Any advice on this one please?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Oct 2008 9:37 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
............educate some people on what is a real problem rather than just a personal moan!!!! 

SO true!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
15 Oct 2008 2:50 PM by On a mission ! Star rating in Caleta de Fuste,Fuer.... 52 posts Send private message

On a mission !´s avatar
Thank you Promedia and Roberto ! You two guys have been there for me right from the start and I hope you both feel proud of the fact that it was your advice that got me started !! ........and if you don't you should do!!!!  

I have taken your advice and now started a new blog to coninue with recording the daily doings of a new president ........please do have a look at eyeonspain.com/Secure/blogs/editor.aspx?blog=audreyshome

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 6:41 PM by Steve. Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Just finished reading the entire thread and had to register to add my congratulations!!

You have done a fantastic job, well done!!

We are part way along the same route, our's too started with cash collected for water, strange entries and omissions in the books and a huge amount of cash payments being made compared to cheque/bank payments.

We now have a new president and board and  are now getting to grips with the admin systems and bookeeping methods (or lack of them) that our administrator uses.

We are still receiving a lot of attention from the dirty tricks department and have a long way to go, but with your achievements as our inspiration i'm sure we will get there!!!

Well done again Audrey. 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Oooops.....Pink Combat shorts!!! - 6 posts
A good Abogado in the Manilva area. - 4 posts
Mosa Golf User Rights - 0 posts
Need contact details of state schools in Spain, preferably Costa Blanca!asap???? - 3 posts
Dish Supplier? - 7 posts
Costa del Sol Bus Strike - 3 posts
Padron is a town in La Coruña (Galicia) - 1 posts
6 month rental - 0 posts
REFUSED BUILDING LICENSES - 11 posts
Looking for long term let preferably Alicante asap???Can u help??? - 10 posts
How to find electrical work in spain! - 16 posts
ClickFree auto back up 160GB portable multi PC hard drive is TSV on QVC NOW !! One day only. - 7 posts
Swimming Pool Construction - 1 posts
Swimming pool and other community issues - 19 posts
Bank Accounts - 4 posts
Conservatory or extention in Spain - 20 posts
shani - 4 posts
Would like to introduce ourselves. - 2 posts
Accessing Banco Halifax Online. - 15 posts
The north... - 2 posts
Health & Safety in Spain - 0 posts
Roadside Assistance - 2 posts
Health and Safety - 9 posts
Hand luggage prob not just terminal 5 - 1 posts
Ryanair cancelling flights not booked through their website - 28 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 103

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x