San Jose into liquidation.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jun 2008 5:52 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,
Can you clarify, have the creditors list been published or not. Everyone is saying that the court in Alicante have issued them and people are offering to check if your names are on it. ~Is this true, can they do this.

Regards

Like 0      
12 Jun 2008 6:16 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
The list that SAN JOSE and HERRADA has brought to Courts is an initial list with no real relevance as those credits need to be examined and approved by the Administrator. Once the judicial order of Creditor´s meeting is finally published in the National Gazette, the real work starts: lawyers need to go to Adminsitrators and communicate credit and kind of credit to Judicial Administrators for its approval. If the Judicial Administrators do not concede to credit the optimal classification requested by Lawyers, they can also go to the Commercial Law with proper and full law arguments for the defense.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
12 Jun 2008 7:11 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Hello everyone,

I have just received an email from Almudena (daughter of san jose and person in charge) confirming that they are NOT BANKRUPT, they  are in administration and they are waiting still for the paper work from the town hall to finish El Pinet which they expect in a month.

Almudena has said that nothing has changed since our meeting in april this year and that she will be in touch with more details of our completion as soon as possible, she confirmed that we are named as creditors and that the administrators would be contacting us to clarify the amount stated.

I dont know about jumilla but i am very optimistic that El Pinet will be finished, i have heard that someone paid 10 million euro for the hotel which is being built there.

FAR

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 10:31 PM by mossymor Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Well if Almudena says so it must be true!

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 10:47 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

I sent Almudena 7 e mails asking for a response, when i was very desperate to know information...guess what response i got.....nowt, nada, nothin.

Now Almudena is a shining white chariot saying....hey its ok.....maybe she should be saying...you want your house...i will give you your house.

What a load of b******s

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 11:34 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Hello Brianndo,

If it would help and you send me your email address, i will forward the email i received from Almudena to you.

It does not make sense to me that El Pinet would not get finished but if you are waiting for jumilla then i would not like to be in your shoes. I have already  waited nearly 4 years for Albatera and can assure you that i am just as fed up with this whole situation

I have just recently transferred to El Pinet and fortunately the house is near completion. I am going to get my house one way or another!!!!

FAR

Like 0      
16 Jun 2008 8:37 PM by Terry L Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello everyone,
I have only just joined this site after reading some of the postings here over the last few days.
I am in England and along with some family members paid a deposit directly to San Jose for a property on the Jumilla site. We paid the deposit some three and a half years ago and only learnt of the problems a few days ago.
I notice that there are two lawyers (Maria and Martin) from two different law firms offering advice on the site and this all seems to be gratefully received. Would the two mind if I contacted them via PM to try to enable me to make some sense of my situation and to look at how I can now move forward in this matter

Terry L

Like 0      
17 Jun 2008 4:16 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Of course we would be pleased to assist you, Terry. Email us if you need it.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
17 Jun 2008 5:56 PM by Terry L Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Maria, Sterling and Tony.
I can see that you have all posted PM's to me but I am still waiting to be able to access them as my PM service is not set up yet.
Thank you for replying anyway and I will get back to you as soon as the facility is available to me.

Terry

Like 0      
17 Jun 2008 6:34 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Terry.

Good luck you are on the right track and you are amongst friends.  

Keep in touch 

Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
18 Jun 2008 7:58 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Terry,
the easiest way to get your PM set up is to contact Justin via one of the forums like the ' introduce yourself' one that way he will answer quicker.

JUSTIN ARE YOU THERE TERRY NEEDS HELP

Like 0      
18 Jun 2008 10:31 AM by l.lawson Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Yes, welcome to the forum Terry, you are amongst friends all in the smae boat - WE WANT OUR HOUSE!!!!

Louise

hey, wouldnt it be great to meet in spain sometime when this is all over!

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 11:27 AM by pteire Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

I have just returned from Spain, (Playa Golf), and have to admit that DESPITE the un-nerving situation of voluntary administration, that the ON-SITE Foreman and his staff of craftsmen continue to render immediate assistance, (in the event of any minor calamity which may strike existing residents property), in a courteous, pleasant and efficient manner. Let us ALL hope that the administrators DO manage to pull the comany out of the fire for EVERONE'S sake.

PT

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 9:24 PM by julie anne Star rating. 1103 posts Send private message

Hi All  I was wondering if anyone out there bought a San Jose property through QSD I did but so far have not come across anyone else .I just thought it may be useful to swap the info we are getting from QSD.  
CHEERS

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 8:11 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

I heard  yesterday that the president of SanJose has been arrested for misinterpretation of funds, now this isn't good news as it puts our case on the back burner!!!
Apparentley he was unable, as the judge asked.,to  produce details of the account which held the deposits of the purchasers. I'm sure more details ill come to light next week but I can't help but think the situation is going from bad to worse and we are all about to wave goodbye to our money ( I was always optimistic!!!)

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 4:00 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Hello Sterling,

May i ask you please where you got this information from?

FAR

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 4:08 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,

We will have to wait and see if this is as it seems( I was told Ambasun had closed and we found out a few days later they had not) so lets wait and see if it is the rumour factory .It does seem odd as the administrators are in there running things and I believe moving things forward and like all of us want a popsitive outcome. I will remain calm and wait. 

And I most definatly want my House
Tony R17 18

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 5:30 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi All,
I have just got of the phone to Holaspain who I bought through and i asked about the President and was told that they are in contact with SJ and they have heard of no problem with deposits or the president. Lets all wait until Monday and see.
I want my House and i want you to have yours too 
Tony R17 18

Like 0      
22 Jun 2008 8:50 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Far,
I have been informed by a friend in Murcia that it was reportred in the press about Jose Rodrigez but he was arrested for misapporopriation of funds not as I reportes previously mis interpretauion. He has also stepped down as chairman od the Orihuela CF. He released a statement to say theat he is to countersue these claims. He is blaming a ecological group for holding up El Pinet and lost it's case SJ are taking legal action for damages.
i have aslo noticed this is reported on other website forums

Like 0      
22 Jun 2008 12:23 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,

Do you know what paper it was reported in as i have viewed the costa blanca news, roundtown news etc via the internet and i cannot find anything.

It is true that "The Friends of the Wetlands" were responsible for holding things up at el pinet, building had to stop there until san jose won their case against them. Elche townhall have now only a matter of weeks left to issue the paperwork for the builders to start finishing el pinet and i am assuming the administrators will want to see this project finished asap.

I WANT MY HOUSE

Hope you get yours too!!!

FAR

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts
buying golf clubs - 7 posts
Introducing myself to the forum - 1 posts
El Rocio - 5 posts
Anyone in Torrevieja? - 3 posts
Driving over in june - 11 posts
Cheap Flights & Accommodation ?? - 5 posts
Feisty Kitty needs new home - 2 posts
Swimming Pool Lockout - 4 posts
Van Rental in Murcia Region - 9 posts
Selling Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Los Granados De Cabopino - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 363

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x