Dona Julia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 May 2008 12:00 AM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

vista01´s avatar
Is anyone buying in Dona Julia (lasol) Estopona. Noticed that they havent started the project yet?????/

Like 0      
11 May 2008 10:23 PM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

Hi,

Not buying in Dona Julia, but we are buying in Vista Hermosa like you seem to be.

Which Phase are you on ?

Regards

Like 0      
11 May 2008 10:33 PM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

vista01´s avatar
Hi I think its the 2nd phase, completion should be in December 2008, so...they say. R u moving there permanetly???

Like 0      
12 May 2008 8:47 PM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

We are on Phase 4 which is now in build. Completion scheduled for March 2009 or earlier....or later, depending which rumours you believe.

The plan was to use it for holidays & holiday rentals, but due to money problems we may end up long term letting it for a few years to pay the mortgage.

Like 0      
12 May 2008 10:05 PM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

vista01´s avatar
Hi JJ Soz for not replying earlier. The thing is that you hear so many stories that sometimes you dont know what to believe. As Promaga was running behind with their build, I spoke to my solicitor and got Promaga to put us up until ours is completed. This might come in handy for you if they don't finish on time and its rent free. At least it will give you a place to get away to. I am moving there on a permanent basis around July putting my daughter in school and what I'm looking to do is property rental. In the process of setting up the website. It will be cheaper than what the estate agent is charging and making sure that the property is secure and safe, there's no leakage, and to keep it clean and tidy up after the tenant has left. If its something that interest you or know anyone please do let me know. Maria

Like 0      
12 May 2008 10:20 PM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

Hi Maria,

What you are planning sounds great. Having someone effectively "on-site" would be just what we need. Hope everything works out ok.

Keep posting.

Have you seen the Vista Hermosa threeads on the Off Plan Development Forum ?  There are a few reasonably regular posters on there. You may want to let them know what you are planning too.

Regards

Like 0      
13 May 2008 9:49 PM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

vista01´s avatar
Hi JJ Nice to hear from you again, There is so much to organised. My house is on the market , daughter is doing her sats and me son is starting his A level and as he will be attending Uni in Nottingham in Septemer, and thats not the end of it I have just come down with a bad ear infection..........great! I will have a look at the forum and will keep u updated in regards to the website. Hope u r enoying the weather, I was in Spain last week to collect the keys for the temp accomodation and I got burnt on my shoulders and forehead,but driving down from San Roque going to vista/ La linea the view of Gib and North Africa was beautiful and I guess that n makes it worthwile. Anyway have a good evening and take care. Regards Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts
buying golf clubs - 7 posts
Introducing myself to the forum - 1 posts
El Rocio - 5 posts
Anyone in Torrevieja? - 3 posts
Driving over in june - 11 posts
Cheap Flights & Accommodation ?? - 5 posts
Feisty Kitty needs new home - 2 posts
Swimming Pool Lockout - 4 posts
Van Rental in Murcia Region - 9 posts
Selling Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Los Granados De Cabopino - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 24 posts
business partner wanted - 1 posts
Information on new routes and travel news - 0 posts
Problem with changing UK car to Spanish plates - 0 posts
Seville airport - nearest place to watch Champions League final on TV? - 0 posts
All about Albatera - 12 posts
HEARING AID REPAIR - 0 posts
Marilyn from Essex and Casares - 1 posts
hello all! Hoping to move near San Sebastien - 9 posts
Freesat - 2 posts
Anyone use Friends Reunited site ? - 6 posts
washing powder - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x