Costa del Sol Bus Strike

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by SpanishLinda Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 44 posts Send private message

SpanishLinda´s avatar
Does anyone know the latest situation on the CTSA Portillo bus strike?  Understand they are striking until further notice and only about 4 buses a day are operating on the Marbella-Malaga Airport route.  Is this correct?  Any info would be appreciated as have friends arriving and departing this week who want to use the bus service.

Linda

Like 0      
13 Aug 2008 10:38 AM by SpanishLinda Star rating in Nueva Andalucia. 44 posts Send private message

SpanishLinda´s avatar
Am answering my own post as the bus strke was resolved last night and service meant to be back to normal - I have actually seen a bus this morning!

See article in today's Sur in English

This message was last edited by SpanishLinda on 8/13/2008.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2008 3:13 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi thanks for your post we are due to go out to the costa del sol so i checked the sur paper on the bus strike good job we have a good train service by me  thanks irene

Like 0      
13 Aug 2008 4:25 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar
Yes thanks for your post - my mother arrives tomorrow and wants to get the coach to Marbella. I can now tell her it's ok! Then just keep my fingers crossed that she finds the bus when she arrives.As she's so stubborn and independant (bless) I'm gonna let her try .... hopefully I can then  pick her up from Marbella which cuts my car journey in half. (my mother likes to travel by coach in Spain as she doesn't like the roads and driving over here ). The last time she visited I left my car at Marbella coach station (free parking) and took her to the airport on the bus. I then had to get the bus back on my own to get to my car - but at least we did it her way ...... give me a car any day....

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Padron is a town in La Coruña (Galicia) - 1 posts
6 month rental - 0 posts
REFUSED BUILDING LICENSES - 11 posts
Looking for long term let preferably Alicante asap???Can u help??? - 10 posts
How to find electrical work in spain! - 16 posts
ClickFree auto back up 160GB portable multi PC hard drive is TSV on QVC NOW !! One day only. - 7 posts
Swimming Pool Construction - 1 posts
Swimming pool and other community issues - 19 posts
Bank Accounts - 4 posts
Conservatory or extention in Spain - 20 posts
shani - 4 posts
Would like to introduce ourselves. - 2 posts
Accessing Banco Halifax Online. - 15 posts
The north... - 2 posts
Health & Safety in Spain - 0 posts
Roadside Assistance - 2 posts
Health and Safety - 9 posts
Hand luggage prob not just terminal 5 - 1 posts
Ryanair cancelling flights not booked through their website - 28 posts
gabriella - 0 posts
Cement Mixer for sale - 0 posts
apartment fire and precautions - 13 posts
La Perla de la Bahia, Casares - 2 posts
Credit Crunch Part Deux One Year On - 3 posts
Promotors Are Cancelling Building Licences - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x