Are the days of Freeloaders limited in Spain?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2019 10:58 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Mariedav, what did i make up?

Like 1      
27 Feb 2019 9:57 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Fazarelli - I reckon it was the comment that...Spanish farmers in the Mercia (sic) region that 80% of their exports that should be bound for the UK has got to be plowed (sic) back in to the ground...surely everyone knows you don't use ploughs in polytunnels...

Like 0      
28 Feb 2019 2:30 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Fazarelli - if you copy and paste made up stories by Windtalker, without explaining that you are quoting from a previous post, then it just looks to others like you are making up those stories yourself!

As for the Millenium Bug comparison - well, it didn't happen & planes didn't drop out of the sky after all, so maybe you're right: maybe Brexit won't happen, and maybe the Honda factory won't close either - but it looks pretty likely that both are happening. Perhaps the two are coincidental, but strictly speaking the media didn't blame the closure on Brexit, the media reported that Honda blamed it (at least in part) on Brexit. Perhaps this was fake news, perhaps not....perhaps you know something the rest of us don't? I guess we'll find out, "after a short period of disruption and media hysteria". (note the "quote" marks, denoting you said it, not me)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
28 Feb 2019 12:38 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Fazarelli - if you copy and paste made up stories by Windtalker, without explaining that you are quoting from a previous post, then it just looks to others like you are making up those stories yourself!

As for the Millenium Bug comparison - well, it didn't happen & planes didn't drop out of the sky after all, so maybe you're right: maybe Brexit won't happen, and maybe the Honda factory won't close either - but it looks pretty likely that both are happening. Perhaps the two are coincidental, but strictly speaking the media didn't blame the closure on Brexit, the media reported that Honda blamed it (at least in part) on Brexit. Perhaps this was fake news, perhaps not....perhaps you know something the rest of us don't? I guess we'll find out, "after a short period of disruption and media hysteria". (note the "quote" marks, denoting you said it, not me)

Dont be a condescending twerp. It was pretty clear if you'd read the thread that i was copy/pasting another poster - i even implied it straight after. I think you need to go back to english comprehension classes, because it's failing you in this instance (despite your ego thinking otherwise).

Also, i didn't say Brexit didn't happen - your comprehension is lacking, again.

I didn't say the factory wont close either - where did you get that from? The media said that Honda had blamed the closure on Brexit - then a day or two later Honda came out and said it was nothing to do with Brexit (like any sane, logical person would realise - why would they cost themselves several billions closing a plant down and relocating on the off chance that Brexit caused a complete shutdown of trade avenues? It's clearly nonsense, and just a long term business plan).

And to put your final 'argument' to bed - we've had the "hysteria". And it's extremely likely that their will be SOME disruption, and that's likely to be short lived because because it's media hysteria. Have you learnt nothing about the media/news outlets in your wise years? You do know that they aren't running the country, don't you? The MP's do, and they've decided that the country will be fine without having to bend over backwards to satisfy some EU members demands.

So, as i said, it will have as much effect as the Millenium Bug will - media hysteria and nothing much else ( and people making money on it).

Like 2      
28 Feb 2019 12:39 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Fazarelli - I reckon it was the comment that...Spanish farmers in the Mercia (sic) region that 80% of their exports that should be bound for the UK has got to be plowed (sic) back in to the ground...surely everyone knows you don't use ploughs in polytunnels...

Acer, i think you either need to re read the last page or two, or go join a n english comprehension class with Robertolaugh

Or improve your comedy routine...

Like 3      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Reassurance needed - 21 posts
Comfort in numbers. - 19 posts
Car Hire & Excess Insurance - 9 posts
Open gate for Ocean View/ Palmera buyers - 0 posts
Residencia Certificate encripted with Permanent Residence - 7 posts
Which Costa del Sol school? - 0 posts
Flight prices to Corvera - 3 posts
For sale yamaha RGXAZ electric guitar - 0 posts
property rental - 7 posts
Hello, a couple of retired brits. - 2 posts
Interest delays vs Brexit - 9 posts
Social Security Contributions - 3 posts
recent amendments to horizontal act regarding disabled and elderly - 3 posts
THINKING OF MOVING TO SPAIN, AT LONG LAST - 15 posts
Medical insurance cover in Spain - 8 posts
Pilates in Mojacar or near - 0 posts
Direct Debit for paying Spanish Income Tax to agencia tributaria - 4 posts
Garden and pool Maintenance cost - 4 posts
Bought nearly 3 years ago - still lots to learn! - 7 posts
Liberty Seguros problems - 9 posts
S1 healthcare for pensioners - default position. - 16 posts
mcik - 9 posts
RENTAL PROPERTY? - 2 posts
Record car hire - 8 posts
Cheapest way to sell? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 45

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x