Oooops.....Pink Combat shorts!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Help.....
Anybody out there no how to get dye out of clothes???
As you know i have been abandoned for a few weeks as my family tour Europe visiting the relatives.
Due to an altercation with the washing machine, a red t-shirt and some combat shorts i now look like a sergeant in the Gay artillery!!!
While there is nothing wrong with Pink it does not look quite right with khaki and green, any ideas anybody?
In anticipation.
Georgia

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:25 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
You're no good to man nor beast without that wife, are you ?

My OH is killing himself laughing reading this but he's as useless so he can talk !!

Try to get hold of this from Dylon.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/11/2008.

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well at least you managed to use the washing machine Georgia,   But have you not heard PINK is all the rage you would be in fashion.  I tried to talk Roy into having a pink teashirt but he was having none of it I am afraid.   But what More has said might work.  Take care Pat

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
My OH looks really good in a very pale pink or a very pale banana colour, Pat, especially when he's tanned. 

If all else fails Georgia, we'll take the pink combat shorts off your hands (or off your  actually). You're just so petite though.

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:37 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Ta.......................
Anybody know if they sell that over here?
And also where they hide it,sorry i meant keep it in the supermarkets, went in Murky Donna looking for dog food at the weekend,took me  an hour to find it, i am sure they move stuff around just to confuse blokes!!!!
Dog thought he was on enforced hunger strike...........
While i am here,been reading your blog More,very good indeed and some of it made ne giggle as well......
The bit where you were in the town hall and someone pushed in front of you, you said "No No No, but not in Spanish" (its the same more).
I also liked the bit about the "Illlegal Lilos" in your  pool!! are they without licence or LFO? are they due for demolition?
xx

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:41 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
sorry you all treplied while i was typing.....
I do wear pink but not with green as a rule,another lesson learned,everyday's a school day as they say...............

Like 0      
11 Aug 2008 5:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
It'll be in the "stuff to sort silly s*ds out when families desert them" section, Georgia. 

God you're hopeless. Probably near the shoe polish how do I know, I never make such mistakes, do I ?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A good Abogado in the Manilva area. - 4 posts
Mosa Golf User Rights - 0 posts
Need contact details of state schools in Spain, preferably Costa Blanca!asap???? - 3 posts
Dish Supplier? - 7 posts
Costa del Sol Bus Strike - 3 posts
Padron is a town in La Coruña (Galicia) - 1 posts
6 month rental - 0 posts
REFUSED BUILDING LICENSES - 11 posts
Looking for long term let preferably Alicante asap???Can u help??? - 10 posts
How to find electrical work in spain! - 16 posts
ClickFree auto back up 160GB portable multi PC hard drive is TSV on QVC NOW !! One day only. - 7 posts
Swimming Pool Construction - 1 posts
Swimming pool and other community issues - 19 posts
Bank Accounts - 4 posts
Conservatory or extention in Spain - 20 posts
shani - 4 posts
Would like to introduce ourselves. - 2 posts
Accessing Banco Halifax Online. - 15 posts
The north... - 2 posts
Health & Safety in Spain - 0 posts
Roadside Assistance - 2 posts
Health and Safety - 9 posts
Hand luggage prob not just terminal 5 - 1 posts
Ryanair cancelling flights not booked through their website - 28 posts
gabriella - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x