San Jose into liquidation.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jun 2008 7:17 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Far,
there was an article in 'Activa Orihuela' 

Regards

Like 0      
24 Jun 2008 7:26 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Sorry meant to give full website address: www.activaorihuela.es  have a look there.

Regards

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 1:20 AM by marirose Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

We just want our house!!!! 
We don't mind waiting, but hate being lied to!!!! Def do not want to fork out any more money or lose any. It's very hard to earn in this taxed forsaken country of ours!!! Please can we have our house?? Does anyone know whats really going on?

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 6:57 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Marirose,
I doubt if we'll get our house's but i am confident that we will get our money back. I have just had an update from the lawyers which looks quite positive and a step in the right direction.

Dont panic pike!!!!!!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 10:06 AM by marirose Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for your reply. Who are your lawyers?

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 3:37 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Marierose,
My lawyer has done work for me for years. she is in Albox, Almeria. We decided to stay with her as we know her well and she is also very local to us when we are in Spain.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 8:43 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi All,
Until the process is over it is not known if you can or can not have your house. All we can do is try to influence the process to get a positive outcome and keep an open mind so that if, as I beleive will happen, we are given the opportunity to continue with the purchase, you can do so if you wish.

All the best to you all, what ever your prefered outcome may be.

Me..........yup  .........I want my House

Tony    R17 18

Like 0      
28 Jun 2008 12:18 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

I want my house R14 167 !!!!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2008 8:04 PM by Linda Needham Star rating in Jumilla,Spain. 302 posts Send private message

Linda Needham´s avatar

Tony Malpass, Brian and Mags Dornan having been working hard to get an informative dialogue going between all parties concerned in the adminstration process of [b]Herrada del Tollo[/b] in order to obtain the best information possible for the benefit of all concerned.

They arranged several meetings here in Spain and invited David and myself to attend.  They flew over yesterday morning and flew back this afternoon.  Hence the reason I am posting this information.

Yesterday afternoon Tony, Brian, David and myself had a meeting with Almudena in the San Jose offices.  This meeting was very open and frank on both sides.

At 1.00 today at the office on site in Santa Ana del Monte.  We were introduced to Abraham Garcia Gascon and Jose Antonio Pascual Navarro two of the court Administrators, and various other associates who are helping them in this process,  Pepe Rodriguez, President of San Jose Inversiones, his son Damien, the Company auditor and again various associates.

Following this the whole party attended a meeting at the Jumilla Ayuntamiento with Francisco Abellan, The Mayor of Jumilla, Council Abagado and the Head of Planning.  Neither of whose names I can remember.

We left the Ayuntamiento and had lunch with all except the Mayors party.

We have gathered a tremendous amount of  first hand information to the benefit of all. 

I have taken a lot of notes and I have agreed to put this information together, hopefully concisely.  It will take me a while. I will be as quick as I can but need to get it right so please be patient.  I will then email it to Tony and Brian, who will probably add the bits I have missed, and upload to the SARC website for all to see. www.santaanadelmonte.org.

They are also working on getting the Spanish language iniciated on the site.

I would like to say a big thank you to Tony, Brian and Mags (who unfortunately was not here) for giving us this opportunity which was invaluable. 

Linda Needham
La Alberquilla
Jumilla, Murcia

R4 308 For Rental

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 4:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Thinking of all our internet friends on here who need a boost. 

Sound on. 

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 5:05 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
WAY TO GO MORE 

TASTIC

Chrissie 

Chrissie   

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 7:14 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Well that was nice and refreshing.

Thanks
Tony

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 7:41 PM by alantracey Star rating. 156 posts Send private message

Much appreciated More

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 10:06 AM by l.lawson Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

i love that song - thanks
Roll on September 1st when they are in breach of contract.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 10:13 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Linda, thanks for that. Looking forward to that valuable information. I guess you will be posying it here, won´t you?
Best wishes, today is a local feast day in Algeciras ( Virgen del Carmen).
Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 7:13 AM by PLUSADVISORS Star rating in Torrevieja. 7 posts Send private message

PLUSADVISORS´s avatar

Morning,

I would like to inform everyone that last 9th July, the oficial publication of San Jose into Administration took place, that is, it is officially now when creditors must prove the contractual relationship with the company and the payments done, having one month from that date to do so.

So please, if you have not begin with these procedures, do it as a matter of urgency, because you would have only until next 9th August.

Best wishes to everybody.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 11:40 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hope things go well for you.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2008 3:09 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
And don't stop thinking about that dream, ok ?

FLEETWOOD MAC : DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW.......

Like 0      
21 Jul 2008 11:24 AM by lyla77 Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

Like 0      
21 Jul 2008 12:05 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Magnifico! Another firm of recommendable solicitors to the list.
Best,
Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts
buying golf clubs - 7 posts
Introducing myself to the forum - 1 posts
El Rocio - 5 posts
Anyone in Torrevieja? - 3 posts
Driving over in june - 11 posts
Cheap Flights & Accommodation ?? - 5 posts
Feisty Kitty needs new home - 2 posts
Swimming Pool Lockout - 4 posts
Van Rental in Murcia Region - 9 posts
Selling Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Los Granados De Cabopino - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 363

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x