father,El Faro,CDS. - 0 posts
The Green Olive - Sabinillas - 6 posts
Estate Agent Speak - 34 posts
Almeria - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x