harley16

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2017 5:06 PM by harley16 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

My name is Steve,retired and moving to the Benijofar area soon.was wondering if there are any up to date addresses for RC flying clubs ,fixed wing/drone etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Like 0      
02 Feb 2017 8:30 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

This is a post from 2011, whether they are still active I don't know

"There are a few clubs in the area although many have full memberships !  Dolores model shop have just started a new club and they are taking new members. There is another club in El Relengo that is mainly Spanish weekends and expats week days although I think their membership is full. There is another club just outside of Bigastro and one in Torre Pacheco. Maybe a good idea to attend one of the open days to get more info, I can email you a copy of the years planned events in the area. To fly you must be a member of a club and have insurance, it can be a dangerous sport especially in the hands of a novice !!  PM me if you would like more info"

You would probably better looking for any RC model shops, they may have adverts for clubs in the windows.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lost money on Spanish off-plan property - 22 posts
A week away - 12 posts
Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts
Mortgage associated costs - 0 posts
Mortgage floor cap - 7 posts
Problem with an Insurance Claim - 4 posts
Painter Wanted between 8th to 13th Feb - 0 posts
Donald Trump immigration ban - 159 posts
First post. I am a cyclist and would like to know what the law for dog attacks - 7 posts
Clausula Suelo - 25 posts
Help - looking to move to south of Spain - 5 posts
Question re interest payments re Ley 58/68 and AVALS - 6 posts
I am a spanish teacher and i just started my new youTube channel - suggestions? - 5 posts
Contemplating the Big Move!! - 22 posts
Anyone looking for a solicitor in Spain? Check Costaluz Lawyers out. - 0 posts
Maria and Costa Luz Lawyers - 0 posts
Steps for Claims on Floor Clauses in Mortgage contracts - 26 posts
Do i need to be registered to be a key holder?? - 12 posts
Finding the best mortgage - 2 posts
Iberia beckons - 3 posts
Speeding Notification asking for Driver ID - 6 posts
Advice wanted on buying 2nd hand pickup - 0 posts
Hip Op - 5 posts
Car Insurance options? - 4 posts
IT IS SNOWING AT LA ZENIA - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x