San Jose into liquidation.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2008 10:19 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Bumping this thread up........

Not sure if this has any relevance but a member of another forum READ HERE who must also be a member of EOS has posted a direct link to the Residencial Santa Ana del Monte owners board here & anyone now can read what members are saying in there without registering

There's also a board for Jumilla & San Jose at http://www.spainserve.com/ 

Link is Santa Ana Del Monte - Jumilla

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/3/2008.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2008 11:35 AM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Thanks MORE

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get onto the SANTA ANA  site at all. I think they must be stopping/blocking me for some unknown reason. I have even tried e:mailing them but I never get an answer.  To my knowledge I have never been banned.  I  thought all forums were for everyone to stay informed.  It is obvious the SANTA ANA site are being selective and very unfair by not even giving me the chance.

Regards  Chrissie

Chrissie   

Like 0      
09 Aug 2008 12:57 PM by Linda Needham Star rating in Jumilla,Spain. 302 posts Send private message

Linda Needham´s avatar

Troubled builder given green light to finish El Pinet

By Dave Jones and Alex Watkins
ELCHE town hall has approved plans to allow building work at half-finished El Pinet urbanisation to be completed.

This comes on the back of the Regional Supreme Court decision in April which turned down an appeal by ecologists who were demanding an end to construction at the site.

Construction company San José Inversiones was first ordered off the land in La Marina de Elche five years ago following the intervention of ecologist group AHSA.

They complained that the urbanisation lies inside the protection perimeter of Santa Pola natural park.

Hundreds of home owners – including scores of British expats – have been living in limbo ever since.

The controversial re-ordnance of El Pinet was finally approved last Friday.

Town planning councillor Alejandro Pérez announced that this was the definitive go-ahead for a ‘special’ project.

He claimed that the town hall had included environmental improvements to the plans at every stage to make the development more sustainable, including the elimination of one of the apartment blocks ‘to make it more compatible’.

He said: “The builders can continue the work at MR-9 and finish the urbanisation.

“The will be the end of one of the development issues which we have pending.”

However with builder San José Inversiones presenting voluntary suspension of payments to the Mercantile Court earlier this year the future is still not clear cut for home owners in situ and buyers who are waiting for their properties.

Administrators have said they want to keep the company afloat by continuing with its building projects.

And this week company boss José Rodríguez told La Verdad newspaper that he hoped to reactivate San José’s fortunes by completing El Pinet urbanisation.

Residents have told CB News that will only believe that their urbanisation will be completed when they see the builders on site and the remaining houses and infrastructure finished off.

They have been waiting for several years for basic infrastructure and a rubbish collection service.

djones@cbnews.es

awatkins@cbnews.es

Linda Needham
La Alberquilla
Jumilla, Murcia

R4 308 For Rental

Like 0      
09 Aug 2008 2:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 5:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
justr wondered how things were going for all the people fighting for some resolution?
I know its August and nothing happens here anyway,but just wondered if anyone had any news on Jumilla.

Like 0      
20 Aug 2008 1:45 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia,

The lates news that we got hold of has been posted on the SARC website under Newsletter August. The site can be accessed via the SADM threads, which, have a direct link to the site.

All the best to you

Tony 

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 10:01 AM by mearsg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Has anyone else received the letter from San Jose requesting 120 euros per month to cover water and electricity charges?
Do we have to pay it even though we are non resident and have no habitation certificates?

Cheers
Geoff

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 11:53 AM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Hi Geoff

I heard that someone got their habitation licence which cost 30 euro

It seems that this is common practice for builders to recoup their money for water and electricity charges once everything is above board and although it may feel like a sting in the tail to you now, i feel that this is another positive step to getting El Pinet finally finished.

As my property is still to be completed i would not be expecting a letter and i dont know if anyone else has received one

Geoff if you are staying at El pinet would you let us know via this forum if you see the builders or any activity at all around the site, it would be much appreciated!

All the best

FAR

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 1:04 PM by mearsg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Far,
Thanks for the response. I'm fairly relaxed about paying but I have asked San Jose by email today for some confirmation of dates. I have asked when work will recommence and when they expect the site to be completed as I don't really want to keep paying them every month indefinitely. 

I know they have read the email but am still waiting for a response. I'll post anything I get here. 

As for updates on activity, I'll be asking a friend of mine who is due back from El Pinet tomorrow if there has been anything going on and again if there's anything to report I'll post it here.

Cheers
Geoff

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 1:46 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

Thanks geoff

Yes i agree, would not like to pay that indefinately either it is far too much

My husband is going over for a few days on a golfing trip on 3rd October and likewise i will post any information he may have when he gets back!

FAR

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 3:18 PM by tracy1 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

My solicitor told me this morning that even if we pay the 120 euros asked for, this does not guarentee the water or electricity, and idf San Jose do not pass on our monies to the service providers we have no come back, we should be given a contract showing our payments. He feels that we should all stand together as a community.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 3:18 PM by tracy1 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

My solicitor told me this morning that even if we pay the 120 euros asked for, this does not guarentee the water or electricity, and idf San Jose do not pass on our monies to the service providers we have no come back, we should be given a contract showing our payments. He feels that we should all stand together as a community.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 4:13 PM by mearsg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Tracy,
That would sound like a sensible thing to do.
Cheers
Geoff

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 4:30 PM by far Star rating in Dundrum, Co. Down. 169 posts Send private message

I have just read on another forum that san jose have still not got financing and are waiting on licencing. Just the other day i was reading how someone had got their habitation licence, the boy who cried wolf springs to mind as who knows what to believe anymore!

If this is what the administrators are coming up with then i despair! I would at least expect them to keep within the law

Perhaps if the builders were back and completion of the site was to be finished within a year and there were mains electricity etc then i am sure the residents would not mind paying if the end was in sight, but without any incentive it is an insult (again) to the intelligence of the British people.

FAR

Like 0      
26 Sep 2008 8:57 AM by mearsg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Far (and all others on El Pinet)
On another forum we read there is an entry summarising a meeting which was held on the 24th between some residents and SJ regarding the request for 120 euro payments. It appears that the residents and SJ have reached agreement on a figure of 60 euros per month from September to December. They have also mentioned a target date of December to finish the roads and lighting. This would apparently allow us to get our habitation certificates.

Regards
Geoff

Like 0      
30 Sep 2008 5:55 PM by mearsg Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Far,
I have seen that you have PM'd me but I couldn't get access. I have requested access. I'm not ignoring you...I promise.

Cheers
Geoff

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 9:16 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi All,
I see that Santa Ana Del Monte website has finally closed down. It's now just EOS where we can get information about the development (or lack of it) It all seems to have gone a bit quiet, we're not hearing any news about whats going on.  We are still waiting for the outcome of the so called meeting which was supposed to be held at the end of September with a view to giving us a series of options.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2008 9:54 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,
The SARC website is still up and running but had a host server problem that delayed the posting of the 2 Oct 2008 meeting. It is now posted on the SARC site plus while we awaited the repair it was placed on the SADM forum as was the update from today. Both have their own thread so they can be easily found and read.
The SARC web site will be remaining and posting information as it come in. The site can be accessed via the link on the SADM forum and googled santa ana del monte org
Sorry for the delay.
 I WANT MY HOUSE
Tony R17 18

This message was last edited by TonyMal on 10/14/2008.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2008 8:32 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Tonymal,
I still look on the SARC website, but I meant the other one that Wanda ran, you know santananadelmonte.net It's a shame really but there you go.

Like 0      
21 Nov 2008 5:32 PM by TonyMal Star rating in Oxfordshire. 1090 posts Send private message

Hi All,

I was wondering if the purchasers on the other developments that have the builders going into administration are setting up their own purchasers groups and websites? We did that so that we could get ask questions and meet up with all the parties to find out what is going on and try to save our money by getting the developmnent built.  If any of you want to do that and have any questions you want to ask SARC please e mail us via the SARC websites email address and we will try to help.

I WANT MY HOUSE AND A POSITIVE OUTCOME FOR ALL

All the best

Tony R17 18

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Nueva Ermita - 0 posts
HELLDORADO - 3 posts
A question on how to advertised a property rental. - 2 posts
cheap car hire - 34 posts
Elegance Dona Julia - 3 posts
Emailing using a Blackberry - 1 posts
Ripples.................................................... - 4 posts
Electricity costs - 7 posts
4 Month old baby in Spain - 2 posts
WANTED 3 MONTH RENTAL - Early JUNE To SEPTEMBER 5th - 1 posts
Dona Julia - 6 posts
Schools - 4 posts
Laptop help please - 15 posts
How to find a good administrator? - 9 posts
buying golf clubs - 7 posts
Introducing myself to the forum - 1 posts
El Rocio - 5 posts
Anyone in Torrevieja? - 3 posts
Driving over in june - 11 posts
Cheap Flights & Accommodation ?? - 5 posts
Feisty Kitty needs new home - 2 posts
Swimming Pool Lockout - 4 posts
Van Rental in Murcia Region - 9 posts
Selling Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Los Granados De Cabopino - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 363

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x