Hello, new and want help already!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Feb 2017 3:58 PM by Tjdykes Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Good afternoon 

You have probably heard this a million times, but here goes.... My husband and I are looking to rent a property for 3 or 4 months from mid April, we are coming to Spain for an extended holiday with a view to moving over if we like it, we have been on holiday to Spain a few times and liked the feel. We are hoping to be in the areas between Malaga and Almaria, would anyone know of any agents who lets for these lengths of time? Holiday lets seem quite expensive for what we need. Thank you all in anticipation of your wonderful input. (Please be nice!)

Like 0      
06 Feb 2017 6:23 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

That's quite a wide area! I don't think many agents would cover the whole range, so you'd be better off doing your own search online. Try Kyero for starters. Here's 89 properties to choose from just based on a search of Costa Tropical. Obviously these are long term rentals - personally I'd be up front about how long you intend to stay. Some may turn you away, but some may be glad of a few months rent, allowing the owner to then rent for holidays in the summer. Worth trying anyway.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 1      
07 Feb 2017 9:26 AM by Tjdykes Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you Roberto, it is a big area, we are planning to have a good look around and where we are staying is just a base. Thanks for the advice I had looked at the agents but I was under the impression that I would have to take a 12 months contact. I've sent a few emails stating my requirements and I am hoping that they can help. Tracey

Like 0      
28 Feb 2017 9:22 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

ThinkSpain also offers a good variety of properties for rentals

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
28 Feb 2017 10:25 PM by Tjdykes Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you Maria. I have tried to contact a few of the agents on there but they don't get back to me, I think that the issue is that I only want a 6 months term. I am going to rent a holiday property for a couple of weeks and have a look around.

I may be wanting your services soon as I am looking for a property to buy.

Exciting times!

Thanks again, Tracey

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Doanting your hosue to your son/daughter in Murcia? - 0 posts
Court case delay - 30 posts
POA set up in the UK - 6 posts
moving to Spain - 25 posts
removals and where to buy a decent 2nd hand car - 5 posts
Ownership Of Property And Marriage - 4 posts
deposit- yes or no - 5 posts
Dual nationality - 8 posts
harley16 - 1 posts
Lost money on Spanish off-plan property - 22 posts
A week away - 12 posts
Bank Tax or charges - 3 posts
Mortgage associated costs - 0 posts
Mortgage floor cap - 7 posts
Problem with an Insurance Claim - 4 posts
Painter Wanted between 8th to 13th Feb - 0 posts
Donald Trump immigration ban - 159 posts
First post. I am a cyclist and would like to know what the law for dog attacks - 7 posts
Clausula Suelo - 25 posts
Help - looking to move to south of Spain - 5 posts
Question re interest payments re Ley 58/68 and AVALS - 6 posts
I am a spanish teacher and i just started my new youTube channel - suggestions? - 5 posts
Contemplating the Big Move!! - 22 posts
Anyone looking for a solicitor in Spain? Check Costaluz Lawyers out. - 0 posts
Maria and Costa Luz Lawyers - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x