This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Nov 2017 11:13 AM by terry gill Star rating in portsmouth england a.... 29 posts Send private message

Hola, I am going to apply for residencia, I have the form to fill in, padron, work contract if needed, I know I need passport & copies, nie, but do I need proof from the bank regarding income & does it have to be a certain amount going in regularly or would money from my house sale be enough for them? Thanks,Gill.


Like 0      
02 Nov 2017 11:55 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5240 posts Send private message

Hi Terry,

If one is relying on savings,  as opposed to income, the minimum levels are :-  Single person 5,136.60 euros, a couple  8,732.22 euros.

( necessary Income would be : single person € 366.90 p.m. couple € 623.73 p.m.)

If the savings are not in a Spanish bank you may need to prove in Spanish, using a judicial (official) translator, that you have such a balance. 

If  you ask in your local extranjería, they will tell you what they will accept

I know you have  a SIP card which you need to prove medical cover

You do not need a Padron certifcate.


Best of luck



This message was last edited by johnzx on 02/11/2017.

Like 1      
02 Nov 2017 12:14 PM by DuncanThickett Star rating. 80 posts Send private message


I do not dispute the figures you mention, but are these actual published figures by the Spanish government? ** EDITED **


This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 11/2/2017 10:55:00 PM.

Justice? - You get justice in the next world. In this one you have the law.

Like 1      
02 Nov 2017 9:31 PM by Steve C Star rating. 66 posts Send private message

How many times has this been asked and answered in quick time?


Just to add the OP has a work contract and based on his post in April 2016 titled Gill he has a job  so has a regular income

Something not adding up here or is it?????

This message was last edited by Steve C on 03/11/2017.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Car tyres - 20 posts
Winter in Southern Spain. - 7 posts
Floor Clause - 5 posts
Take action against noisy neighbours before we rent flat out? - 4 posts
Residency - 3 posts
Emulsion for stone interior walls - 3 posts
Costa Blanca Sales - 1 posts
Are Menu Translations Getting Worse? - 0 posts
Ciudad Quesada rental - 3 posts
Modelo 210 - 12 posts
The Comunity President May Not Be A Legal Resident - 2 posts
sub community fees - 3 posts
Renting a Car for 1.65 Cent a day.... - 4 posts
Query re claims against Banks with head office in Barcelona - 6 posts
Not receiving email enquirers on property? - 6 posts
UK Flights - 11 posts
‘certificado de empadronamiento’ Discounts - 2 posts
Undercoat for white gloss - 3 posts
Pre-court proceedings - 27 posts
Modelo 210 for Los Alcazares, Murcia - 1 posts
Mortgage settlement - 5 posts
Long term rent Marbella - help needed pls - 5 posts
How long to buy - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x