¿Quien es mariedav?

Send mariedav a private message

Soy... una mujer

Vivo en... Ciudad Quesada

mariedav's latest forum comments

05 Oct 2021 3:44 PM:

This has been mentioned in the Spanish press many times. Prices in Spain for gas, which power the electricity, are at a record high. Not as high as UK because Spain gets most of its gas from Algeria but prices are high throughout Europe and have risen dramatically, over 250% increase this year.

We are with Iberdrola on their choose you 8 hours plan and the letter we got from them was that we were at a fixed rate which would not alter due to the increase in prices. It says this will be the same for other contracts such as day/night which stays on the two charges rather than the high/medium/low charges.

Our bills have come down somewhat with the reduction in IVA for those with less than 10 Kwh contracts. On other sites, people on the PVCP and those who have contracts with the smaller companies who buy their electricity from the main providers are complaining of increased prices. 

Thread: Endesa email regarding lower tax due to high prices.

14 Sep 2021 3:24 PM:

Not heard of the new law. However, it was stated that a community can block rentals but it needs 100% of the owners to vote for that. As the person who wanted to rent wouldn't have voted to block it, It would never pass.

Maybe they've changed the rules to get around that but any link to where you read it would be helpful.

Thread: Blocking a rental license

10 Sep 2021 10:18 PM:

Yes, windtalker is right. It costs a lot to get the utilities put back on. And if your solicitor does it for you it would probably add more like €800 to the bill. The buyers will have to pay to get it put in their name anyway so I doubt they'd want to pay the connection fees as well.

Thread: Utilities when selling a house

10 Aug 2021 1:29 PM:

Yes, many communities are having the same problem. I think our dates are similar to yours and the Zoom one didn't happen because of several people not happy with it. One meeting we did call was cancelled when the venue owners said the rules had changed and they couldn't supply enough room for one person from each household even though there wouldn't have been that many. 

One of those  things in these times, I think. 

Thread: AGM

09 Aug 2021 10:27 PM:

Bit late on this but there are loads of countries in the EU who recognise the AZ vaccine made in India called Covishield.

The countries that accept it are:

  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Bulgaria
  4. Finland
  5. Germany
  6. Greece
  7. Hungary
  8. Iceland
  9. Ireland
  10. Latvia
  11. the Netherlands
  12. Slovenia
  13. Spain
  14. Sweden
  15. Switzerland

I think Malta, France and Portugal were added to that list last week as well.

Thread: AZ vaccine UK


Communities mariedav has joined

mariedav' blogs

mariedav's rentals

mariedav's properties for sale

Spain insurance services

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x