ICE CREAM VAN SALES

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Feb 2017 6:05 PM by hoover Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I would like to know if anyone in this forum knows what I require to be able to sell ice cream from my ice cream van on the coast reference licence etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Martin

Like 0      
15 Feb 2017 6:58 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

What's your jingle sound like?

I'd buy one, you could be into something good.

But read what rival taxi's do to each other before investing in a fleet of vans!

I would have thought you would do a roaring trade in the car park of one of the open air markets in the summer.

This message was last edited by tteedd on 15/02/2017.

Like 1      
15 Feb 2017 7:01 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

If only I had a euro for every time this has been asked frown

Is that a UK registered van? Good luck!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
15 Feb 2017 7:08 PM by hoover Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, is their a problem with transferring to Spanish Plates? 

What if i purchased a Spanish van and converted it.

Any Ideas

Like 0      
16 Feb 2017 11:17 AM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

I would like to know if anyone in this forum knows what I require to be able to sell ice cream from my ice cream van on the coast

** EDITED - off thread**

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 2/16/2017 11:48:00 AM.

Like 0      
16 Feb 2017 11:47 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Hoover  Please see my PM to you.

Like 0      
16 Feb 2017 1:20 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Hoover

I am sure there is a plether of paperwork and suggest you contact a professional there are many you can call and discuss all matters in English

There was an ice cream van that used to drive around my village but have not seen it for a long time.

I guess a regular pitch (market, beach etc) would be best but there is comepetition.

What about coming over and going to speak to one of these existing vans

Re rgeistreing / new van covered many tiems on here use teh serach function

I guess you need to weigh up the costs etc. again contact a professional

Forums can be good but take with a pinch of salt and check and double check

this link may help a bit in your research

https://www.gov.uk/moving-or-retiring-abroad

Like 1      
01 Jul 2017 9:05 PM by Sparky1233456789 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi mate, I have a LHD ice cream van for sale, if your after one, it's a mint starter van, and quite cheap!!!

Like 0      
02 Jul 2017 8:57 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The only way you will be able to sell ice cream from a van in Spain ...is to have it permanently parked up on a private pitch.... I have a place on Camposol and about 10 year's back we had a ice cream van on our site ..he only lasted around 3 months before he was put off the road by the police .…for some reason or another you do not see ice cream vans or burger vans and the likes driving around ..I was told the law does not permit food to be sold from a mobile van ....when you are on the beach you will see people walking up and down selling ice cream and slices of pineapple and so forth ..this is totally illegal if you look around you will see that the seller's have lookouts that tell them to start running when they see the police coming ...if you did  manage to put a ice cream van on the road in Spain you could make a fortune telling the 5,000 posters on hear that have asked the same question before you good luck .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 02/07/2017.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Resident of daya vieja - 3 posts
Expenses when selling in Spain - 2 posts
Internet and TV in Mijas Pueblo - 4 posts
Trellis on top of wall - 4 posts
Access to Spain Public Health for pensioners in Spain - 4 posts
Deadline for declaration of UK rent - 1 posts
HACIANDA DEL ALAMO GOLF RESORT - 3 posts
Solar energy - 22 posts
Hidralia - 5 posts
Fibre optic service - 3 posts
Unpaid Community Fees (again) - 18 posts
Driving Spanish Car - worried advice please - 3 posts
Hello, new and want help already! - 4 posts
Doanting your hosue to your son/daughter in Murcia? - 0 posts
Court case delay - 30 posts
POA set up in the UK - 6 posts
moving to Spain - 25 posts
removals and where to buy a decent 2nd hand car - 5 posts
Ownership Of Property And Marriage - 4 posts
deposit- yes or no - 5 posts
Dual nationality - 8 posts
harley16 - 1 posts
Lost money on Spanish off-plan property - 22 posts
A week away - 12 posts
Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x