Van Rental in Murcia Region

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 May 2008 12:00 AM by ttigger Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good company to rent a van from (Murcia region) ... I want to bring furniture from that IKEA store in Murcia to Sucina ... I know IKEA will deliver but I would prefer to rent a van and drive myself ...

Any ideas?

T

Like 0      
10 May 2008 1:26 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Any use ? I know you say you want to drive yourself though.

Saw this in THE COASTRIDER

VAN & MAN FOR HIRE - all areas covered no job too small, efficient & reliable, inc collections from IKEA, Murcia. Contact Jason 664 016 495

Like 0      
10 May 2008 11:02 AM by dennismundy Star rating in Las Kalendas - Fortu.... 263 posts Send private message

I'm sure I've seen a van rental place outside the Murcia IKEA store. I can't remember it's name though.

Like 0      
11 May 2008 11:34 PM by ttigger Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I wrote to IKEA about van rentals and got this:

To: ***anonymous***
Subject: Delivery related questions ...

Dear Customer,

the transport services which appear in our advertising material are separate firms to IKEA. We provide easy access to
their services here at the store for the customer's convenience.

The rental of vans and small lorries is provided by "Primoti". They have a small office in our outdoor carpark. Their contact number is: 968 385 532. Their services cannot
be contracted from within Ikea.

There is also a full delivery and/or assembly service "J.L. Pantoja" who have a customer service desk in our store next to the Ikea Customer Services desk. Their contact details are:
Ph: 902 678 903
Email: atencioncliente AT jlpantoja DOT com
Their services, on the other hand, can be contracted when paying for items between checkouts #3 - #8 inclusive.

We are unable to provide you with estimations on delivery dates. Please feel free to contact J.L.Pantoja for a more accurate indication.

If you have any further IKEA-specific enquiries, don't hesitate to reply to this email or call us on the number below.

Thanking you.

Customer Services
IKEA Murcia
902 400 922

***********************************************************************************************************************

To: sac.murcia
Subject: Delivery related questions ...

Hello,

- "Te facilitamos la contratación del alquiler de una furgoneta con una empresa externa."

Question(s):

1. I plan to visit IKEA on 31-May ... I will purchase beds & other large items.
- Do I need to make a booking for the van rental OR can I just choose the service on 31-May?
- Will I be able to get delivery on 31-May?
- Will I be able to get delivery on 1-June?

2. Do you offer two types of rental?
(a) Rent a van.
(b) Rent a van with a driver.

3. Can I bring my own driver? (only rent the van).
- What is the approx. cost per hour?

4. My apartment is in Sucina.

Thanking you.

*************************************************************************************

Like 0      
14 May 2008 1:04 PM by SpanishLinda Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 44 posts Send private message

SpanishLinda´s avatar
Not sure if they cover the Murcia region but  Albacars were recommended as an excellent van hire company for Ikea near Malaga Airport  (see aerticle at bottom of newsletter),

Like 0      
09 Jun 2008 3:19 PM by ttigger Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Folks,

Thought I'd let you knowhow it worked out ... I rented a fine 'Ford Transit' with centauro.net ... (I can't enter the web address correctly because I haven't made enough posts to eyeonspain) ...

Cost was e60.00 per day plus the tank of diesel fuel was about e120.00 ... I thought it was very good.

Regards,
T

Like 0      
02 Feb 2011 7:56 AM by marksteyn Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Are you looking for a quality rental car in Europe at a great price? Then, with choosing a new or late model reliable and comfortable 4 wheel drive utility vehicle or passenger car.

van rental

This message was last edited by marksteyn on 02/02/2011.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2011 12:05 PM by zohahunt Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hey, looking for a van on rent then first make the list of your requirement like what do you expect should be in your upcoming rental van . But there are lots of option in van , big van , small van ,minivan.. whatever you needed just order or take it ..

van rental @  hiring

This message was last edited by zohahunt on 06/02/2011.

This message was last edited by zohahunt on 06/02/2011.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2011 12:32 PM by wickedpink Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Better to leave it to the professionals - easyflatpax - who shop,deliver and assemble all IKEA products.

That moment when you open the packages and find something missing or damaged and you have to go back to IKEA, hire another van, make the trip all over again - no thanks!

This company will sort that out as part of their service and often for no extra charge and they're really reasonably priced too - it's just a no-brainer really........

Like 0      
23 Nov 2011 12:35 AM by donaljer Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

If you looking for a van rental in Europe their are a variety of well known brands, but I tihnk it's best you chose a local van rental company.

This message was last edited by donaljer on 23/11/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Selling Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Los Granados De Cabopino - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 24 posts
business partner wanted - 1 posts
Information on new routes and travel news - 0 posts
Problem with changing UK car to Spanish plates - 0 posts
Seville airport - nearest place to watch Champions League final on TV? - 0 posts
All about Albatera - 12 posts
HEARING AID REPAIR - 0 posts
Marilyn from Essex and Casares - 1 posts
hello all! Hoping to move near San Sebastien - 9 posts
Freesat - 2 posts
Anyone use Friends Reunited site ? - 6 posts
washing powder - 3 posts
Regarding forum rules, can THIS be implemented, Justin ? - 8 posts
Please help the - - 4 posts
management fees community fees - 1 posts
registering british car in spain - 4 posts
hi - 2 posts
have you had a bad time buying in Spain? - 5 posts
Airport Transfer - 3 posts
European Commission gives a TV advertising ultimatum to Spain - 4 posts
Increase the Financial Services Compensation Scheme limit to at least £100,000. - 2 posts
TELMICRO (CHANNELS GONE !!) - 62 posts
are you my neighbour - 1 posts
managenent fees/connunial charge - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x