Uk Shopping in Spain .....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Anybody used this company?

www.ukshoppinginspain.com/

I've searched the forum and only found one reference to them back in 2007, but nobody said if they are any good or not.

The Mrs saw an advert in one of the free newspapers and asked me to ask this question, as we are thinking of buying some small bits 'n bobs from Argos.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
28 Feb 2009 9:32 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Having said that I've just looked a bit more in depth at the site and at the delivery charges!!!

Hmm!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
28 Feb 2009 10:20 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Haven't used them, but believe this is the company in Mojacar? I looked to use them to bring my TV over, but it was €70 plus I had to get it to their depot near Aylesbury. They work on the idea that when you buy from Argos,amazon, etc, you have it sent to their warehouse and it will be forwarded on from there. With the exchange rate very much in your favour out there, it should dtill work out reasonably cheap.

Mark

Like 0      
28 Feb 2009 11:50 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I thought it relevant to post here. Marks and Spencer deliver to Spain for ten pounds.

Marks and Spencer

as do Next

Next

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Jun 2009 10:29 AM by eedie Star rating in Mojacar. 17 posts Send private message

eedie´s avatar

Hello there, I have now used Uk Shopping in Spain, expat internet delivery service! It isn't actually that expensive to have items delivered to your door here in Spain from the Uk and now there are over one hundred shops to choose from. I used Argos aswell because I wanted to be positive of the quality and value for money of the products. It took twelve days for my delivery to arrive and ukshoppinginspain dealt with all the ordering and paperwork, I just received my goods! I would definately use them again and can recommend the service. Also apart from marks and Spencers as mentioned above there are not a vast amount of uk shops delivering to europe, so the service offered by ukshoppinginspain really is essential!

Like 0      
26 Jun 2009 10:45 AM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

I´m not sure why you would need to use a service such as Uk Shopping in Spain.   More and more of the big retailers now deliver to the European mainland.  Schuh and Amazon are ones I've used so far, and delivery charges have been very reasonable.  Amazon charged around 5 pounds for my last delivery of 3 books.

David

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2009 4:33 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

We also used Amazon, as we wanted copies of my book in time for the launch party on Sunday, and DHL hadn't delivered at the time.  Well we eventually got the books from DHL, but what impressed us was that the ones from Amazon only took 3 days, in spite of them using Royal Mail and Correos here in Spain!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
29 Jun 2009 3:11 PM by eedie Star rating in Mojacar. 17 posts Send private message

eedie´s avatar

In response to why use ukshoppinginspain, I'd just like to say that not everybody has access to the internet at home. Which I didn't when I first used them. Therefore it gave me some reassurance that rather than using a public computer with my bank details and returning to internet shops to track the packaging etc. I was able to leave it all to the staff at ukshoppinginspain. Also whilst there is are a variety of shops that deliver to europe ukshoppinginspain offer a facxility where they offer the opportunity for carriage here to Spain from the retailers in the UK  who do not ship here. 

This message was last edited by eedie on 29/06/2009.

Like 0      
08 Jul 2009 10:56 AM by eedie Star rating in Mojacar. 17 posts Send private message

eedie´s avatar
** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car repossesion in spain. legalities ? - 7 posts
Developer Changes to our Apartment - 6 posts
Horse riding - 2 posts
telitec internet - 0 posts
Something to keep in mind.... - 3 posts
Finally sorted!! 7500kg truck leaving UK March 15th. - 0 posts
Ryanair set to charge £1 to use the toilet! - 39 posts
Auriga Crown at Murcia airport - 8 posts
Please speak English!! - 19 posts
A totally free and unique property website - 0 posts
RECIEVING LOTS OF EXTRA SKY CHANNELS - 2 posts
Can you pick up English channels without a dish - 5 posts
Got some learning Spanish ideas for you all! - 2 posts
Developer Mortgage Question? - 12 posts
Linea Directa - liberty seguros - Mapfre ? - 5 posts
Weather forecast - who do you trust? - 3 posts
john colling - 0 posts
New Site Live!!! - 139 posts
Income Tax & Social Security - 7 posts
Transfering Regular Money to Spain - 4 posts
Spain: Who Is Responsible For The Property Bubble? - 3 posts
What's happened to Manilva Leisure ? - 9 posts
Wanted : Villa Rental - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
Snagging - 0 posts
Why oh why - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x