What's happened to Manilva Leisure ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

Have Manilva Leisure gone bust does anyone know? 

The security  grill is all locked up and has been for a while.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 3:04 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

PrincessK, see this thread on Manilva Life.  Will explain about Manilva Leisure.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 6:12 AM by Rob in Madrid Star rating in Madrid. 274 posts Send private message

Rob in Madrid´s avatar

the link is expired\broken

anyways how did you insert the link so cleanly?

Decided after all I don't like Spanish TV, that is having compared both.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 6:20 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Hi Rob

I've just tried the link in both Firefox and Safari and it's working fine for me (and I cleared the cache before trying).  Try again and see what happens.

If you want to insert a link like that, just highlight the word/picture/whatever and then click the link sign above (the little world with a link on it symbol) and insert the url.

Just in case it doesn't work, here is the url in full.

www.manilvalife.com/forum/viewtopic.php

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 8:50 AM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

Hi Pitby

I can't get into it. It comes up 'This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.
Please contact the domain provider with questions'.  Your link takes me to exactly the same page.

Is there any other way (I'm not a whizz on a pc :o(  )     Is the articule to big to copy  and mail to me ?

I'm very intrigued now  :o)

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 9:34 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Gary forgot to renew his domain name today! (Happened to me last year...doh!) The site is now back up and running.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 12:00 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

How strange!  I didn't have a problem at all this morning with Manilva Life!  Even when I tested after Rob posted that the link wasn't working!  Must be the time difference!!!!! 

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 3:16 PM by PrincessK Star rating in Warwickshire / Duque.... 27 posts Send private message

I've heard they have moved further up the coast and have had difficulties with the Council.  I think their loss of the boating licence was the start of their demise.  Have they still got the bar opposite the office does anyone know? 

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 6:38 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Gone bust???  Weren't Manilva Leisure once linked with OVP?

Jojan

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 12:35 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Any update on Manilva Leisure?

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted : Villa Rental - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
Snagging - 0 posts
Why oh why - 1 posts
Residents get together - 5 posts
Right Move International - 4 posts
Community Charges - 9 posts
Rose & Thistle - 0 posts
Saturday Feb 28th Andalucia Day... - 5 posts
Moving to spain - 6 posts
UK PLASMA TV IN SPAIN? - 2 posts
Iceland in Spain? - 43 posts
End of the Euro ?? Could it really happen - 3 posts
Does anyone know of a van with spare room coming from UK to Manilva Area in March 09 - 9 posts
Signature on documents - 2 posts
Keith and Liz we live in La Escha near Lorca Murcia - 1 posts
UK van & storage back working. 1st March in Scotland. - 0 posts
I'm frustrated by my inablity to learn Spanish - 52 posts
Ryanair to drop check in desks by end of year? - 8 posts
golf starter kits - bargain - 0 posts
buying a repossesion - 7 posts
NIE Application in Manchester - 3 posts
Football fans on the Costa Blanca - 0 posts
internet connection - 12 posts
Rattan furniture - 6 posts
Van collecting in Scotland 1st March. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x