Cheap SIM only deal

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Nov 2017 8:55 AM by Warrior123 Star rating in Spain. 3 posts Send private message

Hi,

I'm looking for calls and txt only SIM deals don''t need data, my calls and txt will be 99% of the time to the UK , I can't find any Spanish comparison sites and going direct to e.g. orange etc they seem to be very expensive compared to my UK contract or is that just what it is Spain mobile being expensive, oh forgot to say I'm a resident in Spain not on Holliday and it must be mobile not a landline which I know would be a cheaper option.

Thanks for any info and help

Lee

Body p

This message was last edited by Warrior123 on 07/11/2017.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2017 10:13 AM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

Look at lebara spain call plans. Paygo with  monthly packages without data

Saludos

Like 1      
07 Nov 2017 4:17 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1223 posts Send private message

As juansheetisplenty says, Lebara is very good and do deals with international calls and texts at a very low price.

However (there's always a however) they use Vodafone networking which, in our area, is very hit and miss. I had to stand on our balcony to get a signal but I understand this is a problem in our area as Vodafone gets the best coverage report in Spain. Movistar was also a pretty poor signal area and, if buying a PAYG, you have to keep using it in a set space of time or they disconnect the number which means topping up before the time runs out.

We switched to Llamaya which is a PAYG and just goes on whether its topped up or not. It uses Orange which, in our area, is a better signal.

However, if you're mainly phoning UK, then juansheetisplenty's suggestion is one of the best as they have a €10 a month contract with unlimited UK calls and texts providing you are in an area which gets the signal on a reliable basis.

Like 1      
07 Nov 2017 7:46 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Look at the plans from Masmovil

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can't complete on time. Can the contract be extended? - 42 posts
Winter Rentals - 7 posts
How to contact moviestar by email - 6 posts
Sending Parcels to Spain - with no postal address ?? - 24 posts
residencia - 3 posts
Car tyres - 20 posts
Winter in Southern Spain. - 7 posts
Floor Clause - 5 posts
Take action against noisy neighbours before we rent flat out? - 4 posts
Residency - 3 posts
Emulsion for stone interior walls - 3 posts
Costa Blanca Sales - 1 posts
Are Menu Translations Getting Worse? https://goo.gl/forms/ZySDAZGKT8Xx5V6k2 - 0 posts
Ciudad Quesada rental - 3 posts
Modelo 210 - 13 posts
The Comunity President May Not Be A Legal Resident - 2 posts
sub community fees - 3 posts
Renting a Car for 1.65 Cent a day.... - 4 posts
Query re claims against Banks with head office in Barcelona - 6 posts
Not receiving email enquirers on property? - 6 posts
FRENCH AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL STRIKES - 0 posts
UK Flights - 11 posts
‘certificado de empadronamiento’ Discounts - 2 posts
Undercoat for white gloss - 3 posts
Pre-court proceedings - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x