A HAPPY THREAD - NO DOOM, GLOOM OR CREDIT CRUNCH MENTIONED!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2009 7:11 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Easy tiger, that's after the race

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
27 Aug 2009 7:46 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Aha!!! THATS where I was going wrong!!! :)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 10:43 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Rixxy

sounds like your 'Spa' is in Amsterdam?

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 4:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Mmmmmmmmm! Now then Goodstitch, thats a thought!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 4:42 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

ooooooo, yes!........and a rude one. What a wonderful place though for a  err......interesting  weekend!!

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 5:19 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well gotta earn some dosh somehow!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 12:08 AM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Just had some great news - revision on my mortgage rate -  it has dropped by about 3% -

Now may even be able to invest in one of those spas!! 

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 12:42 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

That is great 3% is a lot of difference. 

Yes go for it, before it starts going up again.  It is nice to have something to show for it.

Pat 

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 9:46 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Ours has reduced quite a lot this month, it's revised every six month and as it's interest only for four years we are laughing all the way to the bank.  Now we really are having cheap holidays in our apartment.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 12:26 PM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Our mortgage rate only gets revised on "anniversary" of our purchase.  Pleased that mortgage rate has returned to about where it was when we bought the property 5 years ago. 

When we were out in Spain - seems like a long time ago - (but in reality for three weeks in September) I had two "moans" with the bank - one was the high mortgage rate - and the other was the insurance (with Mapfre - but done vian the bank) which was circa €400.  Both ended up by being reduced - the insurance (still via the bank, but with a different company) by about €150.

Who says that moaning (or should I say constructive debate!!) doesn't pay!!! 

It's going to be a toss up between a spa and a car (only hired a car for one week out of our three and cost €320 (inc fuel - no choice with Aquacar - had to buy fuel as part of package)

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 12:40 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I would have drove that car round and round the block until the petrol was all used up, what a rip off, we only use Bruno's in Duquesa port now as you get it with a quarter full tank and you take it back like that, no hidden extra insurance you pay what it says when you book on line, plus now get upgraded for using them a lot.  We pick our car up at the airport in Malaga and drop it off there, they never take payment and just say pop into the office when you get to Duquesa, they are really trustworthy.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 12:49 PM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar

Hi Leema

We did just that!!  We did a lot of touring in that week, but still had some petrol left.  On the day that it was going to be collected we went out for a very long drive.  Let's put it this way, I hope that the chap got back to his office with it!!

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      
02 Oct 2009 1:36 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That is great news abbb1.  Ours came down too and it has made such a difference.  It IS the sort of good news we like to receive at the moment!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Paying a Spanish Fine in England - 2 posts
retiring to jar de cope - 4 posts
Acquiring a mortgage. - 1 posts
Garrucha fun fair - 9 posts
Can I afford to live in Spain - Serious question - 76 posts
EXTREMELY URGENT One month Torrevieja or surrounding €100 a week - 0 posts
EXTREMELY URGENT One month rental required Torrevieja area - €100 per week - 0 posts
Savings on shopping - 14 posts
GoGo's Crazy Bones?? - 1 posts
Totally Torrevieja - 1 posts
Another building giant crisis hits Costa Blanca - 7 posts
All MAR MENOR (Costa Calida) general info. - 0 posts
Bus Service - 11 posts
Moneycorp & QuesadaLife forum, devious lot or WHAT !?! - 11 posts
Sad site in Torrevieja (Costa Blanca) today - 6 posts
Can you eat a hot curry in Spain? - 15 posts
Watch T4 pop concert LIVE in my town of Weston Super Mare right NOW on C4 - 2 posts
HELP....Advice on TDLT - 3 posts
Child Bank Account - How do I open one ? - 5 posts
Youtube teaches you Spanish, very helpful. - 1 posts
Christmas - 10 posts
changing mortgage to a new owner - 6 posts
Adding a page to social networking sites - 1 posts
Spanair and Ryanair give details of their cutbacks in Spain. - 0 posts
Check out flight info for all carriers at Alicante & Murcia - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 173

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x