Resident of daya vieja

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Feb 2017 10:43 PM by Heather28 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi my names Heather my dad Joe Ryan has lived in the small town of daya vieja for approximately 7 years 

on the 2nd december 2016 he had been at the kiosk at around 9-9:30 on the evening he left however by 1130 he was in intensive care with a head injury, unfortunately no one has been able to shed any light on what may have happened or even how he got to hospital except it was an ambulance my dad is still in hospital but now in England as where he lives is such a small village someone must know something .. anything can be of great help to us all please if anyone knows anything please enlighten us 

thankyou 

Like 0      
14 Feb 2017 10:19 AM by GB45 Star rating in Wiltshire and holida.... 130 posts Send private message

Hi Heather, so sorry to hear of your Dad's situation. It may be better to post this on a community forum for Daya Veija rather than on the main site. Many on here may not know where Daya Veija is. I am assuming that it is the village on the Costa Blanca (south) near La Marina and Rojales.

Good luck and I hope that your Dad recovers soon.

Like 2      
14 Feb 2017 3:27 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Heather, see my PM

Like 1      
14 Feb 2017 5:58 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Hi Heather

Sorry to hear of this and I hope your Dad makes a full recovery soon and good advise from GB45

As a suggestion contact the local English press they may run a story for you

Good Luck

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Expenses when selling in Spain - 2 posts
Internet and TV in Mijas Pueblo - 4 posts
Trellis on top of wall - 4 posts
Access to Spain Public Health for pensioners in Spain - 4 posts
Deadline for declaration of UK rent - 1 posts
HACIANDA DEL ALAMO GOLF RESORT - 3 posts
Solar energy - 22 posts
Hidralia - 5 posts
Fibre optic service - 3 posts
Unpaid Community Fees (again) - 18 posts
Driving Spanish Car - worried advice please - 3 posts
Hello, new and want help already! - 4 posts
Doanting your hosue to your son/daughter in Murcia? - 0 posts
Court case delay - 30 posts
POA set up in the UK - 6 posts
moving to Spain - 25 posts
removals and where to buy a decent 2nd hand car - 5 posts
Ownership Of Property And Marriage - 4 posts
deposit- yes or no - 5 posts
Dual nationality - 8 posts
harley16 - 1 posts
Lost money on Spanish off-plan property - 22 posts
A week away - 12 posts
Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts
Mortgage associated costs - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x